What's new

What are the Effects of Pandemic to Small and Medium enterprises and economy?

The best thing to do at that time is to create an online presence inorder to remain in business. You will be able to remain relevant during the pandemic by creating online presence.
Even if I have to create an online present it will mostly be favorable if your business is renown. When your business is not known it might quite be difficult for you to establish a good online presence.

Even if I have to create an online present it will mostly be favorable if your business is renown. When your business is not known it might quite be difficult for you to establish a good online presence.
Everything as to do with the awareness. Even if your company is not popular, you will still have to do a rugged marketing campaign online for your business to strive.

Everything as to do with the awareness. Even if your company is not popular, you will still have to do a rugged marketing campaign online for your business to strive.
The pandemic as an adverse effect on the small and medium scale business. The pandemic is undoubtedly a big barrier for the growth of businesses. This is definitely bad for businesses.

Yeah marketing is very important but I don't really know. when people are to engaged in serious marketing, Does it really matters for people to do the advertisement online or offline, I most cases offline advertisement is always the best.

Yeah marketing is very important but I don't really know. when people are to engaged in serious marketing, Does it really matters for people to do the advertisement online or offline, I most cases offline advertisement is always the best.
Marketing is very important in all businesses. The robust marketing campaign is very important for a the success of a business. You will have to make lots of advertisement.

Marketing is very important in all businesses. The robust marketing campaign is very important for a the success of a business. You will have to make lots of advertisement.
My main points now is to decide if I am to engage in rubost offline advertisement or offline because sometimes offline advertisement is always the best and also the other way around in most cases.

The pandemic has seriously affected small and medium scale businesses in my country. This is as a result of the lockdown wherein economic activities were shut down and businesses which hitherto has been struggling before had to be put on hold the workers not able to earn a living.

The pandemic has seriously affected small and medium scale businesses in my country. This is as a result of the lockdown wherein economic activities were shut down and businesses which hitherto has been struggling before had to be put on hold the workers not able to earn a living.
No business was spared during that period of time and a lot of people have lost so much money and some people are not even able to recovered up till now from the devastating effects of the Corona virus.

The pandemic as an adverse effect on the small and medium scale business. The pandemic is undoubtedly a big barrier for the growth of businesses. This is definitely bad for businesses.
It is very sure that the pandemic has adverse effect on small and medium scale business. The most annoying part is that the small and medium scale business forms an important integral of the economy.

There are a lot of small businesses right now that have not saved a lot of money and as such they cannot be able to afford keeping off some staff. This will now make them to do away with them and increase the rate of unemployment at the end.

My main points now is to decide if I am to engage in rubost offline advertisement or offline because sometimes offline advertisement is always the best and also the other way around in most cases.
The offline advertisement is very good because you could have a personal contact with the person that you are trying to convince. This is why is a little better than the online marketing.

The offline advertisement is very good because you could have a personal contact with the person that you are trying to convince. This is why is a little better than the online marketing.
Personal contacts like how , I don't understand ? So you really mean that people should rather choose to engage in offline advertisement other than the online advertisement ?

Personal contacts like how , I don't understand ? So you really mean that people should rather choose to engage in offline advertisement other than the online advertisement ?
I am very conversant with the offline marketing or better still, advertisement. The people that you are trying to convince may in a sort if physical interaction and that's the best way to do marketing.

I am very conversant with the offline marketing or better still, advertisement. The people that you are trying to convince may in a sort if physical interaction and that's the best way to do marketing.
Base on my understand it is not everyone that is easy to be convinced that way, in most cases when your product is not good there is always a low earning and petronization

A good number of businesses actually did not receive any kind of help whatsoever from the government and that is bad. I believe this was one of the main reasons why a lot of small businesses failed because they had to stop operations completely.

Base on my understand it is not everyone that is easy to be convinced that way, in most cases when your product is not good there is always a low earning and petronization
In the world of marketing, you don't expect to talk to 100 people and at the same time win all the hundred over. You may succeeded in winning over just 20%. You can't win all the time.

Small business were not allowed to opened during the pandemic , though its not only small business , but small business needs consistency in order to keep growing.

Pandemic in anyway will not favour the economy of any country if affected. Every business both small and large Enterprise will always be affected negatively most especially when everyone was on total lockdown. It will slows down the economy too

may be, The affect of the widespread on little and medium scale businesses as been loathsome, influenced most businesses in my nation conjointly increment the economy level, particularly trade that as it were work offline and have not coordinates to online and e stage, influenced on little scale commerce is so appalling particularly offline trade.

Is there any sme you know that are now closed or temporarily closed due to pandemic? What are the effects of it your country's economy?
During the pandemic a lot of busineses really closed down due to the non essential nature of their jobs,but after the pandemic lots of business actually came up and some were doing well,and have picked up.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back