What's new

What do you think is your worst asset as an employee?

My worst assets as a employee in my working place in too much work I have been working over, and I have been trying to stop working so hard.

One of the worst assets as an employee is working in unfavorable environment. It can be very tough if you walk among the toxic people in a company. They are going to drain all your energies and the derail your focus. Another word success is to have a sadist as a manager or director of a company. Such a manager will not always satisfy with whatever effort you put in to work for the company.

Seriously, nobody likes to work in an unfavorable environment because it's going to make the work very difficult for you to give your best and produce what you're supposed to produce at your utmost expertise.

Being actually a worker of any type of company I think that the worst possession as well as the one you utilize in trading for your salaries is actually your opportunity. Your Opportunity as at currently is actually certainly not also a possession to you once again since you do not have actually command over it once again because of the attributes of your task.

Being an employee of any organization I believe that your worst asset and the one you use in exchanging for your wages is your time. Your Time as at now is not even an asset to you again because you don't have control over it again due to the nature of your job.

Exactly, time is very essential to everyone who is working for a business establishment or company because it is the time you invested in that business that will determine what you are supposed to be paid.

No one is perfect or even near perfect we all have our flaws but it would be cool if someone admits to his or her mistake and we learn to forgive quickly

As an employee for almost 5 years in an IT company, I have struggled a lot and faced even the worst case scenario possible in a workplace. I can say to myself that I am doing good after all the time but I know there is one thing on me that keeps me away from being one of the top employee. And I guess it's me being a selfish employee, for the years I didnt notice how selfish I am when I'm around with my workmates. But lately this past few days it crossed my mind that I am selfish indeed when one of my workmate said it to me frankly in the face. And I guess I should change this one bad behavior of mine starting today .

And how about you, what do you think is your worst behavior as an employee?
My worst behavior as an employee was being too careless. It's was a job I a bank and I hated it with passion because I had to deal with many annoning people but I late got use to it before leaving because of the corona virus

Well mine is an habit that can affect the company and affvet me the more,even the company is suffering and I know the solution it is always difficult for me to volunteer except I am called upon or appointed to do so

Although I usually fulfilled my deadlines, I used to have a problem with procrastination, and when a deadline approached, I'd wind up working really long days, and sometimes I easily distracted with simple things

As an employee for almost 5 years in an IT company, I have struggled a lot and faced even the worst case scenario possible in a workplace. I can say to myself that I am doing good after all the time but I know there is one thing on me that keeps me away from being one of the top employee. And I guess it's me being a selfish employee, for the years I didnt notice how selfish I am when I'm around with my workmates. But lately this past few days it crossed my mind that I am selfish indeed when one of my workmate said it to me frankly in the face. And I guess I should change this one bad behavior of mine starting today .

I do not think that you need to feel bad about yourself. I am not sure why you think that way. Having said that, if you observe other people in your workplace, you will find that each and every person is working for his or her own betterment. They even give fake compliments to the boss just to impress them.

As an employee I can categorically say that I have struggled so much with keeping focus in the past and this is an area that I will want to improve going forward.

I think as an employee my worse asset is the fact that I procrastinate a lot. Time and time again that I have been given a task and I tend to start when it's almost deadline. I am really trying to stop doing this because it does not always end well. I know time management is one of the best skills and employee should have so I am lacking in that department right now.
Well the first step to change is to actually realize where you are at fault or where you are lacking, once you can find it out, then there is hope for change, the reason why most persons do not change or cannot change is simply because they do not even know where they are at fault to begin with.

I think it's my inability to work under unfavorable conditions. If I don't find the conditions of a job very suitable, then I would just lose interest in it.

My worst behavior as an employee is procrastinating. I just keep postponing projects until the deadline is very close; though I get to achieve it at the end but I know I'd have done better if I really took my time to work on the project.

Well that will be being distracted so easily and not flowing very well with customers but then it is something I am really working on and so far I have been seeing progress gradually

You are not alone, there are many people who have been facing such issues and this is why i never prefer working in a company. This is why freelancing or being self-employed is far much better option.

As an employee, i would say my worst behaviour has been not giving due respect to authorities.
Most times, i may respond to my superiors in a certain way because i am familiar with them.
I do not know how they take the behaviour, but i think it is wrong.

My worst behaviour as an employee would be lack of self development.
I just realise how long I have served at a particular job without developing my self in terms of acquiring skills.

My worst behaviour as an employee has been complaining once some odd task is given to me.
Most times i feel it is beyond my job description, so i start fussing around.
I think there should be a better way of handling such discomfort rather can fussing.

What I will consider my own worst asset as an employee is lack of ambition in a ruthless manner. People always tell me am too nice and all that, that I should be a little more self-centered. So I guess that's mine
When I used to work for a business firm I actually have this problem of being rude especially when I am being provoked by a fellow staff who doesn't really like to take correction for his or her mistake.

In my former place of work, my worst behavior was being selfish, I would give instructions to my subordinates but will not follow it myself. I really felt so bad when I realized what I was doing, and I thank God that today I have learnt from it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back