What's new

What can you afford to pay/buy with your PTP earnings?

Perfectly. There are so many opportunities for people to make money in the crypto space , we just have to follow the normal procedure and not to be greedy as that is the most dangerous.
It is important to put what you have learnt into practice concerning the cryptocurrency industry and exercise patience while at it, because you cannot expect to gain profits immediately. After all “Rome was not built in a day”

It is important to put what you have learnt into practice concerning the cryptocurrency industry and exercise patience while at it, because you cannot expect to gain profits immediately. After all “Rome was not built in a day”
I like the last quote that "ROME WAS NOT BUILT IN ONE DAY" . Even though you have the skills, but don't expect that you'll experience the results within a very short time.

Seriously , that is what we have to do because the whole thing could be so annoying most especially when you try to predict market or you try to buy your favourite cryptocurrency but it's not increasing just the way you expected.

Currently, I am earning $2 in average through PTP. I earn this on Bizdustry, GPT and the forum wheel. I can use this money to renew domains and and run marketing campaigns
Ever since I join this platform I have never gain $2 per day. I saw you mentioned that you make $2per day on bizdustry. How are you able to do that?

I know some of you will gruel, yell about this question. But the question needs an answer please. Let's be direct, what can your PTP earnings afford for you?? Mine can only afford mobile data subscription for the month.

I think that it all depends on your efforts. Some people buy many things from their paid to post earnings and some people manage to buy a cup of coffee. The harder you work, the more money you will be able to make.

I know some of you will gruel, yell about this question. But the question needs an answer please. Let's be direct, what can your PTP earnings afford for you?? Mine can only afford mobile data subscription for the month.
Paid to post sites are really good, you can use your earnings to do a lot of things, I believe you can even more than mobile data subscription with your earnings.

I think that it all depends on your efforts. Some people buy many things from their paid to post earnings and some people manage to buy a cup of coffee. The harder you work, the more money you will be able to make.
I know that also depends. but some people have a target of what they are interested to make at the end of the day , some people may be aiming to make at least $2 every day from different paid to post platform.

Paid to post sites are really good, you can use your earnings to do a lot of things, I believe you can even more than mobile data subscription with your earnings.
Yes, just like good person has said it will mostly depend on your effort that will determine how much you can make before the end of the month. This is what mostly determine.

I know that also depends. but some people have a target of what they are interested to make at the end of the day , some people may be aiming to make at least $2 every day from different paid to post platform.

Yes, they might have a target and achieving the target could be a really hard thing. This is why many people may not rely entirely on paid to post and they may also work on freelancing platforms as well.

Yes, just like good person has said it will mostly depend on your effort that will determine how much you can make before the end of the month. This is what mostly determine.
That's just the truth it depends on your efforts and your level of seriousness, if you are a serious individual you gain what you want, if you are working online Yiu have to be very serious with what you do.

Seriously , that is what we have to do because the whole thing could be so annoying most especially when you try to predict market or you try to buy your favourite cryptocurrency but it's not increasing just the way you expected.
You absolutely need to have a lot of patience when investing in cryptocurrency. It is disingenuous to think that the prices of coins will increase drastically to your financial benefit.

You absolutely need to have a lot of patience when investing in cryptocurrency. It is disingenuous to think that the prices of coins will increase drastically to your financial benefit.
Seriously , the unpredictability in the cryptospace makes it difficult for people to know when to take profit and when not to , sometimes you might even regret taking profit and in most cases you could also regret not taking profit at some points. It's not easy.

Yes, they might have a target and achieving the target could be a really hard thing. This is why many people may not rely entirely on paid to post and they may also work on freelancing platforms as well.
Exactly , I will not just want to concentrate in just one way of making money . There are different ways money could be made on the internet . At least I must have 2 or 3 in case i have to switch over. What about you ?

Seriously , the unpredictability in the cryptospace makes it difficult for people to know when to take profit and when not to , sometimes you might even regret taking profit and in most cases you could also regret not taking profit at some points. It's not easy.
You raise a great point. The volatility of the cryptocurrency market ensures that it is quite a risky decision to hold or to sell. This gives credence to the importance of a mentor with deep knowledge and experience.

i am waiting for the prices to go down a bit more. I think that the price of coins shall increase soon in the year 2023. At least certain coins are expected to gain value.

Since I am already saving the money I earn and working very hard to ensure I have enough to put into another area of business, whether offline or online, it will depend on the person or position accountable for it in this situation before I start saving.

i am waiting for the prices to go down a bit more. I think that the price of coins shall increase soon in the year 2023. At least certain coins are expected to gain value.
I understand your stance. It is fantastic to be patient with these coins and invest in them when a good opportunity comes or when a bull run is in session. I have also heard that the value will soon go up

to be sincere what my ptc earnings do for me is to be able to pay for my daily subscription as the money i make from there is not nearly enough to cover most of my expenditures.

You raise a great point. The volatility of the cryptocurrency market ensures that it is quite a risky decision to hold or to sell. This gives credence to the importance of a mentor with deep knowledge and experience.
Exactly, it is nice to rely mostly on people that have deeper understanding of how the market works , As long as they are willing to guide you through, that is just one of the best where you can grow your own knowledge.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back