What's new

What can you afford to pay/buy with your PTP earnings?

Yes of course sir I am ready to give more info about it
This game is legit since 2018
And it is the very smart game I see
Cause there are many ways to earn from this game .
-Working : You can work up to three times a day and you'll get some local currency that you can convert it to gold , the gold you can convert it to euro and minimum withdrawal is 20 € .
- Work bonus : After working at least twice a day for three consecutive days you'll get work bonus , it depends in country where you're from . But don't worry you can choose country you want .
Companies : investing by buying companies and it depends on number of workers in the country you build your company in .
Recruits : Either by posting your referral link or buying recruits from other players .
And many other ways
Don't hesitate to join this game
This is the link https://myprofitland.com/game/Salimo
Further details you'll find it in documentation .
Excellent review of the site, I entered and I'm evaluating, since the game is based mainly on wars and my pc does not run well the games, so I will always lose for sure 🤣🤣🤣, thanks for answering my question, I'll try anyway.
Sure in the long run things will get better dear, let's keep working and staying safe leaving the rest to our grand creator to do the rest for us.
Of course they will improve, we must do our part to do so. As my brother says "hope for the best but, looking for solutions".

I am currently saving as much as possible of my online earnings for future projects, when I have to spend, I use it mainly to help my mom and for food. Otherwise I try to survive with my offline earnings.
Wow that's really cool, for me I don't earn much offline, so I use a lot of my earnings online to cater for myself and also give my kids what I can afford, so far it has been quite helpful .

Wow that's really cool, for me I don't earn much offline, so I use a lot of my earnings online to cater for myself and also give my kids what I can afford, so far it has been quite helpful .
That's true, although I honestly earn more online than offline. Nowadays, my salary has become insignificant, so I make an effort online to cover my expenses and save. It's all about not spending unnecessarily.

Excellent review of the site, I entered and I'm evaluating, since the game is based mainly on wars and my pc does not run well the games, so I will always lose for sure 🤣🤣🤣, thanks for answering my question, I'll try anyway.

Of course they will improve, we must do our part to do so. As my brother says "hope for the best but, looking for solutions".
I am not notifying that I got a new recruit , do you not complete registration then , try to get your free company and focus to keep your energy high . And read documentation to understand more .

My combined earninngs online per month is more than what most private schools pay teachers here and I can even start a business with my online earninngs.

I am not notifying that I got a new recruit , do you not complete registration then , try to get your free company and focus to keep your energy high . And read documentation to understand more .
Yes I understood it perfectly, I hope to register today or tomorrow. Thank you for your guidance and advice regarding the site. Yesterday I entered and checked but if I can today or tomorrow I will complete the registration through your link.

Yes I understood it perfectly, I hope to register today or tomorrow. Thank you for your guidance and advice regarding the site. Yesterday I entered and checked but if I can today or tomorrow I will complete the registration through your link.
Ok good I will be very thankful to you , and I invite you to India to be a team there , with my guidance and by reading documentation I am sure that you will understand it then love it .

Ptp earnings offered me the chance to buy data regularly. I also use the money to pay for the general cleaning of my surrounding areas. I use it to buy some other little things I need at home like soap water refilling of gas cylinder. If I'm able to accumulate notes I will use to register a new domain name which I can sell for higher profit.

Ok good I will be very thankful to you , and I invite you to India to be a team there , with my guidance and by reading documentation I am sure that you will understand it then love it .
When you describe it this way it motivates me, if you are sure that I will like it then I am sure I will. I've been a bit busy today, I'll try tomorrow to enter through your link.

Lol, sure, we'll hope for the best in the future. I saw your chat on profit land, do you want to get involve in the game of war and win yourself some incentives??

I am currently saving as much as possible of my online earnings for future projects, when I have to spend, I use it mainly to help my mom and for food. Otherwise I try to survive with my offline earnings.

Even I am saving a lot of money I make online so that my future can be secured even though I am not earning really good money online. There is a lot to earn right now and I have just started earning this year but I hope I will achieve my goals sooner in the future. I also invest some of my money I earn online.

Lol, sure, we'll hope for the best in the future. I saw your chat on profit land, do you want to get involve in the game of war and win yourself some incentives??
As I described before, I would like but not for war games, because in my pc do not run that kind of games. But if I can be in the business area if I would like, this would be new for me.
Even I am saving a lot of money I make online so that my future can be secured even though I am not earning really good money online. There is a lot to earn right now and I have just started earning this year but I hope I will achieve my goals sooner in the future. I also invest some of my money I earn online.
The important thing is the intention you have to save for the future, little or much is the best option. As for the investment, I hope it will be fruitful and with considerable returns, since that is the idea, to earn!

I think the earning from online we get from online also should be managed properly. A percentage of the amount should be saved in investment purposes, and the remaining amount you can use it for the expenses.
That's true. One can really turn things around for himself when all these online earnings aw duely and properly channeled into yielding more income for someone

I am new on online earning and I can't say much about ptp earning. I will be really glad if someone can help me with legit site to earn money everyday apart from this bizdustry.com.. Your assistance will be highly welcome by me

I am new on online earning and I can't say much about ptp earning. I will be really glad if someone can help me with legit site to earn money everyday apart from this bizdustry.com.. Your assistance will be highly welcome by me
There are many PTP sites that have been paying until today, although I am not on all of them I can name a few. Forumcoin, Tendri and cahstimeforum. Here on Bizdustry you can get PTP related threads , you can find them in the search engine.

I think the earning from online we get from online also should be managed properly. A percentage of the amount should be saved in investment purposes, and the remaining amount you can use it for the expenses.

When it comes to saving money, it's not easy for most people to do so especially when they have more expenses than the income they are making which is why getting more sources of making money is important.

When you describe it this way it motivates me, if you are sure that I will like it then I am sure I will. I've been a bit busy today, I'll try tomorrow to enter through your link.
Ok I am waiting for you there , and ready to give you any further explanation , some users earn up to 400 € a mounth but everything come with experience .

Since in started earning on bizdustry , I have been able to take care of my financial challenges, and I am planning to set up my own own offline business and inhave started saving .

Since in started earning on bizdustry , I have been able to take care of my financial challenges, and I am planning to set up my own own offline business and inhave started saving .
Excellent @Shigobad2020 , whenever you have the opportunity to become financially independent and start saving. You should do it for a better future for you, and that of your family.

That's true, although I honestly earn more online than offline. Nowadays, my salary has become insignificant, so I make an effort online to cover my expenses and save. It's all about not spending unnecessarily.
That's good @Sariana23 , since you earn more online than Offline then you should be more stable online than offline and research on more ways to earn online through forum sites and other websites.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back