What's new

What are the Effects of Pandemic to Small and Medium enterprises and economy?

Is there any sme you know that are now closed or temporarily closed due to pandemic? What are the effects of it your country's economy?
The Pandemic has affected businesses in my country and the economy at large.

In a situation where businesses had to shutdown operations, offices were locked and many workers lost their jobs, to make matters worse, the government program to mitigate hardship during the period of the lockdown marred by bottle necks in the distribution process.

Right now lockdown has been relaxed and things are back to normal, thought some people still work from home.

The pandemic has been terrible for small and medium enterprises. It has thrown many countries into economic crisis. Many have lost their jobs and businesses are struggling to survive. Most small scale businesses are trying to adapt by moving online.

The impact of the pandemic on small and medium scale businesses as been terrible, especially business that only operate offline and have not integrated to online and e platform, as the lock down affected so many small business owner .

The pandemic has affected most businesses in my country and also increase the economy level, because the empact the pandemic has affected on small scale business is so terrible especially offline business

The outbreak of coronavirus disease- (COVID-19) has severely affected national and global economies. Various enterprises are facing different issues with a certain degree of losses. Particularly, enterprises are facing a variety of problems such as a decrease in demand, supply chain disruptions, cancelation of export orders, raw material shortage, and transportation disruptions, among others. Nevertheless, it is quite clear that enterprises around the globe are experiencing the significant impact of COVID-19 outbreak on their businesses. We argue that major victims of COVID-19 outbreak are the micro, small & medium-sized enterprises (MSMEs) because MSMEs, in comparison to large enterprises, usually do not possess sufficient resources, especially financial and managerial, and are not prepared for such disruptions.

Without a overstatement, pandemic did a lot of memorable things in a world, In my country we face challenges of economy falling by pandemic effective. My business really effected by covid-19 and I know that it's not only me.

In Nigeria, some small and medium enterprise had to shut down as a result of this pandemic. Businesses were shut down to prevent or reduce the spread of the virus.
However, some SMEs who can deliver through online platform continued business

A lot of people really lost a lot of value in their business last year..the people I know that do business are in a recovery stage at the moment. The pandemic really affected their standard of living because a lot of them depended on the daily income from their business.

Both
Is there any sme you know that are now closed or temporarily closed due to pandemic? What are the effects of it your country's economy?

The pandemic has been terrible for small and medium enterprises. It has thrown many countries into economic crisis. Many have lost their jobs and businesses are struggling to survive. Most small scale businesses are trying to adapt by moving online.
IT really affected the economy negatively, most small scale businesses are grubbling due to insufficient earnings while most person's in the medium enterprises have loss there jobs,and price of commodities are really high....

the pandemic has affected greatly all areas of life including the economy at large.things have turned again business and all owners of small scale and medium scale business are not left out and these have made most of them to have retarded success in their business

Whether it's a small scale business or big scale business venture, the effects of the pandemic of Corona virus is the same. It cuts down customers, money making, business growth, creates panic, disorder and increasing risk of survival. There are so effects which I can name from now till tomorrow.

The pandemic really affected all business but the major brunt is born by the small medium businesses. To make the matter worst, government didn't really support them during and even after the pandemic.

Covid has influenced economies in numerous nations. Virtually a wide range of organizations have been adversely affected by this episode and keep on doing as such as labor forces wane because of high disease rates. This impact has generally been because of the explanation that China is the biggest creation house on the planet. Almost 80% of the world's significant makers either source crude material or segments from China and numerous producers are dependent totally on China for completed products. With China being the most affected country by the Coronavirus, it has gotten hard for certain organizations to proceed with activities or keep up interest supply adjusts or if nothing else a half year because of an absence of in-person openings.

Pandemic outbreak brings about stagnation to the world economy at large. Lots of small business and large enterprises fold up due to the pandemic outbreak. Pandemic compound that losses of the small scale business that obtain loans from financial institutions. The could not use the loan, they could could do business and internet keep mounting. This has force lost of newbies entrepreneurs to give up building business.

The pandemic really affected all business but the major brunt is born by the small medium businesses. To make the matter worst, government didn't really support them during and even after the pandemic.
A lot of people lost their job as a result of the pandemic of the Corona virus. I was affected by it as I lost my job as well, my sister was affected too, my grandfather was infected and it cost us a lot money for his treatment. Mostly, it's the private sector workers that were affected big time.

Well, I don't personally know the owners but there are some small businesses that closed down because of pandemic. But, I have a professor who said that their business in palawan shut down because there were no tourist. This pandemic has affected the businesses, especially the SMEs.

Well, I don't personally know the owners but there are some small businesses that closed down because of pandemic. But, I have a professor who said that their business in palawan shut down because there were no tourist. This pandemic has affected the businesses, especially the SMEs.
Tourist businesses and hotel busineses are greatly affected because they were not having any patronage from any body, they don't have option than to downsize their staff strength because of inability to pay.

Really really negative effects. Some of these businesses only relied on their daily income, sales, and revenue and all of those were shut off when there were lockdowns everywhere to protect lives. These business owners felt the blow. Many of those businesses completely shut down as they couldn't keep up with their day to day earnings, and some of them having already purchased with many either expired, spoilt or damaged, or stolen.

Small scale and medium scale industry have been affected drastically by the present covid-19 pandemic. This has stopped them from operating and has made them to lose their customers and source of livelihood. Some have sacked their workers because they can't pay them

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back