What's new

What Are Some Of The Oldest Paying Websites On The Internet That Still Pay?

yes I agree with you freebitco is one of the oldest website that has been paying since 2013 but however ever since the site was introduce I have never been subscribed into the sides or make use of it because I do not have how much trust for it
You can trust it completely , I am sure freebitco will never become scam , even if they close their site , they may give me some time to transfer the funds before the site shutting down happens.

I know of one paid to post forum that has been legit for so long. The name is Forum Coin and it was launched in the year 2013. It is one of the best forums to participate in right now. The pay for posting in the forum section is not that much but if you are an article writer, you can earn well from it.
I never knew this forum coin platform was even launched as far back as this 2013 you just wrote here. I have been hearing about their legitimacy as true.

Woah! I never knew that Mylot was so old. The other old website also includes Cash crate; however, it is now closed. The only other old website I can think of is Neobux and it has been online sicne 2008 and still paying. There is hardly any website paying since 2006.
Yes, it's been very long I heard about neobux, and if it is still online and paying, it deserves an award and needs to be classified as a veteran PTP site. Many PTP and the likes sites have come and gone those still standing may have done the homework well.

Bizdustry I believe will tread the path of longevity too.

Yes, it's been very long I heard about neobux, and if it is still online and paying, it deserves an award and needs to be classified as a veteran PTP site. Many PTP and the likes sites have come and gone those still standing may have done the homework well.

Bizdustry I believe will tread the path of longevity too.
I invested some money in noebux, but the referrals i bought there doesn't give me any return at all. Most of them are inactive and I am getting 1.4-1.5 click on average per day.

I invested some money in noebux, but the referrals i bought there doesn't give me any return at all. Most of them are inactive and I am getting 1.4-1.5 click on average per day.

How much money did you invest? I think Neobux is not that profitable, itis only a popular website that has established its brand because of the fact that they have been online since 2008 and this is why they have earned the "legit" badge. However, I have earned that it is not at all profitable unless you invest a lot of money. Investing a lot of money even in trustworthy sites like Neobux is very risky and I do not advise anyone to invest a large amount in such paid to click sites.

To me the oldest and most reliable website that is still paying should be Forumcoin. Although the pay is very little compared to other sites but they have a system that's sustainable.
Yes I have known forum Coin for a long time too and they have been in existence online and proven and reviewed by many as legit. Their pay rate is not encouraging to me, but they are paying those working for them still

Well it's now about how long for me but how well, although bizdustry has been on for a while too it has been effective too, there is microworker too that have known a long time

The oldest website i know of is forum coin , i have earned and withdraw fron the platform and i can say that the platform is very legit ,a lot of people have earned more money from the forum since.
Is forum coin still functioning? And how does the site actually work. I tried registering some time back but was not able to and i cant quit remember the reason self.

I have known some paid to post sites which has been paying it's users for more than three years now. One itf them is called forum coin . Another great one is beermoney forum.

In the online world many websites come and go. However, can someone please tell us all what are some of the oldest paying website that still pay? In what year were they launched?
Forumcoin i think, also bizindustry is building the momentum moment this year end. We can count bizindustry to the categories of website that pays even though its not old...

The one I know is forums coin and they are still paying,that is from a research have Done about it and it is also a confirmation from a lot of people here,according to a lot of people their payment rate is low compared to the one we have here.

Is forum coin still functioning? And how does the site actually work. I tried registering some time back but was not able to and i cant quit remember the reason self.

Yes, Forumcoin is still functioning and I have been active there and I have also submitted various articles on their site and also received payment last month. I am anticipating my payments from them by the end of this month. Forumcoin is one of the main forums where I make some money online. However, Bizdustry is far much BETTER than Forumcoin.

I never knew this forum coin platform was even launched as far back as this 2013 you just wrote here. I have been hearing about their legitimacy as true.
It is a really legit earninng website and also a very resourceful place to get information about online earninng opportunities. I have benefitted from information shared there.

Yes, Forumcoin is still functioning and I have been active there and I have also submitted various articles on their site and also received payment last month. I am anticipating my payments from them by the end of this month. Forumcoin is one of the main forums where I make some money online. However, Bizdustry is far much BETTER than Forumcoin.
Yes so far i think bizdustry has been the best. Can you please explain more on how this forumcoin works, like what is the minimum withdrawal and what are their withdrawal oprions

Yes so far i think bizdustry has been the best. Can you please explain more on how this forumcoin works, like what is the minimum withdrawal and what are their withdrawal oprions
Forumcoin pays minimum of $5, and you get paid via BCH or PayPal depending on your choice. You can request for payment anyday. It's a very good way to earn.

Forumcoin pays minimum of $5, and you get paid via BCH or PayPal depending on your choice. You can request for payment anyday. It's a very good way to earn.
Okay am going to give it a try, would just try creating extra time for it. As for the payment option, i think its great. Tho i cant access paypal here in my country but i have no issue with BCH

Okay am going to give it a try, would just try creating extra time for it. As for the payment option, i think its great. Tho i cant access paypal here in my country but i have no issue with BCH

You can earn 10 cents per day on Forumcoin. You can request for a payout when you reach the minimum $5 threshold. If you want to earn more money, then you would need to apply as an article writer at their website. if they accept your application, then you can earn good money there. You can request your money through Bitcoin Cash if Paypal is not supported in your country.

You can earn 10 cents per day on Forumcoin. You can request for a payout when you reach the minimum $5 threshold. If you want to earn more money, then you would need to apply as an article writer at their website. if they accept your application, then you can earn good money there. You can request your money through Bitcoin Cash if Paypal is not supported in your country.
Thank you for this. It sounds really fun, but i still haven't been able to find my way around the site.
I dropped a screenshot of the site, i dont even know where to go from here or how to check my earnings and the rest. Or am i in a wrong site?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210616-134828.png
    Screenshot_20210616-134828.png
    249.6 KB · Views: 2
You can also try out their article writing section. You can submit, 1 article every 48 hours. And one article will fetch you 50 cents. Not bad at all, as you can get for one article every two days.

There are several platforms that has been paying for a very long time now. Forumcoin is one of such website because I've been hearing about it for long.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back