What's new

What are your financial and life goals?

I need to turn out to be monetarily free and bring in sufficient cash consistently that I can help the penniless. Other than that, I need to go with my family and visit our number one spots at whatever point we need to.

My life goals are to save money and make more and more money in the end. I want to save enough money and then invest that money in some kind of profitable business.

My financial goals are to make enough money to retire early - have a lot of profitable investments even becoming an angel investor in the process. I need to help a lot of people live better lives through my NGO as well.

I would also create a system that would allow me to generate passive income. However, the main issue is that I am, not able to find a reliable investment platform online.
Most investment platforms are scams so why would you want to risk your money with them? You can instead seek for stocks that you believe will survive long , or crypto to keep as long term investment options.

t sounds simple enough. But without a "why" - i.e. identifying your family's long-term objectives - it's hard to muster the discipline necessary to put off a new SUV purchase or a vacation in the Bahamas in order to boost your savings.

What are your own goals for your financial situation?
Well my life biggest goal is to run a world's best business and try to help poor people in written another goal is that I want to give come for to my family my parents because my family facing so much difficulties related to financial situations. To so I would love to work hard day and night to achieve my goals for just my parents or family my first priority.

Having to be able to provide for myself and love ones.
I want to be able to have a good home for my future growing family where we feel safe and secure without scraping by or panicking about losing our resources

Most investment platforms are scams so why would you want to risk your money with them? You can instead seek for stocks that you believe will survive long , or crypto to keep as long term investment options.

I must also tell people that even the most reliable ones also become a scam. I came across a PTC site that became a scam after gaining much reputation in the online market.

I would like to be earning 4k per month steady online from the projects I have going now. In terms of life goals, I want to be able to have a good home for my future growing family where we feel safe and secure without scraping by or worrying about losing our home.
Everything can still be active as long as you understand exactly what you are interested to do . Aren't you interested in establishing a personal online business for yourself or you just want to consider working online full time ?

Everything can still be active as long as you understand exactly what you are interested to do . Aren't you interested in establishing a personal online business for yourself or you just want to consider working online full time ?

Well, the problem is the fact that we might be interested in a particular field, but opportunities might be really limited in that field. There are very less opportunities for ordinary writers in here and only professional writers are successful.

Well, the problem is the fact that we might be interested in a particular field, but opportunities might be really limited in that field. There are very less opportunities for ordinary writers in here and only professional writers are successful.
There is no need for people to be an ordinary writer if they are really interested to make money as a writer. If you have a skill and you are interested to achieve success with it then you have to make it a professional skill.

There is no need for people to be an ordinary writer if they are really interested to make money as a writer. If you have a skill and you are interested to achieve success with it then you have to make it a professional skill.

Well, I do not consider myself a really professional writer. However, since I am so interested in making money by being a writer, I still somehow manage to make money as a mediocre person who does not have a really high skill level.

Well, I do not consider myself a really professional writer. However, since I am so interested in making money by being a writer, I still somehow manage to make money as a mediocre person who does not have a really high skill level.
Okay , I understand but we time you should consider improving your skill that's the most important thing just to be able to make money professionally based on what you are interested to do.

Okay , I understand but we time you should consider improving your skill that's the most important thing just to be able to make money professionally based on what you are interested to do.

Honestly speaking, I do not have enough time to improve my skills as I am quite busy working for online forums and trying to make money. I spend many hours working on the forums.

Honestly speaking, I do not have enough time to improve my skills as I am quite busy working for online forums and trying to make money. I spend many hours working on the forums.
Okay at the same thing you still need to create sometimes. like you can limit how many hours you have to post on the internet and use the other hours to upgrade your skill . you might be in a better position to even earn more with your skills. But in all the same you have to do things that follows your plans and arrangement

Okay at the same thing you still need to create sometimes. like you can limit how many hours you have to post on the internet and use the other hours to upgrade your skill . you might be in a better position to even earn more with your skills. But in all the same you have to do things that follows your plans and arrangement

The main problem is that I am suffering from problems like insomnia and other health issues. Otherwise, I would be working for the whole day without any problems.

Probably it is as a result of the fact that you have been staying awake for a whole lot of time you are supposed to be used sleeping which changes the body's sleeping cycles. You can see a doctor related to that for proper treatment.

Probably it is as a result of the fact that you have been staying awake for a whole lot of time you are supposed to be used sleeping which changes the body's sleeping cycles. You can see a doctor related to that for proper treatment.

My sleeping patterns are really horrible. I do not smoke, but still I can feel the bad effects of sleeping cycles that are certainly not in order. I sometimes sleep after 5:00 AM and this is really bad. When do you sleep at night?

My sleeping patterns are really horrible. I do not smoke, but still I can feel the bad effects of sleeping cycles that are certainly not in order. I sometimes sleep after 5:00 AM and this is really bad. When do you sleep at night?
Over here I go to bed around 10 pm. Sometimes I have to wake up around 3:00 to some online stuff before going back to beds. Generally I spend around 6 hours sleeping every night.

Actually it is a really nice plan for the future, one should make sure he or she has a source of income either now or in some times to come in order to build his or her dream.
One of the things that any person that wants to have a steady and sustain source of income is to be able to put mechinary in place that will be giving him some passive income for the future.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back