What's new

What Are Some Of The Oldest Paying Websites On The Internet That Still Pay?

:cool: The old forum that pays and is still paying that I know about is forum coin, beermoney did pay but now they are :ninja: so stick to bizdustry :love:

I have not been in to online stuffs for a very long time I get myself involved during the covid 19 pandemic which almost shake every economy of the world. during my engagement I found out their are alot of websites which have been in existence for some time right form 2013 till date such as the cash time forum and forum coin which I believe they are among.

I think there is a website called "SurveySavvy" and it has been online for more than two decades as of now. According to the information available on their website, they have been online since 1999 and this makes them one of the oldest paying website that is still in existence till this day.

Forum coin and cointiply are one of the popular sites I can attest for,other sites that have proven to be long lasting are faucet crypto sites, freelancing is still paying.
I know about forumcoin but I am not quite aware of cointiply. I have an account on foreign coin and I can say that posting under platform is quite fun and interesting way to post sport I am not posting there because of the pay and that is why I don't take it very seriously.

Forum coin is the oldest as long as I understand and from research also, forum promotion is also older but I don't really know their mode of operation even up till now, those are the oldest paying paid to click website I know, maybe there are others that we do not know.

I don't really have any old application that is paying right now but I used to work for a review site. I went back to see a review site and I noticed that the site is no longer the same thing. Things have changed and I am forced to go back to paid to post sites.

Forum coin is the oldest as long as I understand and from research also, forum promotion is also older but I don't really know their mode of operation even up till now, those are the oldest paying paid to click website I know, maybe there are others that we do not know.

There is a survey website called "Opinionoutpost". and it has been one of the oldest platform that has been paying its members for a really long time. It is a survey website that pays people who are living in Tier 1 countries.

There is a survey website called "Opinionoutpost". and it has been one of the oldest platform that has been paying its members for a really long time. It is a survey website that pays people who are living in Tier 1 countries.
Well this is the first time I'm hearing about them, and I don't really know how long they have been in existence for you to conclude that it is the oldest paying website. So does it really mean that people in Africa and some low tier country can't have access to it ?

I may not really be sure of the year that they were created but I know PayPal, master card, and interswitch are way to old and are still working well

Forumcoin is the oldest website on the internet that still pays that I am aware of. Despite the fact that the remuneration on this website is so low, many individuals continue to work and get paid there.

I am very new to earning money online. I don't know any old website that pays. The only first online earnings site I know is bizdustry. I don't know of others.

Old websites that still pay and also exist include sites like bizdustry, forumcoin, beermoney is also included but not all that trusted today.

In the online world many websites come and go. However, can someone please tell us all what are some of the oldest paying website that still pay? In what year were they launched?

do you just want forums because you get paid to post, like bizdustry? or do you also refer to ptc sites, online surveys, etc.? bizdustry seems to me the best to post on forums, the others are paid poorly and have a very strict limit ... you don't get to do anything.

do you just want forums because you get paid to post, like bizdustry? or do you also refer to ptc sites, online surveys, etc.? bizdustry seems to me the best to post on forums, the others are paid poorly and have a very strict limit ... you don't get to do anything.

As of now, I am only active on Bizdustry and Trendri because only these two forums are the best on the internet. If you know about more forums, then I will really appreciate it if you can share them with us. :)

As of now, I am only active on Bizdustry and Trendri because only these two forums are the best on the internet. If you know about more forums, then I will really appreciate it if you can share them with us. :)
If you are looking for forum then why not try beermoneyforum,its a great site anybody can work with and I think bizdustry here is another good forum which anyone can rely on I really love working with them(bizdustry)beermoneyforum is not accessible for me in the pass two days

If you are looking for forum then why not try beermoneyforum,its a great site anybody can work with and I think bizdustry here is another good forum which anyone can rely on I really love working with them(bizdustry)beermoneyforum is not accessible for me in the pass two days

There are several problems with Beermoney forum. They have really weird rules when it comes to posting. They allow you to post 5 posts per hour only and it is impossible for me to post 5 post each hour. Bizdustry is far much better because Bizdustry has no such weird rules.

Y
There are several problems with Beermoney forum. They have really weird rules when it comes to posting. They allow you to post 5 posts per hour only and it is impossible for me to post 5 post each hour. Bizdustry is far much better because Bizdustry has no such weird rules.
Yeah, I you're probably right about that. Beermoney forum really do have weird rules, and some people do complain that he is very strict. It's really not easy to come back every hour to create just five posts. Well, I am kinda interested in the cryptocurrency section, so I do check in from time to time

Y

Yeah, I you're probably right about that. Beermoney forum really do have weird rules, and some people do complain that he is very strict. It's really not easy to come back every hour to create just five posts. Well, I am kinda interested in the cryptocurrency section, so I do check in from time to time

Apart from that, many people have complained that Beermoney forum owner has denied paying many people. Bizdustry is far much better than Beermoney forum in many ways.

The oldest I know is forum coin.. beermoneyforum and bizdustry.. those are the oldest and the best paying website that is available.. I believe they continue to pay their members because they've done massively for a lot of people.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back