What's new

What can you afford to pay/buy with your PTP earnings?

It is not just earning better but the money will help me to be able to start up something big because it will amount to a huge amount of money by the end of the year
Sure, saving long will enable you have more money to start up business. Had it been I've not been tampering with my own online earnings, by now i could've expanded my offline business, or use it to start another mini business.

I save most of my money I am making online to start up a business and I don't use it to buy anything now, I am a business potential and that is what I am thinking of doing with the money I make online, it is for business purpose.

Does forum wheel still exist? I have known about the website for a very long time now. I don't really know much about the website, but all I knew then is that they pay there members for post reply on forum. I joined the forum also.
How can earn there if they still exist?
The forum wheel is still available but there are not many forums, sometimes I can get a forum to make a lot of posts and sometimes there are no forums available.

I save most of my money I am making online to start up a business and I don't use it to buy anything now, I am a business potential and that is what I am thinking of doing with the money I make online, it is for business purpose.
You are going to the right direction. But to create your own business you will need a detalied, well drafted plan. Money will not be problem as you are already saving for it. You should work on drafting a plan.

You are going to the right direction. But to create your own business you will need a detalied, well drafted plan. Money will not be problem as you are already saving for it. You should work on drafting a plan.
I don't believe I actually need so much plan as you said,the problem I have now is money and if I have the amount of money i will need to start up the business, I know how to organise the business ,that is just what I need for now

Actually, the only major thing i use it for data subscription for more writing or typing. Not that one can not use it for something else or bigger but you will have to work so hard daily and will need some time to accumulate some good amount. Personally, it is hard for me to put that much time to accumulate as much because of my day job. It is just my opinion.

Actually, the only major thing i use it for data subscription for more writing or typing. Not that one can not use it for something else or bigger but you will have to work so hard daily and will need some time to accumulate some good amount. Personally, it is hard for me to put that much time to accumulate as much because of my day job. It is just my opinion.
Yeah if one accumulates $100 or more from PTP sites in 6-7 months , its quite a substantial amount and can be used to buy bigger items like a Bike or a smart phone. So all it requires is patience.

Sure, saving long will enable you have more money to start up business. Had it been I've not been tampering with my own online earnings, by now i could've expanded my offline business, or use it to start another mini business.
Well , at times there are unforseen circumstances that will make you to touch your earnings , you should be discouraged by that. Secondly it is good that you have offline business.

Well , at times there are unforseen circumstances that will make you to touch your earnings , you should be discouraged by that. Secondly it is good that you have offline business.
Okay, i understand their are unforeseen circumstances that can discourage our progress saving or holding our coins. But having other streams of income will surely sideline it.

These days my PTP earning is very small. I can only pay internet bills and telephone bills. However, thee was a time when PTP earnings was 25 percent of my monthly income

Excellent, at least you made $600 on these sites. I have not reached that amount in PTP, of course I don't spend all day on them because of other offline commitments. However, it's all in the proposal and having the availability of time.
That user is simply a hard working one, i wish him more strength to continue working hard online to assist his offline money demand. Had it been its not for my offline gig, i would've made more with my time online.

That user is simply a hard working one, i wish him more strength to continue working hard online to assist his offline money demand. Had it been its not for my offline gig, i would've made more with my time online.
I am of the same opinion, if it were not for the multiple commitments, we could spend more time online and multiply our earnings many times over. Currently in my case it is difficult to reach a satisfactory amount.

I am of the same opinion, if it were not for the multiple commitments, we could spend more time online and multiply our earnings many times over. Currently in my case it is difficult to reach a satisfactory amount.
Even I too have similar thoughts. I am already employed in offline job. So I also don't have enough time to be online, but I am sure the more I will be able to spend time, I can increase my earning manifold.

Even I too have similar thoughts. I am already employed in offline job. So I also don't have enough time to be online, but I am sure the more I will be able to spend time, I can increase my earning manifold.
During the pandemic in total restriction I enjoyed my online earnings, everything is now halfway back to normal, and I had to resume my commitments in my offline job. I have minimized my availability but as soon as I have the opportunity I log on.

These days my PTP earning is very small. I can only pay internet bills and telephone bills. However, thee was a time when PTP earnings was 25 percent of my monthly income
The earnings are down now many corona virus also affected its revenue share with advertising networks and promotions they run in their forums. Maybe in the future things can get better.

I think the big days of earning from forums were over after postloop stopped and the forum wheel went into hibernation. These two platforms were best for earning

That's it. Multiple engagement offline have really marred my time earning online. But i still prefer it that way cos i got no lucrative skills to earn more than I get offline.

That's it. Multiple engagement offline have really marred my time earning online. But i still prefer it that way cos i got no lucrative skills to earn more than I get offline.
Well in that particular I have the advantage of working offline part time in the morning, which leaves me room to continue online. I am still not working daily because of the pandemic, but I do have to fulfill my offline commitments on a daily basis.

I think the big days of earning from forums were over after postloop stopped and the forum wheel went into hibernation. These two platforms were best for earning
I heard about this two platform earlier on, and the better amount they where paying. But currently now, they're on the fringes and no signs for them returning to paying members that again. Maybe in the future better paying ones will be around and we'll earn together.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back