What's new

What do you think is your worst asset as an employee?

Being an employee of any organization I believe that your worst asset and the one you use in exchanging for your wages is your time. Your Time as at now is not even an asset to you again because you don't have control over it again due to the nature of your job.

As an employee for almost 5 years in an IT company, I have struggled a lot and faced even the worst case scenario possible in a workplace. I can say to myself that I am doing good after all the time but I know there is one thing on me that keeps me away from being one of the top employee. And I guess it's me being a selfish employee, for the years I didnt notice how selfish I am when I'm around with my workmates. But lately this past few days it crossed my mind that I am selfish indeed when one of my workmate said it to me frankly in the face. And I guess I should change this one bad behavior of mine starting today .

And how about you, what do you think is your worst behavior as an employee?
I don't really think that I can actually handle not been paid my salary when I am supposed to be paid because it becomes very frustrating for me that I might actually quit the job immediately.

My worst asset as an employee is learning a Digital skills and am finding it hard to make some money with the gig and online business just because there is a whole lots of people and giant in the industry. I'm particularly talking about content marketing. I know it's profitable but it's hard to now get gigs on the skill
It was actually very challenging for me trying to learn digital skill because I actually knew how important it is in the society today which took me a very long while before I was successful in learning it.

Personally I am not an employee and I haven't work for any business organisation before , I don't really know about my own but I would like someone to tell me if anyone observes it.

We as an employee are working in order to get paid and take care of our various needs , so working throughout the month and not getting paid at the end of the month will be bad

Your worst asset as an employee is having a boss that doesn't appreciate the work you deliver to the company. This has the ability of demoralizing the employee leading to a decrease in productivity.

Your worst asset as an employee is having a boss that doesn't appreciate the work you deliver to the company. This has the ability of demoralizing the employee leading to a decrease in productivity.
You are right on point, working tirelessly for a whole month while putting you heart and soul into the work and at the end of the day , your manager doesnt appreciate your efforts can lead to negative effect of production.

I never work in any business organisation before. My own would be indiscipline because I will always sometimes be forced to come to work without keeping to time. This will be my own as I see. I don't usually keep to time.

Be honest to an extent: Be positive even when speaking your negative Stick to very basic and too complicated quality : Point only job related worst quality: Express your weakness in a way that can be a strength too:
Being honest is very important in the line of business , most importantly being honest to your staff's and customers so that they can have the trust and also confide in you every time.

Being offended too quickly is my worst asset as an employee. In my last job, my boss threatened to fire me if I did not comply with him. I was offended and gave up the job. I had given him a proposition on when and how I could to the job he was asking me to do, but he said the job needs to be done immediately. I was offended.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back