What's new

What do you think is your worst asset as an employee?

I don't think I have any worst asset and no, I don't mean I'm perfect, in fact I'm not close to perfection.
I'm sure there are some things I'm not doing well or right but I don't know them, probably if I ask the people around me, they can point those features out.

Well I'm not yet an employee as I'm still going to school but I feel like my worst trait would be being unorganized. Not totally unorganized but I'm sort of am sometimes. I'm trying to work it out as a student and I think I'm getting better.

My strong point in being an employee is my dedication to my job that sometimes I get so strict with the implementation of the rules. When I became operations manager in a software house I would reprimand employees who come in late. For 3 times of coming in late for the month there would be a demerit that will affect their potential raise during the performance review period. I am also harsh when the mistake in the job is due to negligence. My temper is not that wild but I use strong words when the mistake is costly to the company.

My greatest assets as an employee are my ability to multitask, ability to work without being supervised and my chances of satisfying my boss. My greatest undoing is lateness to work sometimes.

I will say mine is jealousy. Although, I have worked on it and I am getting better. Before now, I get sad whenever I see one of my peers getting more recognition or promotion or even bonuses than I get. It makes me want to even think evil of him but I could control that.
I started working on myself when I discovered it is only selfish to hate on a fellow person

worker, cash is your more regrettable resource, all of you love to aquire cash, however cash is rarely enough, you can never get enough of cash, individuals continue working for cash regular, making diverse examination ordinarily to improve profitability for the principle motivation behind bringing in cash.

Pointing more towards your worst qualities or your negatives is not only just to criticize you but to check whether those qualities can be ignored in the future or will it impact in some way in your future job role.
It is pretty tough to speak about your worst aspects or qualities in an interview but it can be made somewhat acceptable by the way you convey your worst qualities

My worse asset as a employee is lack of promotion and under payment by my employee this makes work unattractive and unattainable by me

As an employee for almost 5 years in an IT company, I have struggled a lot and faced even the worst case scenario possible in a workplace. I can say to myself that I am doing good after all the time but I know there is one thing on me that keeps me away from being one of the top employee. And I guess it's me being a selfish employee, for the years I didnt notice how selfish I am when I'm around with my workmates. But lately this past few days it crossed my mind that I am selfish indeed when one of my workmate said it to me frankly in the face. And I guess I should change this one bad behavior of mine starting today .

And how about you, what do you think is your worst behavior as an employee?
Not being ruthless enough when it comes to disciplinary issues.
There are laid down rules according to company policies as stated in the company's code of conduct and when an any of my subordinate is found wanting one issues, some penalties are too fatal for me to execute when I consider the concerned as a family man and in some cases I opted for lesser punishment where I have to conceive some truth about his/her undoing while showing the concerned that it would have been worst but I was just been considerate not for him but for his family sake

My worst asset as an employee is sleeping at work. I do not like staying idle, so whenever I'm not doing anything and I don't have my phone with me i sleep. I'm working towards breaking this habit as I got books so I can read instead

Selfish? In what way have u been selfish, I don't think thats should stop you from bring one of the best in the company, and I'm not saying you should keep being selfish. But selfish is not part of what could keep you from moving although spiritually you need to stop it so that more can come in.

As an employee for almost 5 years in an IT company, I have struggled a lot and faced even the worst case scenario possible in a workplace. I can say to myself that I am doing good after all the time but I know there is one thing on me that keeps me away from being one of the top employee. And I guess it's me being a selfish employee, for the years I didnt notice how selfish I am when I'm around with my workmates. But lately this past few days it crossed my mind that I am selfish indeed when one of my workmate said it to me frankly in the face. And I guess I should change this one bad behavior of mine starting today .

As an employee, your greatest assets is your potentials and ability to discharge your duties without any problems. Also, your asset is that you are very useful to the society, and the organization you find yourself in also, everybody should realize that.

According to my on point of view I believe your worst asset as an employee is your salary and your salary can only be your worst asset if it is low and it's not affordable for you all you have to do is to work hard for promotion or better still get another job with good salary

Most employees learn to tow the line. Rocking the boat makes you a target more often than a hero. That’s why abuse of power, abusive language, and complete lack of respect has stood unchallenged in so many companies. Only once people are in a safer place do they dare to challenge previous incidents as inappropriate (e.g., MeToo movement) .

I have a difficult time letting go of a project. ... For starters, my biggest weakness is that I often have a hard time letting go of a project. I am the biggest critic in my profession, and there is always something that needs to be reinforced or changed that I can find.
I hope that someday I will be able to change soon.

I won't say it is right to call your asset or term what you say is your asset as worst. I would want to think it is what is your worst behavior. As to the question someone would have to do that evaluation for me to confirm or refute

As an employee, I don't believe there is any asset that's worse. I've been an employee before becoming an employer, and I don't think I know anything worse in my asset. If an asset is worse, it's no more an asset but a liability. Sometimes, liability is inevitable as you must need them.
There are actually some characteristics that one can classify as being worse. I would take myself as a classical example because I had some deficit. As an employee I was always procrastinating and it was not a big problem because I always did my job. But I knew I had to deal with it before it became serious and affected my work.

• Leaving projects unfinished.
  • Providing too much detail in reports.
  • Shifting from one project to another (multitasking)
  • Taking credit for group projects.
  • Taking on too many projects at once.
  • Taking on too much responsibility.
  • Being too detail-oriented.

I remember back in 2015 when I graduated from secondary school and was working in a small it firm. I had a problem with managing time both personal and in terms of work. I do not manage my time enough and always find my self not concentrating in work or always coming to the work place late.

Everyone has one habit or character that is not acceptable by all. Being concious of the fact that no one is always right made me to conclude that i have one bad character at work when relating with my coworkers and it is thinking i am always right and the best employee among them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back