What's new

What are the things you look for when you employ individuals for your work

There are many things to look when you want to employees someone more especially his personality and his exposure on the work I'm employing him to do.

There are many things to look when you want to employees someone more especially his personality and his exposure on the work I'm employing him to do.
Yeah the exposure is really needed because before accepting any employee, it's best to know if the person is really exposed about the job he is doing it well or just pretending to know about it

And also it is even easier to hire an experienced staff in this our country due to the high rate of unemployment I think depending on the location it is possible for you to hire them and still pay them something but not really much.
Post automatically merged:

If my business is just struggling I will hire one experience staff and the remaining one will be the inexperience one, in this case it is possible for the experience employee to teach the other one what they all need to know.
Post automatically merged:

If my business is just struggling I will hire one experience staff and the remaining one will be the inexperience one, in this case it is possible for the experience employee to teach the other one what they all need to know.
I actually agreed with you to some extent that you might be able to get experienced employees to pay cheap salaries but no matter the rate of unemployment, experienced people still get jobs easily than the inexperience one.

Ambition, a dedication to raise the standards, a creative dreamer who perseveres over any challenge, a calm being, an unconditional lover, a team player and a smiling being.

Well it's definitely going to be very obvious to me that you have it in you to become an entrepreneur because you are going to give your all for the work you do for a living.

The person I am going to employee must be versatile. That is the most be able to do quiet a lot of things. Also they must be able to learn fast.

First their personalities , composure, their confident, the decision making all this quality someone have to look before you can employ

Seriously when it comes to my business, I'm always looking out for someone whom I can really trust with my business products and services not to steal from me.

Versatility must be put into consideration whenever I want to employ anyone and he'll also must have knowledge of how business works.

I am not sure if it's possible for experience to be faked , because at the end of the day the person would be caught if the person is not really sincere with the experience he or she have concerning the job
I think it's possible, some people would say anything to just get what they want and of course it would be obvious later on when they can't perform, what would you do then?

Quality is just what I'm looking for when it comes to hiring an employee to assist me in my offline business and relief some job duties away from me.

I look out for their years of experience in the particular position they are applying for. I also lookout if they have any bad records in their past work location

in employing anybody anywhere for anything there are certain key things one has to be observant about for example teamwork, consistency, patience, smartness & level of understanding. they're a lot more but this are the few I mentioned.

I actually agreed with you to some extent that you might be able to get experienced employees to pay cheap salaries but no matter the rate of unemployment, experienced people still get jobs easily than the inexperience one.
There are a lots of ways people can get experience, mostly people that are working in a business organisation are experience, experience and academic qualification which one do you think is better ?

There are a lots of ways people can get experience, mostly people that are working in a business organisation are experience, experience and academic qualification which one do you think is better ?
The type of business that you do will determine which one is best for you to have. For most businesses, work experience is what makes most employer to consider you for a job and not your qualifications written in a piece of paper.

Quality is just what I'm looking for when it comes to hiring an employee to assist me in my offline business and relief some job duties away from me.
About from quality there Are a lot of other things you need to look for o, quality sometimes might not be effected because the person must be able to communicate with customers perfectly.

I get to ask the individual what he or she has to offer when he or she gets employed into my business. If the answer I get is satisfying, okay. If not, I won't hire the individual

The CV or resume is important because it embodies the professional abilities of the applicant. But you can learn more from the interview like determining the character if the applicant is introvert or extrovert. A marketing job requires someone with a gift of gab - good conversationalist and articulate in the topic of selling. It is not easy to get all the accurate picture of the person with the CV and interview but that can be the basis. That is why in some big offices they ask for another interview by the manager or even by the executive just to confirm the evaluation of the HR staff that did the first interview.
Most of the things you look at when you employ individuals for their work creativity you make sure that the employee is creative despite his good credentials.

The type of business that you do will determine which one is best for you to have. For most businesses, work experience is what makes most employer to consider you for a job and not your qualifications written in a piece of paper.
Wow that means after graduation the first thing we really need to do if you are really interested to get employment is for us to make sure that we have experience in the area we are dealing with,but how are we going to get experience if we will not be employed without experience.

About from quality there Are a lot of other things you need to look for o, quality sometimes might not be effected because the person must be able to communicate with customers perfectly.
Everything comes down to quality of the employee you're offering employment to. Anything that comes to lifting the business course great is accepted.

Everything comes down to quality of the employee you're offering employment to. Anything that comes to lifting the business course great is accepted.
You may not actually know the quality of an employee if you are seeing the person. you only have to give the person sometimes for them to bring out their real character if they are capable of doing the business.

Wow that means after graduation the first thing we really need to do if you are really interested to get employment is for us to make sure that we have experience in the area we are dealing with,but how are we going to get experience if we will not be employed without experience.
You do not have to wait to get the needed experience for your targeted career. You can start to volunteer or work for free for some companies to get the needed experience that will help you to get a job when you graduate.

Newest Directory Listings

Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
  • Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
Back