What's new

What can you afford to pay/buy with your PTP earnings?

Thiugh i was making use of luno,but i later changed to binance because they have a lot of features and levearge you can actually choose from.Moreover they have a lot of coin in their platform.
Post automatically merged:

Yes,that is the main reason i am making use of the oppourtunity i have while i am working online at least to be able to accumulate my cryptocurency value in my wallet,if not for any thing,i should just keep it there.
I have never used luno before but i understand that their transaction fee are always high ,I just considered binance as one of the most trusted and secure cryptocurrency wallet for now.

Initially when I was referred to this website I took that it was a scam website whereby I will work and I will never get paid but I was so surprised that when I finish working and I requested for my payment I was so surprised when I saw the payment reflect in my luno wallet.
I didn't even know these sites existed, I was in a GPT and an employer requested the registration and publication in Bizdustry, when I registered and made the publications I loved it, I didn't know it was a paid site. I logged back in and analyzed the site, I discovered so many beneficial things that I stayed until today I keep it.

That's very nice to hear from you @Sariana23 how you discovered bizdustry. I've heard that this forum have started quite some time, around 2018, I don't know if it was a paid to post site back then.

I haven't earned much yet but then so far I've used it for data. It's basically my only earn as I don't have an offline job, am still schooling. It's been a great way to earn my own money without asking my parents for everything.

I have never used luno before but i understand that their transaction fee are always high ,I just considered binance as one of the most trusted and secure cryptocurrency wallet for now.
That is it,when i started the cryptocurency trading newly,i first had a luno wallet,and i was very happy when i saw that the value of the coin was high,not knowing they have not updated their site for long.And this really made me abandone them.

I didn't even know these sites existed, I was in a GPT and an employer requested the registration and publication in Bizdustry, when I registered and made the publications I loved it, I didn't know it was a paid site. I logged back in and analyzed the site, I discovered so many beneficial things that I stayed until today I keep it.
Well open tooth I was moved to this place a website that pays but after confirming that it pays I also discovered that I benefit something out even more than the payment that their pain which is knowledge.

The last work which I did on Fiverr paid me around 700 u.s. Dollars so after I got my pay I decided to use it to invest in cryptocurrency which was Ethereum. I bought 400 US dollars and up to now it has increased to $700 again, so I used my money to make Investments to earn more money.
This is the path for me too. I just knew about cryptocurrency last year December and made some foolish mistakes. Now I'm saving yo invest in low market cap gems and Hodling for at least a year.

Mainly my online earning is what I use to sort out immediate needs,but it is really helpful,if I could safe the money without usingit to sort out immediate needs then I think I will be able to make more from it

This is the path for me too. I just knew about cryptocurrency last year December and made some foolish mistakes. Now I'm saving yo invest in low market cap gems and Hodling for at least a year.
This is a very good decision for you and I believe that you will make a very big return on your investment in cryptocurrency because into currency is like the latest oil and gas business due to it being very lucrative.

Yeah - it's actually what it is when it comes to making money from cryptocurrency investment because when you don't know how to manipulate the market will not be able to make profit from it.

That is it,when i started the cryptocurency trading newly,i first had a luno wallet,and i was very happy when i saw that the value of the coin was high,not knowing they have not updated their site for long.And this really made me abandone them.
Oh that means not updating their app for a long time can causes a lot of fluctuation in the price of cryptocurrency .all this can deceive a lot of people into believing that they have generated profits from their saving.

Actually I believe that money can actually buy anything that it's what is up to the point of purchasing which makes it very easy for you to spend the money that you earn online on whatever it is that you can afford to buy.

I know the earnings are not really bulky or much but I truely believe we just need to use it reasonably to me I use it for my monthly subscription

As long as the money that you earn online can actually be able to purchase and maintain and believe that whatever it is that is purchasing is worth the stress of making that money from online platforms.

Oh that means not updating their app for a long time can causes a lot of fluctuation in the price of cryptocurrency .all this can deceive a lot of people into believing that they have generated profits from their saving.
That was what happend to me as at that initial stage,i was very disappionted when i learnt that the value was not actually what is reflected on the actual real time crypto value,and that made me to abandone that wallet.

That was what happend to me as at that initial stage,i was very disappionted when i learnt that the value was not actually what is reflected on the actual real time crypto value,and that made me to abandone that wallet.

My PTP earning can afford something bigger and am actually working passionately on it to elaborate it and make more

Well, everything actually depends on how much you are able to earn from your work online. Like this morning, I had $17 payment received, so it's something that can buy my dinner.

That is what happened to me a few days ago when aquagoat pump to about 51,000 percent and I I saw almost $80 on my cryptocurrency wallet, it was something of a great surprise that I tried swapping it and it wasn't even up to 1 dollars

That is what happened to me a few days ago when aquagoat pump to about 51,000 percent and I I saw almost $80 on my cryptocurrency wallet, it was something of a great surprise that I tried swapping it and it wasn't even up to 1 dollars
that is what i saw,this things happened and ou begine to have some mixed feelings about the investment,but thank God someone have to enlightened me about the whole thing ,and that was how i left them.

Actually I believe that money can actually buy anything that it's what is up to the point of purchasing which makes it very easy for you to spend the money that you earn online on whatever it is that you can afford to buy.
The greatest achievement that I have made working online is being able to use my online earning for the past two months to purchase a phone of about $205 as at when I started working newly on this platform.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back