What's new

What are your financial and life goals?

I just wanna have a life where me and my family don't have to worry about our financials.
This is good and it is the most important thing because you and your family members will be able to pay for whatever thing that you need or that you want to buy

-Earning enough money for a pair of new hiking boots
-Getting rid of unneeded but financially valuable junk in my house by selling it off.
-Returning to college in about a month.
-Earning enough money to buy land for me and my boyfriend to build a house.
-Building a wooden sewing table for myself
-Finishing sewing a cloak
-Getting a job
-Beating Puzzles and Conquest mobile game.

Hmm. Perhaps I need to do a prioritization exercise.

Last edited:
-Earning enough money for a pair of new hiking boots
-Getting rid of unneeded but financially valuable junk in my house by selling it off.
-Returning to college in about a month.
-Earning enough money to buy land for me and my boyfriend to build a house.
-Building a wooden sewing table for myself
-Finishing sewing a cloak
-Getting a job
-Beating Puzzles and Conquest mobile game.

Hmm. Perhaps I need to do a prioritization exercise.

My financial goals are also very diverse and I want to save money as well.l Unfortunately, expenses are increasing every day and this has hindered the ability to save money. People must do something about it and I think that the only way to deal with this is to buy products that you need only.

In reality, my life objectives are a lot. I can say that everybody has a labor of love. One of my life objectives is to be monetarily steady and all-around informed on the most proficient method to grow my viewpoints. Moreover, I need cash to plan and navigate my advancements and growth into real factors.

My financial goals are also very diverse and I want to save money as well.l Unfortunately, expenses are increasing every day and this has hindered the ability to save money. People must do something about it and I think that the only way to deal with this is to buy products that you need only.
I prefer to think that increasing income is a sounder path than trying to pinch pennies. Unless you are going into debt, living behind your means with truly reckless spending, increasing income is probably the better plan.

I prefer to think that increasing income is a sounder path than trying to pinch pennies. Unless you are going into debt, living behind your means with truly reckless spending, increasing income is probably the better plan.
Totally agree with you, the fact of being able to save more money is not just about reducing your costs and living in total austerity, but it should be approached from the point of view of trying to increase income, for many this sounds really complicated, but you can always try to acquire new skills or try to start a project which you can monetize in the future, it all depends on the approach you give it.

Increasing income is definitely a great thing to do. However, managing finances and saving money is also important in the same way. This is why I emphasise on both of them and I think that money could be saved if we stop spending money on things that we do not need. This may sound easier said than done, though.

I want to have financial freedom with earning at least $1000 to $3000 every month if it's possible. I know it's hard with what workers get paid but I'm not giving up.

I want to have a house of my own so I will stop paying rent. Saving my rent money will help me reach my financial goals quicker.

I want to earn enough to retire by the age of 45-50! It would be great if I can retire by 40 as well. I don't wanna spend my whole life working.

I want to have financial freedom with earning at least $1000 to $3000 every month if it's possible. I know it's hard with what workers get paid but I'm not giving up.

I want to have a house of my own so I will stop paying rent. Saving my rent money will help me reach my financial goals quicker.

I think that $1,000 is just a fine amount of money. It is not that huge amount of money if we consider the fact that inflation is making money lose its value each and every day. Perhaps investing money in valuable asset could offer the best solution in the long run.

My life financial goal is financial stability. This is something that I can only be able to achieve by becoming self sufficient in life. This is the very reason why I have already invested in so many projects that are going to make me become financially sufficient in no distant time. At that time when I start calling in my investment, I will have more than enough.

My life financial goal is financial stability. This is something that I can only be able to achieve by becoming self sufficient in life. This is the very reason why I have already invested in so many projects that are going to make me become financially sufficient in no distant time. At that time when I start calling in my investment, I will have more than enough.

I also want to achieve financial stability. Earning a huge amount of money and working hard are important things. But many people never understand how important saving money is. When you start saving money, it becomes easier to achieve your financial goals.

I also want to achieve financial stability. Earning a huge amount of money and working hard are important things. But many people never understand how important saving money is. When you start saving money, it becomes easier to achieve your financial goals.

Unfortunately saving money only is not going to be enough when it comes to helping you too as achieve financial stability. You are supposed to have multiple investments that are very good when it comes to paying you a good return on the amount that you used to invest in this project because it is the fastest way that you can have financial stability.

Unfortunately saving money only is not going to be enough when it comes to helping you too as achieve financial stability. You are supposed to have multiple investments that are very good when it comes to paying you a good return on the amount that you used to invest in this project because it is the fastest way that you can have financial stability.

I believe that both investing money and saving money both of them are quite important. This is why you can use many different strategies that may allow you to make money and save cash as well. You can save money by running electricity appliances only when you need them. Saving money should also be a part of achieving financial goals.

I believe that both investing money and saving money both of them are quite important. This is why you can use many different strategies that may allow you to make money and save cash as well. You can save money by running electricity appliances only when you need them. Saving money should also be a part of achieving financial goals.

The thing is that the money that you have saved doesn't grow, rather when there's a depreciation in currency value which happens all the time, the $20,000 you saved 5 years ago wouldn't be able to buy things it would have back then now. It's why investment always beats just saving money.

The thing is that the money that you have saved doesn't grow, rather when there's a depreciation in currency value which happens all the time, the $20,000 you saved 5 years ago wouldn't be able to buy things it would have back then now. It's why investment always beats just saving money.

The value of money gets depreciated because inflation is increasing in a gradual manner. This is also one of the main reasons why many people think that they should invest in raw materials and commodities that could help them fill the gap and deal with inflation in the long run.

My financial and life goals are to simply get wealthy enough to where I don't have to work as much, and to start a family and have some kids. That's really about it for me.

I believe that's the best summary anyone can ask for when it comes to how they love to see their lives planned out in terms of finance and every other thing. The money makes it easy for you to start and build your family, give your kids the best education and luxury of life. Grow old and see your kids start their own families.

I believe that's the best summary anyone can ask for when it comes to how they love to see their lives planned out in terms of finance and every other thing. The money makes it easy for you to start and build your family, give your kids the best education and luxury of life. Grow old and see your kids start their own families.

Money is one of the important things in life. This is why money is often associated with achieving different kinds of life goals. This is because you may need money in order to buy things that are related to what you want in your life. So, this is why making money and managing it in the right manner is crucial.

Money is one of the important things in life. This is why money is often associated with achieving different kinds of life goals. This is because you may need money in order to buy things that are related to what you want in your life. So, this is why making money and managing it in the right manner is crucial.

Seriously, life is going to be completely useless without money. There's nothing you can do in life without money. You can't even be alive and sustain your life without money. This precisely why stressing the importance of money can never be overemphasised. Almost all of our needs are solved with money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back