What's new

What are the things you look for when you employ individuals for your work

Earn N1,500 over and over again into your local bank account in Nigeria doing simple cut and paste task on social media.

The CV or resume is important because it embodies the professional abilities of the applicant. But you can learn more from the interview like determining the character if the applicant is introvert or extrovert. A marketing job requires someone with a gift of gab - good conversationalist and articulate in the topic of selling. It is not easy to get all the accurate picture of the person with the CV and interview but that can be the basis. That is why in some big offices they ask for another interview by the manager or even by the executive just to confirm the evaluation of the HR staff that did the first interview.
One thing you should look out for when employing an individual is not just the paper qualification or certificate you have to look out for the creative aspect of that individual this will help in posting your business and company

One thing you should look out for when employing an individual is not just the paper qualification or certificate you have to look out for the creative aspect of that individual this will help in posting your business and company
Yes the paper qualification is only good on paper, practically the person should have good appearance and personality. A proper approach for a problematic situation to solve it , such type of attitude is really required.

So, first things first! If I ever were to hire a person, Before even looking at the qualifications of a person, I would always look at the personality of the person I intent to hire. I would also observe the behavior of a person and only then I would consider qualifications.

In fact the best way to make your business to be successful is to hire an experienced people, because they are the one that will be capable of handling a any issue that arises in your business. it is advisable to have experienced people in all areas of your business.
Employing a lot of experienced staff in your business comes at a price which many companies might not be able to afford especially startup companies that still struggles with their finances.

Even though there are many things to look before you employed somebody but the most essential one is his competence and commitment in doing the works.

The first quality I will look for in any new employee I want to work for my company is working ethic. I will also check out for composition and ability to work under pressure.

So, first things first! If I ever were to hire a person, Before even looking at the qualifications of a person, I would always look at the personality of the person I intent to hire. I would also observe the behavior of a person and only then I would consider qualifications.
The personality is also important but the most important is the capability of the applicant to handle the job. For example you need a bookkeeper then he should have a knowledge of accounting methods and maybe an experience of at least 1 year in that particular job.

The basic reason why you want to employ an individual is what you should first evaluate him/her on,does the applicant have knowledge of the position that is available to be filled.

I have a sibling who has a marketing agency , I remember when he started, he was hiring workers of his agency. In his ads he wrote and I quote "send me why I should hire you and what you will be able to do for me to the email address attached below" . These days most employers are always asking for your CV/résumé or portfolio. Are you one those who believe in checking ones CV before hiring or you go for talent and skills?
As far as u can do what i want you to do for me your good to be on my team.
for me resume/C.V screens the best candidate for a job.

The CV or resume is important because it embodies the professional abilities of the applicant. But you can learn more from the interview like determining the character if the applicant is introvert or extrovert. A marketing job requires someone with a gift of gab - good conversationalist and articulate in the topic of selling. It is not easy to get all the accurate picture of the person with the CV and interview but that can be the basis. That is why in some big offices they ask for another interview by the manager or even by the executive just to confirm the evaluation of the HR staff that did the first interview.
When I want to employ a new individual to work for me one thing I look out for his creativity in that individual that is what will help sell my business and not to the paper qualification.

Employing a lot of experienced staff in your business comes at a price which many companies might not be able to afford especially startup companies that still struggles with their finances.
Well ,you do not have to employ so many that you will not be able to able to pay, getting at least two to three experience people in your company that are able to do their job perfectly is enough for a start.

A fast learner who is able to understand the products and services within a short time, a candidate with effective communication, good analytical and mathematical skills, patience and techsavvy. Overall, great customer service skills.
I think we are the same when it comes to the expectation that we expect from any employee that would love to employee in an organisation as I would love an employee that will be fast in learning because I do not want a situation whereby I will employ an employee in now and he or she wouldn't be able to learn the ropes of the organisation.

Sometimes not all qualities are listed in the CV and not all listed qualities are true. Hence it is not a haven when employing people. Other factors like diligence and ready to work
Post automatically merged:

The CV is not always true as some of the skills listed could be made up. However, it is not a haven when employing people. I choose to go for diligence and ability to do the Job effectively.

Well ,you do not have to employ so many that you will not be able to able to pay, getting at least two to three experience people in your company that are able to do their job perfectly is enough for a start.
It depends on the size of the company and the company's financial strength. Employing two to three experienced staff might be too much for some small start-up companies to afford.

The personality is also important but the most important is the capability of the applicant to handle the job. For example you need a bookkeeper then he should have a knowledge of accounting methods and maybe an experience of at least 1 year in that particular job.

Well, obviously we need to look for capabilities as well but it would be really hard to work with an employee who has an attitude problem. So, personality is the very first thing we need to consider because we can already find a lot of people who hold qualification, yet they are unemployed due to pandemic problem.

It depends on the size of the company and the company's financial strength. Employing two to three experienced staff might be too much for some small start-up companies to afford.
I don't think it will be too much because I personally will not want to involve myself in the business, I'll just employ them and hand over everything for them to do, all the profits will be kept for me.

I don't think it will be too much because I personally will not want to involve myself in the business, I'll just employ them and hand over everything for them to do, all the profits will be kept for me.
Employing many experienced staff for a small scale startup company will drain the finance pockets of the business because the salary of experienced staff is more than what you will pay entry level staff who has no experience of the job.

Employing many experienced staff for a small scale startup company will drain the finance pockets of the business because the salary of experienced staff is more than what you will pay entry level staff who has no experience of the job.
Most of the experience personnel might be able to manage with me until my business is profitable enough for me to pay them something reasonable ,I can make an agreement with them if they give me the chance to do so.

Most of the experience personnel might be able to manage with me until my business is profitable enough for me to pay them something reasonable ,I can make an agreement with them if they give me the chance to do so.
Experience personnel will also require large portion of the money. You should be aware that demand really increases with experience. So having higher experience will cost you more.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back