What's new

What do you think is your worst asset as an employee?

My worst asset that i could think of for now Is me not able to cope with criticism, I'm one of the type that thrives well on praises, even when not doing well a little corner inspiration gears me up and I feel energized till I make it to the top. I'm learning how to handle critics though as it's a way of coping with the demand of the labor market

They feel that discussing their qualities could be seen as gloating or bragging, while at the same time discussing a shortcoming would uncover a fatal flaw and could influence their work possibilities.

As an employee for almost 5 years in an IT company, I have struggled a lot and faced even the worst case scenario possible in a workplace. I can say to myself that I am doing good after all the time but I know there is one thing on me that keeps me away from being one of the top employee. And I guess it's me being a selfish employee, for the years I didnt notice how selfish I am when I'm around with my workmates. But lately this past few days it crossed my mind that I am selfish indeed when one of my workmate said it to me frankly in the face. And I guess I should change this one bad behavior of mine starting today .

And how about you, what do you think is your worst behavior as an employee?
I think the worst behavior as an employee would be when someone does not have any compassion for the company. I think we go into a company to advance ourselves technically and personally, but we should also care for our company because they help us also. Cheers!

I have quite some few things which I will consider them as bad traits and am working on to fix them but the most among them has to be the fact that I get annoyed easily . I sometimes get annoyed with myself for not completing a task fine and than give up.

I believe your behaviour may be determined due to your position in the work place some don't want others to be ahead of them In office position I was a victim of such and it affects my promotion.

Well I don't know if I'd call it an asset, as an asset is something you would qualify as good. I would say my worst issue is probably with my anxiety. As I do have a fair bit of it and it's more with the social aspects of life. That is something I need to get better at.

I beg to differ, an employee is not entitled to have a hostile behavior or be a negative influence in an organization to suit the narrative,I worked as an employee, I rather say weakness than worst asset.

I have worked with several businesses and different people no one has ever complain about any of my attitude but one single behaviour I am trying to change is, shouting! I do not like people taking me for granted. Immediately I sense it, I will resorts to shouting, which I'm working on.

Well, in reply to your question in the above post concerning what is my worst asset or behaviour as an employee, well I am no employee as I am a student, but i believe my worst behaviour is lateness, I am not a very punctual person indeed

For me as an employee,i don't think i have a bad attitude towards my job bits and in my relationship towards my co-workers.I have been very sensitive towards fellow co-workers and my duties,and this has earned me comendation from my employers in different outfits.

Even as an employee, you should have your own rules and regulations. Sometimes people in authority tend to see other people's promotion.

The worst asset of an employee is engaging in business that you are very sure it is not government-regulated and it is illegal, this type of business are something we shouldn't engage into because we can be at risk of being in jail or being accused of other criminal activities.

The worst asset of an employee is engaging in business that you are very sure it is not government-regulated and it is illegal, this type of business are something we shouldn't engage into because we can be at risk of being in jail or being accused of other criminal activities.
One of my worst acid as an employee is time management what time I really get out of time when I'm handling something situation time is never enough for me.

What I considered has my own worst asset as an employee is over reliance on a single stream of income. I had relied on a job for years but to ended up being disappointed and I was left with nothing to survive on.

One of my worst acid as an employee is time management what time I really get out of time when I'm handling something situation time is never enough for me.
That shouldn't be the issue Because if time is not enough for you then you should extend the time to meet up , you should not be stressing yourself doing things to meet up with the time because at the end it will drain all your energy.

It is good to be able to discover your worst asset in your career on time. My worst asset is trying to work more than other employees which most times I am not been appreciated for it.

Not delivering a job on time has been my worst behavior as an employee. Asides that, I can really point out anything else.

I am not an employee offline unless I'll say an employee online via bizdustry forum. When it comes to worst asset or behaviour as an employee I don't think my behaviour is weird.

It's when you're not being able to make contributions because of the hostility of a working environment. You tend to feel your talents and skills is being buried in the bud.

Patience and endurance. I can't deal with annoying people for a long time I would end up confronting them. People say it's not a weakness but sometimes I just feel guilty

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back