Staff member
Administrative Team
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2016
USD
$1.6175USD
Biznotes
t sounds simple enough. But without a "why" - i.e. identifying your family's long-term objectives - it's hard to muster the discipline necessary to put off a new SUV purchase or a vacation in the Bahamas in order to boost your savings.

What are your own goals for your financial situation?

Actually my life goals are very many. I can say that every one has a life goal. One of my life goals is to be financially stable and well informed on how to expand my horizon. In addition, I also need money to formulate my innovations into realities.

My biggest life goals is that I should be able to create products that are going to make people to be happy as well as solve real-world problems. I am still very far from it but I hope that I can be able to achieve it in the near distant future.

My financial goals in the near future is that I should have a stable source of income together with other passive income means and then start to develop my dream business.

I would like to be earning 4k per month steady online from the projects I have going now. In terms of life goals, I want to be able to have a good home for my future growing family where we feel safe and secure without scraping by or worrying about losing our home.

I want to become financially independent and earn enough money on a regular basis that I can help the needy. Besides that, I want to travel with my family and visit our favourite places whenever we want to.

My financial goals is to be financially independent and to be able to meet up my short and long term needs at the best time it's expected to be made even though everyone has a different opinion and goals.

My financial goals in life is how can make good money and also to meet up expectations, by traveling to many different countries so to make big money for myself, I know everyone has different opinion.

My financial goals is that I should be able to afford the basic necessities and also save enough money to retire early because I do not want to spend so much time in active service.

One of my goals is to migrate to a different country because life has proved to be quite tough in here. I anticipate that unemployment will increase in here and the government will not be able to do anything in here for the people.

One of my life financial goals in life is to be able to develope a structure and consolidate on it by delibrate inveestment and contineous finanial knowledge whereby i would be able to maintain a steady flow of income in the future.

One of my life financial goals in life is to be able to develope a structure and consolidate on it by delibrate inveestment and contineous finanial knowledge whereby i would be able to maintain a steady flow of income in the future.

I would also create a system that would allow me to generate passive income. However, the main issue is that I am, not able to find a reliable investment platform online.

I would also create a system that would allow me to generate passive income. However, the main issue is that I am, not able to find a reliable investment platform online.
Well you really need to use some indices to check,ths might not be a general norm,but to some extent,testimonies from persons who have been on a particular platfor and the feed back from the platforms and other platforms as well are things that can help.

that is what we call passive income. Building a very good passive income method that would guarantee you steady flow of income is not easy but it is possible. Publishing books on Amazon Kindle you can give you up to that on monthly basis.

that is what we call passive income. Building a very good passive income method that would guarantee you steady flow of income is not easy but it is possible. Publishing books on Amazon Kindle you can give you up to that on monthly basis.
That is also a good idea to look into,but then one need to be putting out very good content,and not only that,the content should not be from topics that are very popular,but something that is somewhat not that in circulation.

That is also a good idea to look into,but then one need to be putting out very good content,and not only that,the content should not be from topics that are very popular,but something that is somewhat not that in circulation.
Probably, writing about topics that are in circulation is also very important and necessary if you want to make money on Amazon Kindle publishing. That is where keyword research comes into play.

Probably, writing about topics that are in circulation is also very important and necessary if you want to make money on Amazon Kindle publishing. That is where keyword research comes into play.
That is one criteria that these search engine usually make use of to be able to place ones work in the perking order,but then one need to be very good and the content also need to be very rich.

That is one criteria that these search engine usually make use of to be able to place ones work in the perking order,but then one need to be very good and the content also need to be very rich.
Yes, good and concise content is very important when it comes to ranking on search engines. You need to make research and find out the type of article that is ranking on a particular keyword and from there you can write a richer article. After some period of time you will find out that you will rank higher than the previous one.

Yes, good and concise content is very important when it comes to ranking on search engines. You need to make research and find out the type of article that is ranking on a particular keyword and from there you can write a richer article. After some period of time you will find out that you will rank higher than the previous one.
That is a criteria though,picking a short but catchy phrase that can come top in ranking,but there are other ranking that will make your article to come top,unique article.and aslo these criteria is constantly changing.

t sounds simple enough. But without a "why" - i.e. identifying your family's long-term objectives - it's hard to muster the discipline necessary to put off a new SUV purchase or a vacation in the Bahamas in order to boost your savings.

What are your own goals for your financial situation?
I just wanna have a life where me and my family don't have to worry about our financials.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back