What's new

What can you afford to pay/buy with your PTP earnings?

True, crypto currency is a great invest for one to go in as long as you are aware of the risks involved in it and basic knowledge of crypto currency in general and of cause the specific coin you would want to invest in.
But that contains high risk also. For longer term I think it should be good to invest in some secure investment plans. Aur you can invest small amount in segregated time in the crypto market.

I can afford to do a lot with my get paid to payment. I can get me a good amount of data plan for the month. I can also afford to cover some transportation costs for the period it can cover as well

Lol, okay, i won't be asking you again cos its been long you put your mind on the TV screen to watch soccer. Its good you've taken your time to engage on what's more productive.
That's right, I have changed my priorities in view of the critical economic situation we have now in my country. The salary is not enough and we must find a way to produce more, that's why I'm here in Bizdustry and other platforms.

But that contains high risk also. For longer term I think it should be good to invest in some secure investment plans. Aur you can invest small amount in segregated time in the crypto market.
Yes crypto currency has a very high risk level attached to it. That is why if you have no knowledge about it, dont even think of entering it. There are so many other investments you can go into.

I invest the money I earn on PTP sites on a strategy game but my earnings are very low even though , cause I am not very active but I will try to earn more .

Paid to post earnings have enabled me a lot paying utility bills that's why my time around it, is never a waste. Plus I'm learning other ideas of making money to improve my overall monthly earnings.

I invest the money I earn on PTP sites on a strategy game but my earnings are very low even though , cause I am not very active but I will try to earn more .
I was struck by the fact that you invest your earnings in a strategy game, can you tell me about it? Since the games that really attract me are of this type, and I would love to try it, but I need to have more clarity.

I was struck by the fact that you invest your earnings in a strategy game, can you tell me about it? Since the games that really attract me are of this type, and I would love to try it, but I need to have more clarity.
I think he's talking about the game rollercoin. I don't think there are any games which is provided by PTC sites. Even though if it provides the earning is very low.

I think he's talking about the game rollercoin. I don't think there are any games which is provided by PTC sites. Even though if it provides the earning is very low.
I had not read anything about rollercoin, is it a strategy game? although if the earnings are very low I think it is not worth investing my Bizdustry earnings in such a site.

That's right, I have changed my priorities in view of the critical economic situation we have now in my country. The salary is not enough and we must find a way to produce more, that's why I'm here in Bizdustry and other platforms.
Chaii, things are simply worst everywhere not only in your country also here in my country. That's why I'm also here to reduce the high cost of living. God will help us dear.

Chaii, things are simply worst everywhere not only in your country also here in my country. That's why I'm also here to reduce the high cost of living. God will help us dear.
Of course I do, I cling to God and His goodness. In the meantime I continue to work to keep myself safe and to be able to cover basic needs, and to save as much as possible for a project. But I am convinced that in the long run everything will get better.

If there are so many avenues for you to make more money online with a lot of people are channeling their energy to it makes it very easy for you to save up a very decent amount of money on monthly basis from your online work.

It is a very good game , the most intelligent I encounter until now , it is not easy to understand it but when you understand you will like it .

It is a very good game , the most intelligent I encounter until now , it is not easy to understand it but when you understand you will like it .
It would be beneficial to the member asking to understand the name of the strategic game.

It would be beneficial to the member asking to understand the name of the strategic game.
Yes of course sir I am ready to give more info about it
This game is legit since 2018
And it is the very smart game I see
Cause there are many ways to earn from this game .
-Working : You can work up to three times a day and you'll get some local currency that you can convert it to gold , the gold you can convert it to euro and minimum withdrawal is 20 € .
- Work bonus : After working at least twice a day for three consecutive days you'll get work bonus , it depends in country where you're from . But don't worry you can choose country you want .
Companies : investing by buying companies and it depends on number of workers in the country you build your company in .
Recruits : Either by posting your referral link or buying recruits from other players .
And many other ways
Don't hesitate to join this game
This is the link https://myprofitland.com/game/Salimo
Further details you'll find it in documentation .

Of course I do, I cling to God and His goodness. In the meantime I continue to work to keep myself safe and to be able to cover basic needs, and to save as much as possible for a project. But I am convinced that in the long run everything will get better.
Sure in the long run things will get better dear, let's keep working and staying safe leaving the rest to our grand creator to do the rest for us.

I use mine to get data subscription for each month, enough to take care of all my online data need and expenses from experience. And it has really come handy for me on other situations as well

I use mine to get data subscription for each month, enough to take care of all my online data need and expenses from experience. And it has really come handy for me on other situations as well
You can afford pay and buy with your ptp in in a ptp platform, most of this platform pays you with cryptocurrency and you can also use your earnings to buy cryptocurrencies.

These things are sometimes really helpful as you tend to save your major income earnings from other sources on major projects you have in mind.

These things are sometimes really helpful as you tend to save your major income earnings from other sources on major projects you have in mind.
I think the earning from online we get from online also should be managed properly. A percentage of the amount should be saved in investment purposes, and the remaining amount you can use it for the expenses.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back