What's new

What can you afford to pay/buy with your PTP earnings?

I do not see Postloop returning. I still have $3.5. However, until recently The Forum Wheel has a couple of forums. I was paid $25 by the forum wheel in May.

Well in that particular I have the advantage of working offline part time in the morning, which leaves me room to continue online. I am still not working daily because of the pandemic, but I do have to fulfill my offline commitments on a daily basis.
I've followed up the news of your country's covid19 severity, it is still ravaging and causing havoc. It marred the ongoing Copa America competition that pitied Brazil and your country in a football match. Which 25 members of the senior team, the coaching staff, management staff contracting covid19.

I've followed up the news of your country's covid19 severity, it is still ravaging and causing havoc. It marred the ongoing Copa America competition that pitied Brazil and your country in a football match. Which 25 members of the senior team, the coaching staff, management staff contracting covid19.
You surprised me with your publication, thank you for being aware of my country and the situation of covid. You will realize that we are still suffering from the pandemic and we must continue to take care of ourselves. Regarding the Copa America, you caught me out 🤣 🤣 🤣, I have not had the opportunity to check this information.

I do not used the money that I am making online to do any other thing because they are all into investment for future purposes, that is just the reason I am working online, to save for the future that is all, I can use it for data subscription only.

I do not see Postloop returning. I still have $3.5. However, until recently The Forum Wheel has a couple of forums. I was paid $25 by the forum wheel in May.
At least the forum wheel is showing signs of returning by having couple of forums still active around it. But postloop isn't showing any signs of coming back.

This will be the first time I'll be making money online and I think the money I will be making here will be on my bank account because immediately I am paid in crypto ,I will immediately withdraw it to my bank, I don't know what I will use it to do now.

My online earnings from paid to post sites are used for solving petty monetary needs such as data subscriptions and even transportation to my various destinations.
To be sincere ptp earnings are not really for people to use it to do something reasonable with it like paying for rent or buying expensive things at home. They are just to be used to buy petty things. I used mine to buy petty groceries at home.

You surprised me with your publication, thank you for being aware of my country and the situation of covid. You will realize that we are still suffering from the pandemic and we must continue to take care of ourselves. Regarding the Copa America, you caught me out 🤣 🤣 🤣, I have not had the opportunity to check this information.
Laughs, don't worry this will be possible very with covid19 in your country sooner. As for the ongoing Copa America football competition, Brazil won your country 3:0. I'm a sports lover, i don't like skipping my time watching or listening news about it. I know you don't put interest in such, its not your thing.

Laughs, don't worry this will be possible very with covid19 in your country sooner. As for the ongoing Copa America football competition, Brazil won your country 3:0. I'm a sports lover, i don't like skipping my time watching or listening news about it. I know you don't put interest in such, its not your thing.
You know me, although if I start watching a game, I do it until the end, I'm not a fan of watching them. I love that you are a sports lover because it is worth dedicating time to them. I used to watch soccer, baseball and basketball, but now I hardly dedicate any time to them.

I do not used the money that I am making online to do any other thing because they are all into investment for future purposes, that is just the reason I am working online, to save for the future that is all, I can use it for data subscription only.
That is a really awesome strategy you have there. Using online earnings just for investment is really great. I bet you have an offline source of income so that the online income can just be for investment.

That is a really awesome strategy you have there. Using online earnings just for investment is really great. I bet you have an offline source of income so that the online income can just be for investment.
Yes making money online is not the only way I survive because obviously I have other offline business I have been doing to generate me some profit, I just need to get as many opportunity to make money as possible both online and offline.

If you save your PTP earnings, and make use of your offline earnings very well. You'll get reasonable amount of money from working steady with PTP sites.

You know me, although if I start watching a game, I do it until the end, I'm not a fan of watching them. I love that you are a sports lover because it is worth dedicating time to them. I used to watch soccer, baseball and basketball, but now I hardly dedicate any time to them.
Hmm, i heard you well, you don't dedicate time for watch sports match cos of issues unfold. I believe you know some of your country's first team members, i mean the players in the senior team??

Hmm, i heard you well, you don't dedicate time for watch sports match cos of issues unfold. I believe you know some of your country's first team members, i mean the players in the senior team??
Maybe, but don't even ask me who are the members of the soccer team :rolleyes::rolleyes:, since I haven't sat down to watch a game for about 2 years, and I haven't inquired about it. I used to watch them but I have my time and mind on other things, for now.

I've actually seen someone who was able to make a decent amount of money online and was able to use it to pay for his education through a college and finished with good grades.

Currently am not working on any pro site so I wouldn't want to give an estimation of a false earning .But I think making a decent amount shouldn't be a problem on ptp site.

I've actually seen someone who was able to make a decent amount of money online and was able to use it to pay for his education through a college and finished with good grades.
I imagine that this person, who managed to earn that good amount of money, was in different earning sites. Because it is the way to obtain significant amounts, unless he has dedicated himself to work for such a purpose for a while, and has saved all his earnings.

Maybe, but don't even ask me who are the members of the soccer team :rolleyes::rolleyes:, since I haven't sat down to watch a game for about 2 years, and I haven't inquired about it. I used to watch them but I have my time and mind on other things, for now.
Lol, okay, i won't be asking you again cos its been long you put your mind on the TV screen to watch soccer. Its good you've taken your time to engage on what's more productive.

Mine usually takes some weeks before i get it. I should be able to sub, and buy some clothes if i wanted to.
However we don't really any much for PTP so I use my ptp money to solve my immediate needs because the money is not that much and cannot solve much needs
Post automatically merged:

I used most of the money I made on paid to post site to invest in cryptocurrency,I have other ways I have been making money online, sometimes I can also use the money to take care of some of my daily need, I also use it for entertainment purposes.
One thing that I used my PTP earnings to buy is cryptocurrency I use it to accumulate and buy cryptocurrency for future purposes it is an investment that I just figured out

Last edited:
However we don't really any much for PTP so I use my ptp money to solve my immediate needs because the money is not that much and cannot solve much needs
Post automatically merged:

One thing that I used my PTP earnings to buy is cryptocurrency I use it to accumulate and buy cryptocurrency for future purposes it is an investment that I just figured out
True, crypto currency is a great invest for one to go in as long as you are aware of the risks involved in it and basic knowledge of crypto currency in general and of cause the specific coin you would want to invest in.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back