What's new

What are your financial and life goals?

Apart from keywords, I guess that publishing your blog and marketing your website on various different kinds of social media is also very important as well if you want to gain traffic.
using social media platforms is very effective when it comes to marketing your blogs. If you have money you can do Facebook ads and your chances of getting traffic will be high.

My biggest financial and life goals is that at the end of the day I should be able to own my own personal blog and in the long-term I should be able to have a football club in my name 🙂

t sounds simple enough. But without a "why" - i.e. identifying your family's long-term objectives - it's hard to muster the discipline necessary to put off a new SUV purchase or a vacation in the Bahamas in order to boost your savings.

What are your own goals for your financial situation?
I have long term vision for my future financial life, now I am working online to make some money and then I want to have my own business and company.

My biggest financial goals is that I should be able to afford all the things that I want and I should also be able to take my kids to a very good school and give them the best head start.

using social media platforms is very effective when it comes to marketing your blogs. If you have money you can do Facebook ads and your chances of getting traffic will be high.

Success on social media actually depends a lot on how you market your products or services. It also depends a lot on how many people take you seriously. These are some of the main factors.

Success on social media actually depends a lot on how you market your products or services. It also depends a lot on how many people take you seriously. These are some of the main factors.
I think what will make people to take you seriously is if you are actually very professional in what you are doing. You don't need to start spamming your links everywhere and expect to make profit.

My financial goals is that I should be able to afford the basic necessities and also save enough money to retire early because I do not want to spend so much time in active service.
Sure it's a good idea. I even want to hit a certain point in life where most of my grandchildren needs wouldn't be a problem at all. It is a great task but it takes a willing mind to do so.

I think what will make people to take you seriously is if you are actually very professional in what you are doing. You don't need to start spamming your links everywhere and expect to make profit.

The fact of the matter is that I have never spammed on any kind of social media platform. I tend to promote my content in a really professional way possible.

The fact of the matter is that I have never spammed on any kind of social media platform. I tend to promote my content in a really professional way possible.
that is actually very good and important. You don't need to spam your lins before you make money as an affiliate marketer because it does not even work. People will see you as a spammer.

that is actually very good and important. You don't need to spam your lins before you make money as an affiliate marketer because it does not even work. People will see you as a spammer.

Yes, I have never spammed in my life. I try my best to avoid spamming. Unfortunately, there are many people who think that spamming works, when the fact of the matter is that it doesn't. In fact, spamming could cause problems for you.

My goal are always for me to make sure that I am spending more on assets accumulation than on some liabilities.

It is not okay to waste money on things that don't matter.

Yes, I have never spammed in my life. I try my best to avoid spamming. Unfortunately, there are many people who think that spamming works, when the fact of the matter is that it doesn't. In fact, spamming could cause problems for you.
spamming does not work because it makes you look desperate. There are several scams going on on the internet and people are very careful nowadays. So spamming your links will not attract them at all.

My financial and life goals are to Start an Emergency Fund since life is unpredictable, and it's important to be prepared. Also striving for Homeownership is my secondary plan for my life.
My first financial goal is to Build up savings to buy a home. Remodel or repair my house. Pay down debt, such as loans and credit cards. Find a new job and additional side jobs to perform

Last edited:
There are so many things we want in life and my own family is not barrier for me, i have no family issue with whatever i want to do. I want to enjoy myself where I'm staying, don't really like traveling around the world

I intend to be financially free and by financial freedom I mean being able to afford anything I want without working but rather money bringing me more money.

I actually have a lot of life and Financial goals some of which are personal. But talking about financial goals in the aspect of money making, I have this desire to make much more than the amount am making right now.

However you live your life, it should be a goal to make sure that your loved ones are left at least a little bit better off as a result of your life. That means not only making adequate.

Financial freedom has aalways been my ultimate financial Goal.
I have already made a plan in order to archive that . It's just the matter of time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back