What's new

What factors hinders you from saving money??

One thing that prevented me from saving money was that I felt the money I receive was no enough to solve my needs. But then by reading books, I realised that needs or want will not cease to exist and that I have to discipline myself to save.

If you don't earn enough to even feed your family there is no way you will be able to save even a dime from it while because you have nothing left to be save. But when you are earning more than enough that's when you will start thinking of saving.

I have heard widespread responses about the difficulties involved in saving money due to issues unrest. What you should ask yourself is that, when will this issues unrest wave off, so I'll save? My answer is 'Never, issues never go off from mankind. As you are taking responsibilities, you shouldn't forget to save something for the future. Remember their is life tomorrow, don't spend like everything is finished today. Irrespective of that, i know their are still factors that hinders our saving progress. Can you take your little time out and point out those factors that never allows you save.
Am a low income earners and sometimes my husband work take long to comeby, even my own salary isn't enough to cater for the family, then how can i save in this type of situation. The income is not even enough to take care of our basic needs

Tax concessions on the income earned from saving will encourage people to save. In a number of countries there are some free schemes where no tax is charged on the interest earned.

saving money is an ideal thing to do like you have pinpointed , some of the factors had been analyzed but I believe a strong will is needed in order to be able to save money, one should always remember why he or she has to save although the bills never stop coming. Some of these factors that make saving difficult include the government policy which has effects on the value of money, lessening its purchasing power therefore one needs to buy goods with more money whereas the income doesn't increase to buffer the inflation

According to my own point of view, i believe the factors that hinders every man from saving money is expenses. when you have much expenses you will not be able to save I advise anyone who really save money should make a schedule for his spending

Not keeping track. One of the best ways to increase savings is tracking your costs and creating a budget every month. ...
Refusing to cut back. If you are not willing to cut costs to boost your savings, you will likely fail to see consistent growth in your savings. ...
Not being prepared. ...
Holding too much debt. ...
Making excuses

well the lot of reasons for me that I cannot save a single penny of my ne the only issue I have is that immediately I have money I would like to buy this I would like to buy that and I come and find out that the more I have money they more responsibilities I have in my head, is what do I do with this issue.

I can't watch what I need sit untouched. I will just go get what I need and keep the change on me as savings. It's pretty difficult for me to starve my needs when it's actually what I need. And I'd just go for it.

Saving money won't be much an issue if I had a consistent income. Financial inconsistency brings retardation. If you have save money and your income later paused, you would want to make use of some of your savings to take care of your feeding. This has automatically affected your savings because your income is not steady.

Am a low income earners and sometimes my husband work take long to comeby, even my own salary isn't enough to cater for the family, then how can i save in this type of situation. The income is not even enough to take care of our basic needs
Chaii, that's why I've always said, that issues can never go by. It will surface, their is no time things will be balanced on earth. I know the challenges you're talking about. Its never easy at all for couples when it comes to saving with low income. But try your best to save atleast 10% of what you earn for the future, it will do you and your family good.

There there are many factors that hinders me to saving money, in my country here out of hundred percent salary, when do you minus bills like transportation electricity ,and every little bills that affect affect your salary,that is when you will know that nothing remains .

My answer is 'Never, issues never go off from mankind. As you are taking responsibilities, you shouldn't forget to save something for the future. Remember their is life tomorrow, don't spend like everything is finished today.
Yes, you made a point. One must be managing to save money no matter how the amount of money the person is generating in a day in of its needed in the future. When you are generating a huge money today you need to be saving out of it because tomorrow may not be like to day but the money that you save will help you tomorrow.

We have different things or factors that Hinder people from saving
Sometimes an unplanned issue may occur and one have no choice than to use it
Sometimes food and shelter take more expenses and at the end of everything we end up having nothing to save.
So most things that Hinder is unplanned issues both self issue or family.
Post automatically merged:

We have different things or factors that Hinder people from saving
Sometimes an unplanned issue may occur and one have no choice than to use it
Sometimes food and shelter take more expenses and at the end of everything we end up having nothing to save.
So most things that Hinder is unplanned issues both self issue or family.

On a normal day I am a thrifty spender. But sometimes I may just spend on a whim and go on an emotional spree especiallg with friends making me spend more than necessary. I live alone but I also send stipends to my relatives and siblings. I also need money to pay my registration fees as a, student. Generally my earning doesn't make me save much as most of it goes to necessary things on has to get done.

Chaii, that's why I've always said, that issues can never go by. It will surface, their is no time things will be balanced on earth. I know the challenges you're talking about. Its never easy at all for couples when it comes to saving with low income. But try your best to save atleast 10% of what you earn for the future, it will do you and your family good.
Thanks for the advise...will give it a trial

There there are many factors that hinders me to saving money, in my country here out of hundred percent salary, when do you minus bills like transportation electricity ,and every little bills that affect affect your salary,that is when you will know that nothing remains .
Its not easy at all to save during this unprecedented hardship time caused by covid19. Some people are thinking about survival and how to secure a good paying job. Cos the one they are managing isn't bringing them enough money to carter for their bills.

Some factors that hinders savings are;
Interest and willingness:- If a person is not interested and willing to save for the future, saving is impossible. Strong will power plays an important role in saving. One must have positive attitude for saving.

Ability to save:- Ability to save plays an important role in saving. If the income of a person is sufficient to pull on the daily life, then he can save something for the future by cutting the unnecessary expenditure. One cannot save unless he has the ability to save.

There so many factors that can make someone not be saved money out of his income in which one of them is family responsibility. As a man you need to provide for your family like shelter, food, clothes etc so it will be very rare to save. Some people want to save money but the is not available to them, in my country here people that rich are using those that not have much, people are looking for money to eat after meal so we now talk about saving.
You are not lieing, all these factors are what we consider as the limitations to our proper saving but I would say inspite of these, we can still cultivate good and healthy saving habit, but it takes discipline

Factor that indeed me from saving money are many first when you want to save money you need to have enough money so that will save some and use some to stain life because if you don’t have enough money to eat how are you gonna to save from that

Newest Directory Listings

Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
  • Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
Back