What's new

What can you afford to pay/buy with your PTP earnings?

Off recent that i started to get enlightened on the importace and the leverage i can get while trading and saving your cryptocurency,i have benn keeping most of my savings in my cryptocurency wallet for future appriciation.
That is actually the best for now until you see any other reasonable or any other investment that will be much more profitable than cryptocurrency. Investing in good cryptocurrency is also a point to consider.

With my paid to post earnings from all the paid to post platforms I've been working on thus far, I can use it to pay for my monthly data subscription fees as well as also settle my electricity bills for each month too
As long as you work on different PTP sites you will certainly be able to cover the costs you describe. For others who are only on one, it is only enough to cover the cost of monthly data fees, so we should all work on multiple sites.

That is actually the best for now until you see any other reasonable or any other investment that will be much more profitable than cryptocurrency. Investing in good cryptocurrency is also a point to consider.
That is actually what i have decided to be doin,because of the past experience i had with bitcoin way back in 2013,where i had the oppourtunity of buying at a very low rate but did not at that time,and that is waht i regreted now.

I know some of you will gruel, yell about this question. But the question needs an answer please. Let's be direct, what can your PTP earnings afford for you?? Mine can only afford mobile data subscription for the month.
Pay to post is a very lucrative forum, people might say the money is small but it can solve a lot of financial problem, some get recharge card with it but I buy food stuff with it

With my paid to Post earnings from the platforms where I run some paid to post work from, in can actually get myself a very good set of android phone from that money put together. It might not seem much, but can actually get me that good Android phone

Pay to post is a very lucrative forum, people might say the money is small but it can solve a lot of financial problem, some get recharge card with it but I buy food stuff with it
The only food that I can buy with my online earnings is a sandwich that is good for a snack. I earn just $1 or so every day and it cannot even buy me a decent meal because a decent meal here costs more than $1 and usually it would be $2 at least. But I post on forums not really for the earning but for the enjoyment and for the information that I read.

I normally post on P2P sites during my leisure time and as such I just decide to make the money go into small investments like buying my favourite cryptocurrencies.

Nothing yet I am still trying to make a good amount but I will probably invest in doing advertisment for my online social growth

With my paid to Post earnings from the platforms where I run some paid to post work from, in can actually get myself a very good set of android phone from that money put together. It might not seem much, but can actually get me that good Android phone
A simple Android phone costs around $60 in our country which can be achieved if we work in more than 4 different forums and post genuinely. I take around 2 months to earn $60 in total from ptp forums alone.

Will in the present circumstance it most certainly relies upon the individual liable for that or on position at a time to me I will save since I am as of now setting aside the cash I procured and working a lot harder to see I have enough to put into one more part of business either disconnected.
That is right. That is also what I am doing now. My earnings in online jobs is being saved so that I can have a capital for cryptocurrency trading and investment.

That's right, through the platform we have acquired more knowledge, which has helped us to generate more profits and in turn prepare us for different sites, on and off line.
You are very right now through this platform we have acquired more knowledge that has taken us to other platforms that we can better earn from on this platform is a great blessing to everyone.

Lol, it can solve many things even with it's current earnings. During the earlier time at bizdustry, I was earning substantial amount that was enough for me as a student.

You are very right now through this platform we have acquired more knowledge that has taken us to other platforms that we can better earn from on this platform is a great blessing to everyone.
As you describe @Ralphjoe, here at Bizdustry we have gained knowledge we may never have thought we had. We were immersed in our routines and ways of life, at least in my case, after learning and getting involved here, I have learned different ways to earn online.

Off recent that i started to get enlightened on the importace and the leverage i can get while trading and saving your cryptocurency,i have benn keeping most of my savings in my cryptocurency wallet for future appriciation.
Wow but since you're investing all your money in cryptocurrency ,what type of cryptocurrency do you like investing your money on because the type of cryptocurrency you are investing on really matter.
Post automatically merged:

That's tremendous that your PTP earnings have been integral that way for you for some time now. Mine have always been reinvested into my crypto wallet.
Cryptocurrency is nice and it is one of the most modern innovative idea that we all need to adopt .what type of cryptocurrency exchanges are you currently using in saving most of your cryptocurrency. for me I use binance.

Last edited:
That is actually what i have decided to be doin,because of the past experience i had with bitcoin way back in 2013,where i had the oppourtunity of buying at a very low rate but did not at that time,and that is waht i regreted now.
You are not just the only one and I thinks you should not allow that to bother you because a lot of people had seen an opportunity to have bought it earlier but they didn't know it will be as valuable as this, is not late now.

With my paid to post earnings, I can afford to make some payments that can settle my bills most of the times. These bills are usually fixed in their nature and so it goes into settling it instantly
There are times when I by foodstuffs with my online earnings before the end of the month, I normally uses it to support my salary and i also do pay other bills with it.

I am sure that, if you are saving to buy the phone in a short time you will have it, you should just try not to touch the savings and save as much as possible of your earnings. I am also planning to buy a new and updated one.

As you describe @Ralphjoe, here at Bizdustry we have gained knowledge we may never have thought we had. We were immersed in our routines and ways of life, at least in my case, after learning and getting involved here, I have learned different ways to earn online.
Initially when I was referred to this website I took that it was a scam website whereby I will work and I will never get paid but I was so surprised that when I finish working and I requested for my payment I was so surprised when I saw the payment reflect in my luno wallet.

Wow but since you're investing all your money in cryptocurrency ,what type of cryptocurrency do you like investing your money on because the type of cryptocurrency you are investing on really matter.

Cryptocurrency is nice and it is one of the most modern innovative idea that we all need to adopt .what type of cryptocurrency exchanges are you currently using in saving most of your cryptocurrency. for me I use binance.
Thiugh i was making use of luno,but i later changed to binance because they have a lot of features and levearge you can actually choose from.Moreover they have a lot of coin in their platform.

You are not just the only one and I thinks you should not allow that to bother you because a lot of people had seen an opportunity to have bought it earlier but they didn't know it will be as valuable as this, is not late now.
Yes,that is the main reason i am making use of the oppourtunity i have while i am working online at least to be able to accumulate my cryptocurency value in my wallet,if not for any thing,i should just keep it there.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back