What's new

What do you think is your worst asset as an employee?

Quert

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Jan 21, 2021
USD
$9.0000USD
Biznotes
As an employee for almost 5 years in an IT company, I have struggled a lot and faced even the worst case scenario possible in a workplace. I can say to myself that I am doing good after all the time but I know there is one thing on me that keeps me away from being one of the top employee. And I guess it's me being a selfish employee, for the years I didnt notice how selfish I am when I'm around with my workmates. But lately this past few days it crossed my mind that I am selfish indeed when one of my workmate said it to me frankly in the face. And I guess I should change this one bad behavior of mine starting today .

And how about you, what do you think is your worst behavior as an employee?

What I will consider my own worst asset as an employee is lack of ambition in a ruthless manner. People always tell me am too nice and all that, that I should be a little more self-centered. So I guess that's mine

One of the worst assets as an employee is working in unfavorable environment. It can be very tough if you walk among the toxic people in a company. They are going to drain all your energies and the derail your focus. Another word success is to have a sadist as a manager or director of a company. Such a manager will not always satisfy with whatever effort you put in to work for the company.

I think as an employee my worse asset is the fact that I procrastinate a lot. Time and time again that I have been given a task and I tend to start when it's almost deadline. I am really trying to stop doing this because it does not always end well. I know time management is one of the best skills and employee should have so I am lacking in that department right now.

Being an employee of any organization I believe that your worst asset and the one you use in exchanging for your wages is your time. Your Time as at now is not even an asset to you again because you don't have control over it again due to the nature of your job.

The worst asset as an employee is to think about yourself only. But I'm surprised that you have accepted your mistake. A person who accepts his mistakes can never be one of failure persons, rather it's a quality of Successful persons. I think if we would keep the friendly environment on the place where we work, it would lead us towards success.

e honest to an extent: ...
Be positive even when speaking your negative: ...
Stick to very basic and too complicated qualities: ...
Point only job related worst qualities: ...
Express your weakness in a way that can be a strength too:

My worst asset as an employee is learning a Digital skills and am finding it hard to make some money with the gig and online business just because there is a whole lots of people and giant in the industry. I'm particularly talking about content marketing. I know it's profitable but it's hard to now get gigs on the skill

To be very honest I don’t know what my worst behavior could be like. Though there’re some times I tend to think about myself only and does what favors me only but I don’t see it as selfishness instead I regard it as self care.

The biggest worst asset being an employee is that we work alot but the manager and the company owner Never get happy and satisfied from our work that what we has done for the company.
Every employee put their complete efforts and energy for giving time to the company and manage everything properly but still our work is not acceptable in front of them.

I think as an employee, money is your worse asset, you all love to aquire money, but money is never enough, you can never get enough of money, people keep working for money everyday, making different research everyday to improve productivity for the main purpose of making money.

As an employee for almost 5 years in an IT company, I have struggled a lot and faced even the worst case scenario possible in a workplace. I can say to myself that I am doing good after all the time but I know there is one thing on me that keeps me away from being one of the top employee. And I guess it's me being a selfish employee, for the years I didnt notice how selfish I am when I'm around with my workmates. But lately this past few days it crossed my mind that I am selfish indeed when one of my workmate said it to me frankly in the face. And I guess I should change this one bad behavior of mine starting today .

And how about you, what do you think is your worst behavior as an employee?
As an employee, I don't believe there is any asset that's worse. I've been an employee before becoming an employer, and I don't think I know anything worse in my asset. If an asset is worse, it's no more an asset but a liability. Sometimes, liability is inevitable as you must need them.

As an employee I have the issue of being too organized with things. It isn't so bad but then when you plan out everything you make everything boring. Also there is no room for thinking outside the box and thus there is no chance for creativity.

Be honest to an extent: Be positive even when speaking your negative Stick to very basic and too complicated quality : Point only job related worst quality: Express your weakness in a way that can be a strength too:

Lack of effective communication skill is worst skill an employee can possess. If what you say, how you say it and to whom you say it to is misunderstood then things go awry. Communication; often downplayed is a day to day interaction that is very important in co-existence in the work place. If I can't talk to you and you understand me nothing else is worse than it.

I'm not a employee under some one but I'm employee under myself, and I do not think that I have a bad behavior as that, or let me say I do not see anybody to ever call me for notice of my bad behavior. Though, the only thing I can just say about my self is that I usually to procrastinate a things, and I am being trying to adjust myself.

Worst asset as an employee? Well, I will have to think. If the question was about worst asset as an employer, I would have given answer instantly. However, it is difficult to tall abou worst asset as employee. The only trait I can imagine at this moment is reacting too sharp.

One of the worst assets as an employee is working in unfavorable environment. It can be very tough if you walk among the toxic people in a company. They tend to provoke you at any given chance and you see yourself not having that desire to go to work.

It is true, we all have defects in our workplace, perhaps we do not see or accept it but it is the reality since we are not perfect as human beings. In my case they tell me that my greatest defect is "justice", the fact of liking the right things, leads me not to care who certain actions affect, as long as I correct what I consider incorrect.

Well what I will consider as being my worst behaviour in my workplace or as an employee will be being easily distracted by little things. This has always been my weakness as an employee.

I will be seriously be working on something important but immey a little distraction comes along, I will be distracted. I have been trying to stop this bad behaviour but I don't seem to be able to overcome it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back