What's new

What can you afford to pay/buy with your PTP earnings?

Yes. It's may be small but it help in many ways. At least, if one can be getting like $5 in a week, it's better than not making anything at all. And the beauty of ptp is you're very sure of getting something at the end of the week or month.
Yes , what do you think about considering online business as your full source of income Maybe by learning a particular skill that will be profitable and help you earn higher. Do you even consider working online full time ?

I have been working earnestly online just to make end meet , and working online has been favourable to me because I am using the money to support my offline earning and business .

I want to use my PTP earning to invest but because of expenses I use it to run a little expenses mostly on data subscription and other little bills like airtime, etc
The thing that one usually spen his earnings on is mostly data,the earnings are not that much and most of us are just in the forums for the interaction and the knowledge one can get from discuss.

My ptp earning is normally used for subscription (data plan) so this makes me to perform all other activities online. Thus online ptp earning can also use to pay bills.

I know some of you will gruel, yell about this question. But the question needs an answer please. Let's be direct, what can your PTP earnings afford for you?? Mine can only afford mobile data subscription for the month.
I utilize the money I make on the internet from paid to post sites to cover small expenses like the odd haircut, buying food occasionally and to cover the cost of traveling to a different location from time to time

Well , I'm not planning to buy anything with it other than simple snacks. I could have invested some in cryptocurrency but the whereabout of cryptocurrency is completely unknown to me.

I don't really know what's this PTP earnings, I'll much appreciate it if someone explains further, PTP do you mean paid to post sites earnings? Thank you.

I utilize the money I make on the internet from paid to post sites to cover small expenses like the odd haircut, buying food occasionally and to cover the cost of traveling to a different location from time to time
Traveling is nice, at the same time you should also consider investment as it is very important. So many people spend most of their money investing in cryptocurrency and I also do the same.

I am s student from a average family,I used my my earnings to buy handouts, transport bill and data subscription. I all ways try to work hard in bizdustry to keep on gaining more knowledge on how I can increase my earnings. I can see you are professional ,can you please mentor me?

I know some of you will gruel, yell about this question. But the question needs an answer please. Let's be direct, what can your PTP earnings afford for you?? Mine can only afford mobile data subscription for the month.
I save my paid to post sites' earnings and use them whenever I need it, otherwise I usually invest the savings in stocks or crypto because it's investment could have good profits.

There is no way that you will spend money that you generate online in a respectable amount on things that are more vital. As for me, I invest my money in items that will enable me to make more money, particularly online investments.

I use my online earnings depending on what I need at the moment. Without a stable source of income, I have to do this, but I would have loved to invest that money into other ventures that make me more money.

I just use it to get groceries son times and any thing that came up after I've gotten the money. Although the money is not much but it's helping with some things

Traveling is nice, at the same time you should also consider investment as it is very important. So many people spend most of their money investing in cryptocurrency and I also do the same.
Cryptocurrency is a very smart means through which one can invest money in order to gain solid returns. You do need to be acquainted with how the market works, though, especially concerning deciding to hold or sell

I save my paid to post sites' earnings and use them whenever I need it, otherwise I usually invest the savings in stocks or crypto because it's investment could have good profits.
Stock ? I haven't really have interest to invest in stock, although it could be profitable but most of my focus is in cryptocurrency preferably bnb and some other legitimate ones too.

Perhaps some people would be able to pay bills from the Paid to post earnings. Paid to post sites could help you earn some extra income online and this is a good thing.

Since I am already saving the money I earn and working very hard to ensure I have enough to put into another area of business, whether offline or online, it will depend on the person or position accountable for it in this situation before I start saving.

Cryptocurrency is a very smart means through which one can invest money in order to gain solid returns. You do need to be acquainted with how the market works, though, especially concerning deciding to hold or sell
What I do not understand about cryptocurrency is that it might take 2 days for a particular coin to drop but will take ages for it rise back. This is so discouraging

Perhaps some people would be able to pay bills from the Paid to post earnings. Paid to post sites could help you earn some extra income online and this is a good thing.
It could help pay bills to some people even for me in most cases. If you are earning $1 and converting it to your local currency depending on its value will have a much better advantage.

What I do not understand about cryptocurrency is that it might take 2 days for a particular coin to drop but will take ages for it rise back. This is so discouraging
This is exactly why a good knowledge about the movement in the prices of cryptocurrencies is key in order for you to ascertain various factors accounting for the change in value, which you can use to your benefit

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back