What's new

What are the Effects of Pandemic to Small and Medium enterprises and economy?

Large enterprises were also affected amid the pandemic economical crisis in my country. However, the small and medium kind of enterprises were affected the most in a negative way during the pandemic. My country made a great recovery and the lockdown is over and it seems that there is no such thing as covid in my country. The year 2020 was the terrible one for us, but the year 2021 is a better one for us.

With a pandemic like the one the whole world just witnessed and is still experiencing now, a lot of things and people have lost jobs and livelyhood. It cripples the world's economy

Before we used to complain about everything being too costly but ever since the outbreak of the pandemic of Corona virus till date, we have seen the worst increase in prices of everything.

They both have the good and bad effect like the good effect is that it's favors them as the big companies are sometimes shut down and the bad is that if they are not online they could he shut down too.

The effect of the pandemic is very terrible more especially on small and medium enterprises because it forces many of their kind to be closed and make the owner jobless or making them to start again, some even get sacked from their works because of the effects because it's terrible.

Depending on the type of a business there are some business that are unable to open up till now because of the pandemic that is going on, it has affected so many business negatively and also limit their operation.

The pandemic made the big businesses bigger and small business to shut down. The medium businesses went into hibernation. Some businesses managed to revive and some collapsed.

The pandemic causes a lot of downfall to a lot of small business Enterprise, but even with this there are some that were able to survive during that hard period, it almost lead some country into a serious recession but they are trying to recover now.
A lot of countries went into recession during the covid, and one of the worse recessions and fall of economy since the world war 2 was recorded in the year 2020, thats how bad the covid affected the economy.

The effect of the pandemic to small enterprises is that these enterprises get to fold up because it is a small business without the capital to withstand the pressure of the pandemic as a result of lack of patronage

The effect of the pandemic to small enterprises is that these enterprises get to fold up because it is a small business without the capital to withstand the pressure of the pandemic as a result of lack of patronage
The main pressure of businesses in this pandemic era is the protocols on covid particularly the social distancing, the lockdown and the curfew period. All those are deterrents for people to go out to shop and to buy. That is the reason why the economy is presently struggling because the consumers are at home most of the time.

Is there any sme you know that are now closed or temporarily closed due to pandemic? What are the effects of it your country's economy?
I have learned of hotels who closed down due to pandemic. In these hotels I used to attend important events. I am thankful to one particular where my brother worked. Its a big hotel and in a week, he was able to work at least twice. They do this so that the hotel that he is working for will not totally shut down.

A lot of countries went into recession during the covid, and one of the worse recessions and fall of economy since the world war 2 was recorded in the year 2020, thats how bad the covid affected the economy.
Are you really sure about this ? During the pandemic period I didn't read more about recession on the news, I was just concentrating on how the pandemic Will soon be over. this is really serious.

Lockdown in most cities results in reduction of sales by medium and small businesses. Some had to even shut down totally because of the pandemic.

This pandemic has had both positive and negative effects on all aspect of life. Businesses on a large scale, small scale and the whole worlds economic system has felt the heat of the pandemic. Many small businesses has been shut down due to the pandemic and even big Businesses has experienced serious decrease in sales since the start of the pandemic. However it is noteworthy that even despite all these, many businesses have been discovered and are rising in a great way during the pandemic.

The direct effect of the pandemic is the fact that there is usually state enforced lockdowns. In this vein they are going to lose a lot of girl offline customers and as such a reduction in sales.

Pandemic outbreak affected small and medium enterprises as well as the economy of my country due to the lockdown that disallowed workers to go to their various place of work. many offices are not open even though shops are closed down in order not to spread the virus in my country.
One thing the pandemic has really come to show a lot of persons is that the future is something that will be sustainable to humans,and that is food and agriculture,bcause with this sector humanty will be in great distress.

The pandemic has been terrible for small and medium enterprises. It has thrown many countries into economic crisis. Many have lost their jobs and businesses are struggling to survive. Most small scale businesses are trying to adapt by moving online.
I think small businesses are the worst-hit kind of business during this coronavirus pandemic as they do not have the financial wherewithal to weather the storm in this very turbulent time that we are found our self in. Most small businesses in my country are folded up as a result of this coronavirus pandemic.

There are so many small scale businesses that were taken out of commission as a result of the pandemic of coronavirus which made it very difficult for them to compete in the challenging time.

Is there any sme you know that are now closed or temporarily closed due to pandemic? What are the effects of it your country's economy?
Some SMEs were temporarily closed, others are still closed, while others laid off some staff. This will affect the economy as low turn over rates will hinder revenue generation. A lot of people will be back on the streets without a means of livelihood.

A lot of small businesses that we are completely online we are forced to close down due to the lock down. This made a lot of them not to make sufficient sales and it affected their business.

I don't pray we experience another set of pandemic outbreak in this world, the reason is that it is affecting lots of small scale businesses. They are some of them they're out of business right now.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back