What's new

What Are Some Of The Oldest Paying Websites On The Internet That Still Pay?

Yes exactly, the website Bizdustry have been very consistent with being very active when it comes to paying their members and a lot of people are happy with the website.
I am sure it is the best online learning platform for freelancers at the moment. Though I don't think it is the oldest one, but it has gained good reputation which make it every trustworthy place to earn.

I only know about all this online sites during the pandemic period, I don't really know much about some sites but I think forumcoin.com and bizdustry.com are old and legit up to now, the all pay well.
I also knew about this platform during the Corona virus pandemic period and I will see that it was just a coincidence that I was online during that period and I saw this platform on that time and it came in very handy as I was able to use it and some amount of money during that period.
Post automatically merged:

Intellizoom is one of the oldest survey paying platform that I have ever known that still pays their members. Their pay rate is very fair. Only that they are very sensitive to countries they give access to their surveys
This is one of the reasons that I have been so sceptical about surveys as most of these surveys do not give their surveys to third world countries like the one that I am in right now and so I have remove my mind completely from anything survey for now.

Last edited:
Yes exactly, the website Bizdustry have been very consistent with being very active when it comes to paying their members and a lot of people are happy with the website.
Indeed, Bizdustry has welcomed a considerable number of members, which over time has been increasing. This is thanks to the staff members, for their honesty and responsibility.

Yeah, forumcoin is one of the forums that has stayed for a very long time. It was started in 2013 and it has stood the test of time. Bizdustry is also joining the sites that have stayed for a long time.

Forumcoin has significantly reduced their pay rate. In the current times, people should get paid more for their hardwaor and instead of increasing their pay rates, they dropped it a lot. I no longer work on their forum as of now until they increase rates again.

The only oldest paying site that I know they are legit up to now is forumcoin and bizdustry. But I prefer earning on bizdustry than forumcoin.

One of the oldest website online that still pays up till today is Amazon. You can make money on Amazon with ebooks. You can just register on Amazon Kindle publishing and start making your money on the platform

Forum coin is one ofnthe best paying sites and they are still paying up to the present moment, they started around 2013 and also contiply sites too has been running for a very long time.

Forum coin and cointiply are one of the popular sites I can attest for,other sites that have proven to be long lasting are faucet crypto sites, freelancing is still paying.
I have an account with forum coin but till today I don't understand their interface or how it works meanwhile their payment is low for an old forum like that.

The only oldest site i know that still pays is beer forum but now there are many complaints from the members of the site that the admin ban members unnecessarily.

The only oldest site i know that still pays is beer forum but now there are many complaints from the members of the site that the admin ban members unnecessarily.
I do not think that Beer money forum is the oldest website right now that pays for post and comment as there are other ones which is more older than Beermoney forum. The most surprising thing is that I do not post or comment on any of the website anymore but I have decided to focus my attention on this platform.

I am using hubpages since 2010. Hubpges was established in 2007 and since then the site has been paying its content creators. I have been receiving regular payment from hubpages since 2013

I don't have an idea on this topic but I appreciate all who have actually contributed to this thread. Some of us didn't have access to phones as far back 2007. Personally I started accessing online 7years ago.

One of the oldest website on the internet that still pay that I know of is bizdustry and it is one of the first site I started operating that pays for your comment.
If bizdustry is one of the oldest paying websites then there is trouble cos bizdustry is very young. I think there are websites that has been paying for 5 years to over 10 years. Those are the sites the OP is asking about.

I do not know why people are not talking about Treasure Troopers. The domain name and the website of treasure Troopers is still available. However, I am not sure if people are still active on the site or not. They used to pay through checks, I think.

I don't know what you hope to achieve by asking this question,but I don't think there's a lot of old sites that were PTP back then

well I can not tell about the number of website which have been long and legit. I joined the online business stuffs not too long ago and most often I discovered that some of the site are disappearing and some are not legit to worth operation.

Forumcoin is one of the oldest website that still pays up to date,the site has been in existence for 8 years now is a site that pays for write-ups.

Clickbank is one of the old site that are still paying people. They usually pay their affiliate every two weeks once they reach the required threshold to receive payments.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back