What's new

What are the things you look for when you employ individuals for your work

Normally, the CV is a yardstick to employing people into a company. Most of the company demand for CV and it's very important . In my country, CVs are usually demanded when the job is for professionals but if it's for artisans, they don't really attach importance.

I look at the ability to work under pressure. I also check if they can work and be self-motivated without any supervision.

Whenever I am employing people from my company I always try to look out for her flexible they are going to be. That is their ability to work outside the initial department that they were employed.

Most of the experience personnel might be able to manage with me until my business is profitable enough for me to pay them something reasonable ,I can make an agreement with them if they give me the chance to do so.
No matter the amounts of money that you decides to pay experienced personnel in your small start-up business, you might still struggles to pay their monthly salaries as they do not come cheap.

In my country, 80% or more of the companies, when requesting employees, they ask for the curriculum vitae to know the background of studies and jobs, but it is not what qualifies it in its entirety, they also do an evaluation and finally an interview personal. Already knowing his interpersonal qualities, with all the other requirements the decision is made.
When recruiting or employing an employee , its bettr to check his or her curriculum vitae to know what he or she study if its related to the work you are offering.

I do not own a big firm but whenever I find myself in the position of starting or employing someone for a role I prefer to go for talent and skills, anyone can build an impressive CV
This is exactly what I actually go for too , I would first check if the person can make a valid contribution that would increase the sucess of my Enterprise before finally considering the person

There is a need to do a background check to understand what really made such people to quit their former jobs. That's if they have previous working experience.
Yes checking the past background of every candidate is very important. That's one of the ways you can know about his personality. A person can write his cv to appear without any fault so one needs to check his past.

When recruiting or employing an employee , its bettr to check his or her curriculum vitae to know what he or she study if its related to the work you are offering.
It is the first thing that is asked for, since it is the applicant's letter of introduction to the company. That is why when people are looking for a job, they should create a well-done resume, with all the details of their studies, courses, recognitions and previous jobs, this will give the employer an overview of each application they receive, and get the best prospect for their company.

I'll be expecting the worker to show that skill in which he or she showcased on the CV when it comes to helping my business or company to grow.

I will look at the skills and the experience. I have noticed some may have the qualifications but not the experience. Experience is somehow more preferable to educational qualifications.

Yes checking the past background of every candidate is very important. That's one of the ways you can know about his personality. A person can write his cv to appear without any fault so one needs to check his past.
Most people actually write false information on their CV and not taking time to read them would make one to end up recruiting people with dishonest motives.

No matter the amounts of money that you decides to pay experienced personnel in your small start-up business, you might still struggles to pay their monthly salaries as they do not come cheap.
And also it is even easier to hire an experienced staff in this our country due to the high rate of unemployment I think depending on the location it is possible for you to hire them and still pay them something but not really much.
Post automatically merged:

Experience personnel will also require large portion of the money. You should be aware that demand really increases with experience. So having higher experience will cost you more.
If my business is just struggling I will hire one experience staff and the remaining one will be the inexperience one, in this case it is possible for the experience employee to teach the other one what they all need to know.
Post automatically merged:

Experience personnel will also require large portion of the money. You should be aware that demand really increases with experience. So having higher experience will cost you more.
If my business is just struggling I will hire one experience staff and the remaining one will be the inexperience one, in this case it is possible for the experience employee to teach the other one what they all need to know.

Last edited:
A fast learner who is able to understand the products and services within a short time, a candidate with effective communication, good analytical and mathematical skills, patience and techsavvy. Overall, great customer service skills.
I agree totally in your list of good qualifications of the applicants in order to hire them for a job.

He or she must be a great customer service skilled kind of person.

I have a sibling who has a marketing agency , I remember when he started, he was hiring workers of his agency. In his ads he wrote and I quote "send me why I should hire you and what you will be able to do for me to the email address attached below" . These days most employers are always asking for your CV/résumé or portfolio. Are you one those who believe in checking ones CV before hiring or you go for talent and skills?
I do will always do the two if I am to hire anyone in my company, because is what you wrote inside you cv I check for and later look out for your best skills that could help my company grows as well.

Most people actually write false information on their CV and not taking time to read them would make one to end up recruiting people with dishonest motives.
Yes I have come across many cvs and noticed that people take more time on writing eye catchy cvs than building themselves. Most financial institutions are aware of this that's why they put their new staff on probation period.

This is exactly what I actually go for too , I would first check if the person can make a valid contribution that would increase the sucess of my Enterprise before finally considering the person
Because we are now in an era of innovation and technology, anybody can draft a good CV by making research online but you can't download experience online.

Because we are now in an era of innovation and technology, anybody can draft a good CV by making research online but you can't download experience online.
Yeah anyone can draft a good CV ,it's best you focus more on the experience the person have to offer same with the capabilities of the person , before making any move

Yeah anyone can draft a good CV ,it's best you focus more on the experience the person have to offer same with the capabilities of the person , before making any move
But what if the person fakes the experience or doesn't know how to handle the task he was hired to do initially, would you retain such person.

Try to get familiar with them and get to know their stands about crucial issues of life like religion, culture. This helps to know how tolerable they're to people around.

But what if the person fakes the experience or doesn't know how to handle the task he was hired to do initially, would you retain such person.
I am not sure if it's possible for experience to be faked , because at the end of the day the person would be caught if the person is not really sincere with the experience he or she have concerning the job

Newest Directory Listings

Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
  • Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
Back