What's new

What are your financial and life goals?

My life goals are much. Every one has a life goal. One of my life goals is to be financially stable and well informed on how to expand my horizon. In addition, I also need money to bring my ideas into realities.

Over here I go to bed around 10 pm. Sometimes I have to wake up around 3:00 to some online stuff before going back to beds. Generally I spend around 6 hours sleeping every night.

So, you mean that you go to bed at 10:00 PM and then wake up again at 3:00 AM? This means that you get around five hours of sleep. Waking up 3:00 AM is just too early.

So, you mean that you go to bed at 10:00 PM and then wake up again at 3:00 AM? This means that you get around five hours of sleep. Waking up 3:00 AM is just too early.
Waking up around 3 am for some online stuff will only take me 2 hours. Then after that I go to sleep. Then I have to go to bed around 5:30 a.m. and wake up by 7: 30 in the morning

Waking up around 3 am for some online stuff will only take me 2 hours. Then after that I go to sleep. Then I have to go to bed around 5:30 a.m. and wake up by 7: 30 in the morning

Well, it might be hard for you to go to sleep after you wake up, isn't it? Personally it is really hard for me to go to bed once I wake up after sleeping late at night.

Well, it might be hard for you to go to sleep after you wake up, isn't it? Personally it is really hard for me to go to bed once I wake up after sleeping late at night.
People are quite different though , I can even go to bed by 6:00 am and wake up by 7:30 in the morning. This is after I have to woken up by 4:00 to for online stuff till 6

People are quite different though , I can even go to bed by 6:00 am and wake up by 7:30 in the morning. This is after I have to woken up by 4:00 to for online stuff till 6

I think that this would cause irregular and poor sleeping patterns. Getting interrupted while sleeping could be really bad for health. You must create a better sleeping pattern.

I think that this would cause irregular and poor sleeping patterns. Getting interrupted while sleeping could be really bad for health. You must create a better sleeping pattern.
I am understand that. I am working towards creating a better sleeping pattern for myself. My plans now is just to try as much as possible to finish every of my online activities at once and go to bed at once without having to wake up at night

My biggest financial goal right now is that I should be able to become free to leave my job. This is not going to be something is about then I am on a path to doing it.

I am understand that. I am working towards creating a better sleeping pattern for myself. My plans now is just to try as much as possible to finish every of my online activities at once and go to bed at once without having to wake up at night

The main problem is that even I am also suffering from the same problem. I sleep at 5:00 AM and this ruining my health. I am planning to change my routine in the year 2023.

The main problem is that even I am also suffering from the same problem. I sleep at 5:00 AM and this ruining my health. I am planning to change my routine in the year 2023.
I don't know if you have other things to do offline that mostly takes your time. you should always try to organise your time to a point that you only have to work online in the evening probably from 9:00 to 11:00 pm and you go to bed till the next morning that will be better for you.

I don't know if you have other things to do offline that mostly takes your time. you should always try to organise your time to a point that you only have to work online in the evening probably from 9:00 to 11:00 pm and you go to bed till the next morning that will be better for you.

Yes, I am also planning to create a new schedule in this new year. I have new plans for this new year and this also includes going to bed on time. I will go to bed at 11:00 PM.

Yes, I am also planning to create a new schedule in this new year. I have new plans for this new year and this also includes going to bed on time. I will go to bed at 11:00 PM.
i do not have a definite time i should go to bed, except on when i finish what i am suppose to finish that is when i would go to bed, i even intend to cut on the numbers of hours i sleep.

I would like to be earning 4k per month steady online from the projects I have going now. In terms of life goals, I want to be able to have a good home for my future growing family where we feel safe and secure without scraping by or worrying about losing our home.
I believe that I am going to be making up to $4000 one day but right now since just impossible. I understand that you are probably going to need some couple of years of experience in order to make the amount.

Yes , going to bed around that time and waking up in the morning without having to wake up in the middle of the night is the best provided you will be discipline to stick to those plan. You need a lot of discipline I hope you know about that.

i do not have a definite time i should go to bed, except on when i finish what i am suppose to finish that is when i would go to bed, i even intend to cut on the numbers of hours i sleep.

Well, I think that people should have a fixed time when it comes to going to the bed. This is because this could help them maintain their routine in the best manner.

My life goal is to live a life of fulfilment where I will be financially capable of taking care of my children , wife and parents , but i am still on the verge of attaining that , and that's why i am still working hard to meet my target .

My life goal is to live a life of fulfilment where I will be financially capable of taking care of my children , wife and parents , but i am still on the verge of attaining that , and that's why i am still working hard to meet my target .

I have noticed that many people spend their youth earning money. This is what I am doing right now as I am trying my best to earn money in order to get married.

My goals are pretty simple. I want to work hard, even when it means working 12 hours in a day and save a lot of money, even when it means cutting my necessities.

Nowadays I fast as it is the month of Ramadan. I have to wake up early for Suhur breakfast. So, I do not sleep at all rather I wake up for the entire night. I will be adjusting my schedule sooner.

My biggest financial goal is to clear off the debt I currently have them earn enough money to sustain my needs. I hate living in debt, I prefer earning enough money for my expenses.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back