What's new

What can you afford to pay/buy with your PTP earnings?

The greatest achievement that I have made working online is being able to use my online earning for the past two months to purchase a phone of about $205 as at when I started working newly on this platform.

Wow - that is very fantastic for you to be able to earn up to $205 and be able to manage to have it saved up and purchase a new smartphone for yourself which I believe you're going to use for a very long while and still make more money for yourself ;congratulations my friend.

that is what i saw,this things happened and ou begine to have some mixed feelings about the investment,but thank God someone have to enlightened me about the whole thing ,and that was how i left them.
Oh you Saw it ? well I'm just surprised I didn't even know the reason a cryptocurrency can be pump in this way, if that was real I could have swap the coin to back to binance smart chain.

Wow - that is very fantastic for you to be able to earn up to $205 and be able to manage to have it saved up and purchase a new smartphone for yourself which I believe you're going to use for a very long while and still make more money for yourself ;congratulations my friend.
My next target is to be able to purchase a laptop that will be using to earn more money online without I believe that a laptop will really increase my drive to an online as there are some things that the smartphones cannot do online data laptop would easily do.

My next target is to be able to purchase a laptop that will be using to earn more money online without I believe that a laptop will really increase my drive to an online as there are some things that the smartphones cannot do online data laptop would easily do.

I believe that it's something that is very possible for you to achieve. Once you have a planned pattern of your online earning, you can know the time frame to make the money needed.

I believe that it's something that is very possible for you to achieve. Once you have a planned pattern of your online earning, you can know the time frame to make the money needed.
The thing is that I am already in the process of saving money up for me to purchase the laptop and I can say that I have been able to gather up to 35% of the money that I need to purchase the laptop right now.

As it stands right now I can only use my money from a P2P withdrawal to buy mobile data and also to buy water and maybe subscribe for small electricity

Honestly speaking, It is really, really hard to safve money we earn from paid to post sites because usually paid to post websites do not pay that much. The only great paid to post site I am aware of is Bizdustry. Apart from Bizdustry, it seems like there no other forum that pays well.

I can't afford even quarter of my needs through it. I use it mainly to subscribe for data bundles and I use it to buy cookies.

what can I afford to buy with my PCP earnings, for me oh I feel it depends on how much you are able to make because it is what you can make that will determine what you want to do with it me for example I was planning on using my earnings to just be doing any subscriptions but recently I touched an that amount of money I should not have searched.

I don't really plan to buy so much with my paid to post earning because I just consider it as the only money I can use to invest in cryptocurrency for long time, it is possible for me to reap the full potential of my investment within a period of few years.

Will in this situation it definitely depends on the person responsible for that or on position at a time to me I will save because I am already saving the money I earned and working much harder to see I have enough to invest into another aspect of business either offline.

I use the money I made from get paid to post on forums to do data subscription for my phone and my laptop. I also use it to refill the fuel and gas. Sometimes I use the money to buy credit for my phone.

I can use the extra cash from PTP forums to save up for my future online project. I may also use it to pay for my monthly internet subscription. I have just resumed posting last month and I haven't reached the cash-out level yet in all PTP sites. It's fine because I am in that stage of experimenting with what combination works better for me.

I am now earning around $2 from my ptp every day and I am quite happy. That is equivalent to 100 pesos in our currency that can buy me my daily meal - lunch only but no more snacks, dinner not included.

I use the money I made from get paid to post on forums to do data subscription for my phone and my laptop. I also use it to refill the fuel and gas. Sometimes I use the money to buy credit for my phone.
Nice one, all the money I made here are only for data subscription and for investment in cryptocurrency, recently I have abandon investing in cryptocurrency to concentrate on my school activities and that has required a lot of money from me , unfortunately the money from paid to post website has really help.

There are thing I do buy and pay for with my paid to click earnings , i normally pay my electricity bills , subscribe for my data , buy recharge card and also pay for my Gotv subscription and something get foodstuff with the earnings.

I think we may afford several small things, but I have been trying to save a good amount of money from my paid to post money so that I might start my own business. Saving more money is the wisest thing you can think of so that you may try to make your future stable. Paid to post offer great opportunity to make extra money and achieve this goal.

Though the earning is just coming once in two week nowadays because of the shortcomings , i am managing my paid to post forums earning on buying data subscription and minor expenses
I think we may afford several small things, but I have been trying to save a good amount of money from my paid to post money so that I might start my own business. Saving more money is the wisest thing you can think of so that you may try to make your future stable. Paid to post offer great opportunity to make extra money and achieve this goal

I am currently saving as much as possible of my online earnings for future projects, when I have to spend, I use it mainly to help my mom and for food. Otherwise I try to survive with my offline earnings.

I can't afford even quarter of my needs through it. I use it mainly to subscribe for data bundles and I use it to buy cookies.
I think it would have amounted to something more viable if you were earning from many PTP sites simultaneously. I earn only on bizdustry, and my earnings meet immediate needs especially food.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back