What's new

What can you afford to pay/buy with your PTP earnings?

This is because I already have a full time decent paying offline job. So I don't have to withdraw a few dollars eveytime. I just do such things for passion. I usually trade in forex and anything I earn invest in there.
Excellent@Raz1911 , there are many members here who have their work offline including myself, but the salaries are pyrrhic and we look for ways to generate income to help us. But there are also many who do it like you, out of pure passion.
You're already acting well, by helping your mother solving her needs for her. Not everyone on this earth cares for their parents, some are still cared for by their parents. So keep it up, and surely your good heart will earn you more reward in the future.
It is true, there are many students here who strive to generate income to help themselves, and thus indirectly help their parents as well. This is because they strive to give their children what they need to achieve their goals.

Excellent@Raz1911 , there are many members here who have their work offline including myself, but the salaries are pyrrhic and we look for ways to generate income to help us. But there are also many who do it like you, out of pure passion.

It is true, there are many students here who strive to generate income to help themselves, and thus indirectly help their parents as well. This is because they strive to give their children what they need to achieve their goals.
I am an active online earner. At first, I joined as a forex trader. Shortly I joined some forex forums from where I gained knowledge about forex trading. That is when I have discovered my inner satisfaction when I write on the forums, as I talk to you guys gives me an excitement to know about the people from other part of the world.

Mine can offer me data subscription and i can still use some to buy crypto currency and trade to make money. There are so msny advantages it could offer me
That is very correct. There are very many ways one can put the earnings from these paid to post platforms to his advantage if properly well thought out indeed

I am an active online earner. At first, I joined as a forex trader. Shortly I joined some forex forums from where I gained knowledge about forex trading. That is when I have discovered my inner satisfaction when I write on the forums, as I talk to you guys gives me an excitement to know about the people from other part of the world.
My older brother also spends a lot of time on forex, he also spends time on related sites. I love the forum for the same reason you do, the communication and meeting nice people from all over the world, it gives me satisfaction.

Very nice to hear from you, and to know tje skills you got towards earning money online. I'm eager to learn forex trading, and crypto trading. Now i got you, I'm open to learning forex trading. Can you help me??

Very nice to hear from you, and to know tje skills you got towards earning money online. I'm eager to learn forex trading, and crypto trading. Now i got you, I'm open to learning forex trading. Can you help me??
Yes sure. You can PM me and I will readily help you invest in the forex market. It's not that tough to understand the market. Even you can use the earning of PTP to invest in the broker to earn more from the business. Forex is the most lucrative online earning platfrom that I have ever known.

Yes sure. You can PM me and I will readily help you invest in the forex market. It's not that tough to understand the market. Even you can use the earning of PTP to invest in the broker to earn more from the business. Forex is the most lucrative online earning platfrom that I have ever known.
Very nice, you sound so straightforward with your fortunes at forex trading. I'll give you a PM any moment from now. So, have you been successful enough trading forex??

The only thing that I can afford to buy with my current weekly earning from Post to comment forum would be a very small touch light as per something that will last for me.

My older brother also spends a lot of time on forex, he also spends time on related sites. I love the forum for the same reason you do, the communication and meeting nice people from all over the world, it gives me satisfaction.
Like you I also enjoy the exchange of information in the forum and I feel that I also gain friends somehow. Is your brother earning good in forex trading? Our forex traders here are venturing outside the US dollar because the exchange rate of the USD against our Peso is very stable and not moving for a year now.

My PTP earnings comes from Bizdustry alone, that's the only one i want to engage, then focus on my offline business for the time being. I earn between $5-$6 every week at bizdustry, it enables me to buy data, or for transportation.

There are things that just comes up for which one may and may not be prepared for them like an emergency journey that must be enbacked upon, these earnings foots that bill most times too

There are things that just comes up for which one may and may not be prepared for them like an emergency journey that must be enbacked upon, these earnings foots that bill most times too
This is also true because we live in an uncertain period of times. So, these little earning here and there we get from online activities go a long way to really Carter for things like such emergencies

It all depends on how much am earnig online, if am earning enough to save I will save some and reinvest the rest of of the earnings into business but if what am earning is not much then the money will only be use to meet my immediate need.
What you can afford to buy with your online earnings depend on how much you are making online, the more you earn the more the responsibilities rises, right now I can just afford to pay my electricity bill, recharge my data and Gotv subscription.

Like you I also enjoy the exchange of information in the forum and I feel that I also gain friends somehow. Is your brother earning good in forex trading? Our forex traders here are venturing outside the US dollar because the exchange rate of the USD against our Peso is very stable and not moving for a year now.
Yes, my brother has done quite well with years of experience and vast knowledge on the subject. In my country the market is moving quite a lot, besides the currency of my country is currently very unstable.

I am currently saving as much as possible of my online earnings for future projects, when I have to spend, I use it mainly to help my mom and for food. Otherwise I try to survive with my offline earnings.
Though i have not withdrawn on this platfform,i wish to use this mediums platform to get somethings for myself and also solve some needs,though the aernings is small i would be doing this untill i get into a bigger pay platform.

Though i have not withdrawn on this platfform,i wish to use this mediums platform to get somethings for myself and also solve some needs,though the aernings is small i would be doing this untill i get into a bigger pay platform.
Excellent, always looking to improve profits and meet the needs. Surely in Bizdustry you can find different options that will give you better and higher profits to achieve your goals. I work on different platforms, although I want more earnings, so far I have not done badly.

I used most of my own for data subscription and subscription to my dstv, then the remaining one I'll save it for future purpose and that is what I have been doing for a long time now, I will be trying to save as much as I can, it will help.

These days, my PTP earning is very low because I have not been able to post on all sites where I have an account and where I can earn good money. But still I am tryng to make at least $1 per day

I used my PTP earninngs to get a new phone Early this year which cost me $500. I also helped a loved one with $100 to pay her school fees. It's all from my online earninngs.

I used most of the money I made on paid to post site to invest in cryptocurrency,I have other ways I have been making money online, sometimes I can also use the money to take care of some of my daily need, I also use it for entertainment purposes.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back