What's new

What can you afford to pay/buy with your PTP earnings?

My PTP earning it can only buy me recharge card, is not earning much do to I don't regular work because of my time base on my offline job.
Same with me.
The earning is quite small and cannot meet majority of my needs.
Basically i can cover my data subscriptions, airtime and little food. It is not that bad since it is just a passive income.

I am currently saving as much as possible of my online earnings for future projects, when I have to spend, I use it mainly to help my mom and for food. Otherwise I try to survive with my offline earnings.

Making money online is getting harder every day it seems, despite more and more money making websites appearing each month. The big problem with online money making is that there are plenty of sites out there, but the number of websites that pay a good amount of money is scarce.

Though the money i am earning on paid to post site is gradually decresing due to inactivities but i have been usingbthe miney to pay for my data subscription and my cable subscription.

I can buy alot of things with it, food, clothes, shoes, earrings. I save up the money and I mostly use it to buy food and clothes. The money I earn from paid to post forums helpse alot and I really enjoy working here.

Making money online is getting harder every day it seems, despite more and more money making websites appearing each month. The big problem with online money making is that there are plenty of sites out there, but the number of websites that pay a good amount of money is scarce.
Making good amount of money online nowadays is not easy , imagine wasting the whole days working and when its time for you to get paid , the sites decided to ban you or even put your withdrawal on pending.

Internet subscription is one of the things I can afford to buy with the money i make online and sometimes I use it for snacks if there is still something for me. I can also save some to invest in cryptocurrency.

I have not lack on my internet subscriptions because I am using my online eaenings to pay for many subscriptions like internet and cable subscription , buy airtime and also sometimes foodstuff.
Internet subscription is one of the things I can afford to buy with the money i make online and sometimes I use it for snacks if there is still something for me. I can also save some to invest in cryptocurrency.

I have not lack on my internet subscriptions because I am using my online eaenings to pay for many subscriptions like internet and cable subscription , buy airtime and also sometimes foodstuff.
It was then that I always use it to pay for cable subscription , but now I do not really sees the needs because I don't even have time to sit in front of the television. Omo. For data is that is very sure.

It was then that I always use it to pay for cable subscription , but now I do not really sees the needs because I don't even have time to sit in front of the television. Omo. For data is that is very sure.
I am not also a fan of sitting infornt of television because I have a lot of things I have to achieve , but I am a family man , I have a wife and a son that needs entertainment.

if you're working on paid to post platforms, it is very important that you will save the money in order to venture into more profitable business. there are several businesses you can invest on and probably make some good amount of money like affiliate marketing, Amazon Kindle publishing, cryptocurrency and the lot of others.

I am not also a fan of sitting infornt of television because I have a lot of things I have to achieve , but I am a family man , I have a wife and a son that needs entertainment.
Probably that is the reason why you have to subscribe your decoder. Me that is not even a family man still have the time to also stay in front of the television too. Anyway all this is just to avoid distraction that could possibly prevent us from self improvement.

I want to use my PTP earning to invest but because of expenses I use it to run a little expenses mostly on data subscription and other little bills like airtime, etc
That is really the same issue with me,because what these earning end up doing for me,is to get data subsriptionto be able to stay online and participate in the online discusion and engagement.

That is really the same issue with me,because what these earning end up doing for me,is to get data subsriptionto be able to stay online and participate in the online discusion and engagement.
Most of my online earnings also goes to my online data subscription, airtime subscription and cable subscription, it has been helping me a lot most of the times .

When you make a decent amount of money online there is no way you're going to be spending that money on things that are more important, personally for me I use my money to invest in what will help me to earn more money especially online investment.
I also use a significant amount of my money that I get from online work into investment because that is going to push me to work more so that I can put in more to reap rewards later.

I also use a significant amount of my money that I get from online work into investment because that is going to push me to work more so that I can put in more to reap rewards later.
Earnings from PTP sites and platforms are very helpful to many people involved in it. I use my earnings to cater for my daily expenses and it goes a long way in meeting my needs. I also use it to buy data subscription.

I have come to understand that the money that I am going to be making from peer-to-peer is not going to be enough so I have just decided to be using it to invest no matter how small.

The money earned through ptp is small, but small is better than never. And it can help in many areas like data subscription and eating snacks sometimes. It can keep till other business bring money.

Most of my online earnings also goes to my online data subscription, airtime subscription and cable subscription, it has been helping me a lot most of the times .
Well that would be very much ok,just that if one wants to depend on some of these online earnings,one might not actually hit that big projection in terms of financial stability,but the knowledge one gets is unquantifiable,that's the motivation.

The money earned through ptp is small, but small is better than never. And it can help in many areas like data subscription and eating snacks sometimes. It can keep till other business bring money.
Yes it helps in snacks too. You could earn 1 dollar In a single day. That can help you recharge your phone , pay for transportation and maybe snacks if possible depending on your location.

Yes it helps in snacks too. You could earn 1 dollar In a single day. That can help you recharge your phone , pay for transportation and maybe snacks if possible depending on your location.
Yes. It's may be small but it help in many ways. At least, if one can be getting like $5 in a week, it's better than not making anything at all. And the beauty of ptp is you're very sure of getting something at the end of the week or month.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back