What's new

What can you afford to pay/buy with your PTP earnings?

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
I know some of you will gruel, yell about this question. But the question needs an answer please. Let's be direct, what can your PTP earnings afford for you?? Mine can only afford mobile data subscription for the month.

I am currently saving as much as possible of my online earnings for future projects, when I have to spend, I use it mainly to help my mom and for food. Otherwise I try to survive with my offline earnings.

Currently, I am earning $2 in average through PTP. I earn this on Bizdustry, GPT and the forum wheel. I can use this money to renew domains and and run marketing campaigns

Currently, I am earning $2 in average through PTP. I earn this on Bizdustry, GPT and the forum wheel. I can use this money to renew domains and and run marketing campaigns
Excellent @Nomad , $2 is good just for writing in forums, although for you it must be little since you have other entries, they help you to pay for other expenses in your sites

Will in this situation it definitely depends on the person responsible for that or on position at a time to me I will save because I am already saving the money I earned and working much harder to see I have enough to invest into another aspect of business either offline.

I can earn $15 by writing one article. However, in order to write article I have to do a lo of thinking. But for a forum post, I don't have to contemplate much. Therefore, despite low reward I do post on forums every day.

I want to use my PTP earning to invest but because of expenses I use it to run a little expenses mostly on data subscription and other little bills like airtime, etc

I know some of you will gruel, yell about this question. But the question needs an answer please. Let's be direct, what can your PTP earnings afford for you?? Mine can only afford mobile data subscription for the month.
Like I always says , ptp earnings has helped me a lot in terms of need , normally it helps me in taking care of my bills , most especially my data bundle and airtime and sometimes electricity bill
Post automatically merged:

At least the ptp earning is been used for something important, i am also using it for my data subscription, My Gotv sunpbsciption , I also use it to pay some other bills .

Last edited:
When I exchange what I earn to local currency, it is actually good money. Not a jackpot but it can certainly do many things. I can pay for my internet, get that pair of jeans, books, etc. However, most times I just save up.

Mine can first buy me data bundles subscription for the whole and I still get some extra cash for my own use. With that, I can buy clothes, cosmetics or shoes with it. That is the profit I get from working online. The money is not much but at least I get some to buy me the things I need even after buying data bundles to do more online work.

Like I always says , ptp earnings has helped me a lot in terms of need , normally it helps me in taking care of my bills , most especially my data bundle and airtime and sometimes electricity bill
Post automatically merged:

At least the ptp earning is been used for something important, i am also using it for my data subscription, My Gotv sunpbsciption , I also use it to pay some other bills .
That's nice, at least it serves you well, one or two ways. That shows you aren't wasting your time around this PTC sites, cos they reward your hardwork.

Well everything depends on the amount of money we are talking about, if I have about 1,000 US dollars then there is nothing I don't think I can be able to afford if I want to buy it if I need it and buying it because it is my money.

I used my earnings on PTC sites to pay bills mostly utility bills. Sometimes I used it to buy groceries if they are needed at the time that I received my earnings. I used it for refreshments also, it all depends on my petty needs at the time.

The last work which I did on Fiverr paid me around 700 u.s. Dollars so after I got my pay I decided to use it to invest in cryptocurrency which was Ethereum. I bought 400 US dollars and up to now it has increased to $700 again, so I used my money to make Investments to earn more money.

The cash you earned around fiverr doing tasks is reasonable indeed. And you choose wisely to invest it into Cryptocurrency to earn your fair share of reward.

There was a time that I was earning $100 in a month so that is quite substantial here. It can buy half a month of our daily meals in the home. But now I earn just a few coins and I am lucky to bank in $1 a day which means my monthly earning is just $20 to $30 in total. That's good for miscellaneous expenses at home.

Earnings I make from my get paid to post forums are mainly used to settle my monthly subscription and also some little expenses like getting myself a haircut and so on

My online earnings from paid to post sites are used for solving petty monetary needs such as data subscriptions and even transportation to my various destinations.

There was a time that I was earning $100 in a month so that is quite substantial here. It can buy half a month of our daily meals in the home. But now I earn just a few coins and I am lucky to bank in $1 a day which means my monthly earning is just $20 to $30 in total. That's good for miscellaneous expenses at home.
Laughs, at least you can get some stuffs offline with your online earnings. Its just better off than hitting around the bush for nothing. With time better sites might just emerge and your earnings will increase as well.

When you make a decent amount of money online there is no way you're going to be spending that money on things that are more important, personally for me I use my money to invest in what will help me to earn more money especially online investment.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back