What's new

What can you afford to pay/buy with your PTP earnings?

I used my PTP earninngs to get a new phone Early this year which cost me $500. I also helped a loved one with $100 to pay her school fees. It's all from my online earninngs.
Excellent, at least you made $600 on these sites. I have not reached that amount in PTP, of course I don't spend all day on them because of other offline commitments. However, it's all in the proposal and having the availability of time.

I don't use my PPT to buy anything because I use the money I earn to sought out my small financial needs that's all

I would have loved to invest the little amount I make from paid to post sites in my crypto wallet but little expenses would always seem to make me want to withdraw.

I would have loved to invest the little amount I make from paid to post sites in my crypto wallet but little expenses would always seem to make me want to withdraw.
It is not so easy to receive the profits and just save them in cryptocurrencies, as there will always be some extra expense and you end up withdrawing part or all of the profits. There are times when this happens to me, although I try not to touch the money.

I guess most of the money I am making online for phone recharge, I also used it for data subscription,sometimes if I have some with me I can use it for snacks sometimes,there are a lot of things I use the money I am making online to do

It is not so easy to receive the profits and just save them in cryptocurrencies, as there will always be some extra expense and you end up withdrawing part or all of the profits. There are times when this happens to me, although I try not to touch the money.
If not for the harsh economic factors it might have been easier but hopefully it would get better and we will have better opportunities so we can securely save in our crypto wallets.

Even if my online earnings isn't much the way i wanted. But I'm very grateful to be making money online. It wasn't like this in my previous trial trying to earn online.

I know some of you will gruel, yell about this question. But the question needs an answer please. Let's be direct, what can your PTP earnings afford for you?? Mine can only afford mobile data subscription for the month.
Lol. the earning from paid to post sites is not something one can bank on or think it's a big money, in fact, it can't buy anything at all. Majority of us are just doing or for data subscription or recharge card. That's it.

Lol. the earning from paid to post sites is not something one can bank on or think it's a big money, in fact, it can't buy anything at all. Majority of us are just doing or for data subscription or recharge card. That's it.
Exactly. Looking at the inflation rate at which the world is developing, such earnings from PTP sites hardly gives us any major financial boost, it is not a job but just getting some incentives.

If not for the harsh economic factors it might have been easier but hopefully it would get better and we will have better opportunities so we can securely save in our crypto wallets.
Of course, I am confident that all of us will achieve economic improvements in the future as we are striving to do so in some way. We will save a reasonable amount and achieve our goals, especially in a safe way.

for now, i can afford small things such as cheap computer parts etc... i'm still not freelancing or own my business yet, so i'm still doing some small tasks and gigs that i'm planning to expand later

I know some of you will gruel, yell about this question. But the question needs an answer please. Let's be direct, what can your PTP earnings afford for you?? Mine can only afford mobile data subscription for the month.
As for me , my paid to post earnings and my other earnings are been saved up because I have plans to do something with it at the end of the year.

It would be a wise decision to save up funds gotten from paid to post sites in crypto wallet as it would be a form of investment as the coins might rise significantly soon.

Ptp earning are just there to pay for petty things at home or for personal needs. I used my earnings to buy body creams, perfumes, shoe spray, soaps and some other petty groceries at home.

As for me , my paid to post earnings and my other earnings are been saved up because I have plans to do something with it at the end of the year.
Very good, you should keep that plan alive, by saving your coins for long you made from paid to post sites. Saving it till then will enable you earn better.

It is not just earning better but the money will help me to be able to start up something big because it will amount to a huge amount of money by the end of the year

I know some of you will slop, holler about this inquiry. Be that as it may, the inquiry needs an answer please. How about we be immediate, what can your PTP income bear for you?? Mine can just manage the cost of versatile information membership for the month.

I'm right now saving however much as could reasonably be expected of my online income for future activities, when I need to spend, I use it mostly to help my mother and for food. Else I attempt to make due with my disconnected profit.

Currently, I am earning $2 in average through PTP. I earn this on Bizdustry, GPT and the forum wheel. I can use this money to renew domains and and run marketing campaigns
Does forum wheel still exist? I have known about the website for a very long time now. I don't really know much about the website, but all I knew then is that they pay there members for post reply on forum. I joined the forum also.
How can earn there if they still exist?

for now, i can afford small things such as cheap computer parts etc... i'm still not freelancing or own my business yet, so i'm still doing some small tasks and gigs that i'm planning to expand later
What you mean by "still" is that you have a good plan for the future and are preparing for it. I look forward to reading about your successes as a freelancer or entrepreneur in your publications.

Will in the present circumstance it unquestionably relies upon the individual answerable for that or on position at a time to me I will save since I am now setting aside the cash I acquired and working a lot harder to see I have enough to put into another part of business either disconnected.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back