What's new

What are the Effects of Pandemic to Small and Medium enterprises and economy?

The effect of a pandemic to any small and medium size enterprises is that they often times distabalise the business to a total hault. Thereby causing a lot pain and losses for the business owners

The pandemic has really sabotage our economy,it has affected but the small and large aspect of our economy,it has really sunk down different business but the small and large scale business

The effect of pandemic outbreak is much on the small scale businesses as they are unable to make sales. Those who suffer more are those who did not run their business online.

The effects of the covid-19 on both the small and large scale businesses are similar. Low patronage, withdrawal or termination of some staff, slash of already small salary and high increase of expired products.

The companies that were selling essentials did well even during the pandemic, but the companies and businesses that were selling luxury items or were in travel industry are suffering badly.

The companies that were selling essentials did well even during the pandemic, but the companies and businesses that were selling luxury items or were in travel industry are suffering badly.
That is right. Most people continued buying essential items and so those businesses still thrived well during the pandemic. But those selling luxury items, those in the transport industry and the tourism industry suffered alot.

Small and medium scale businesses were greatly hit by the pandemic. Most of them folded due to the lockdown that ensued and most entrepreneurs had to rely on loans or grants in order to stay afloat.

Small and medium scale businesses were greatly hit by the pandemic. Most of them folded due to the lockdown that ensued and most entrepreneurs had to rely on loans or grants in order to stay afloat.
I know most smaller business here in my location that have not been able to organise themselves properly ever since the pandemic because of the type of products they were selling, some business all their products were destroyed during the lockdown period in which every shops were close down.

The pandemic really affected small and medium scale enterprises negatively ,as so many business actually struggles to suceed during the time of the pandemic ,but things are getting better now

Is there any sme you know that are now closed or temporarily closed due to pandemic? What are the effects of it your country's economy?
I know of a school that closed because the owner cannot afford to the rent of the building she was using. That period many people loss their jobs, government lost billons of naira from income tax.

Well the pandemic has done and can do a lot of damage to the society and it can also affect the small scale and large scale business by slowing down their operations

To my understanding pendamic have boast many small medium and enterprises in this country thought in Africa pendamic have no direct effect on us only thing there is there we are a dependant economy country so when they Western world is hit my pendamic it affects us too, but personally speaking business is how one define it

The Pandemic has affected businesses in my country and the economy at large.

In a situation where businesses had to shutdown operations, offices were locked and many workers lost their jobs, to make matters worse, the government program to mitigate hardship during the period of the lockdown marred by bottle necks in the distribution process.

Right now lockdown has been relaxed and things are back to normal, thought some people still work from home.

Yes, lock down has been ended in most of the countries on Earth. However, they may impose lock down once again if the new variant of the Covid-19 virus spreads and we can only hope that this does not happen. Otherwise, world economy will tremble once again.

When the pandemic first struck, it made the worst hit on several businesses.
So many small companies were closed and many businesses could no longer operate.
The economy of the country was affected, demand was low because there was a hype in price of items.
Is there any sme you know that are now closed or temporarily closed due to pandemic? What are the effects of it your country's economy?

The effects of the covid-19 on both the small and large scale businesses are similar. Low patronage, withdrawal or termination of some staff, slash of already small salary and high increase of expired products.
I feel the small and medium scale businesses suffered the worst hit.
Most of these businesses were shut for months and it affected the economy adversely.

Majority of the worst hit businesses were small scale in my country. They were less prepared and a lot of physical activities were disrupted; this led to a lot of them being shut down.
Those that had depended on offline means of running a business were taken aback.

A lot of people really lost a lot of value in their business last year..the people I know that do business are in a recovery stage at the moment. The pandemic really affected their standard of living because a lot of them depended on the daily income from their business.

The effect of pandemic outbreak is much on the small scale businesses as they are unable to make sales. Those who suffer more are those who did not run their business online.
Yeah, lack of an online presence is what affected most businesses. Those who decided to go online were able to recover faster.

Pandemic really affected large and small businesses in Nigeria, it's cause reduction of sales, customers patronage was low and many businesses were shutdown due to the pandemic.

There is no good side effects of the Corona virus on any business organisation or economy of the world because it brings out economy and slow down production of goods and services.. the advantage is lasser compared to the disadvantage.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back