What's new

What Are Some Of The Oldest Paying Websites On The Internet That Still Pay?

Beer money was one paid to post forum I have known to have existed for many years now. And they have been paying for all those years so far. Don't know about them now as it's been a very long time I visited that platform. You can compare their level of professionalism to that of bizdustry.

In my own opinion , bizdustry now is one three years and the site has been consistent and paying its member consequently and i still know much about forum coin.

Forumcoin has been existing for a very long Time and they actually paying very handsomely , I also prefer working on bizdustry because it has also been existing for a very long time.

Forumcoin has been existing for a very long Time and they actually paying very handsomely , I also prefer working on bizdustry because it has also been existing for a very long time.
Forumcoin and Beermoney forum are probably the oldest forum on the internet because I could see some posts on beermoneyforum that have been published since 2017.

I know of one paid to post forum that has been legit for so long. The name is Forum Coin and it was launched in the year 2013. It is one of the best forums to participate in right now. The pay for posting in the forum section is not that much but if you are an article writer, you can earn well from it.
I can actually attest to this fact about forum coin,because it is a forum that has reall been around for sometime and they have proven to be formidable as the times goes by,yhough their pay might be small but it is a very good forum.

Though I haven't been working online for long, I've come to associate some brands with longevity and consistency. They're but not limited to:
1. Survey saavy
2. Prize rebel
3. Onepoll and a couple of others.

Though I haven't been working online for long, I've come to associate some brands with longevity and consistency. They're but not limited to:
1. Survey saavy
2. Prize rebel
3. Onepoll and a couple of others.

Survey Savvy is definitely one of the oldest site. Fortunately, many old paying sites have still been surviving till this day. There was a time when Postloop was also one of the favourite site of many people.

Surveysavvy ,is one of the best website which someone can really earn from so I think that the website dont just issue survey regularly to people I think that was the reason why I have to left them its dosnt favoure people from teir 3 country.

Surveysavvy ,is one of the best website which someone can really earn from so I think that the website dont just issue survey regularly to people I think that was the reason why I have to left them its dosnt favoure people from teir 3 country.

Constant Content is also one of the oldest marketplaces when it comes to selling content like articles. It is pretty old and one of the legit sites out there that has helped people to make money.

Some of the way that we can make money this days that are still paying are micro jobs website like the ptc and picoworkers and others forum like this one which we are working with can still give us opportunity to earn some bucks around and I beleive a website like micro workers can still be one of such website.

Some of the way that we can make money this days that are still paying are micro jobs website like the ptc and picoworkers and others forum like this one which we are working with can still give us opportunity to earn some bucks around and I beleive a website like micro workers can still be one of such website.

Neobux is one of the oldest paying site that has manged to stay legit for a really long time and this is something that I like about Neobux. Most PTC sites do not survive for long.

i would say bizdustry, it is going to 2 years i have been on this platform, and they have been consistent in paying and they usually pay on time, so for me bizdustry have been really helpful and i rate them really high.

The oldest website on the internet that still pays that I am very aware of is Forumcoin. Although this website payment is so small but alot of people are still working and getting paid there.
probably forumcoin is one of the oldest paying platform on the internet. They are one of those who started paid to post forums years ago even though I've not started working on it since then. I have an account on the platform but I have not really active.

probably forumcoin is one of the oldest paying platform on the internet. They are one of those who started paid to post forums years ago even though I've not started working on it since then. I have an account on the platform but I have not really active.
Yes, it is one of the oldest paying platform I also understand together with beermoneyforum . Unfortunately I don't really participate in most of those two platforms I have mentioned above. What about you.

I know of one paid to post forum that has been legit for so long. The name is Forum Coin and it was launched in the year 2013. It is one of the best forums to participate in right now. The pay for posting in the forum section is not that much but if you are an article writer, you can earn well from it.
I am hearing about it for the first time. Can give details about the site. How to join? How much they pay per post? What are their payment options? And compare to this forum, which is better?

Yes, it is one of the oldest paying platform I also understand together with beermoneyforum . Unfortunately I don't really participate in most of those two platforms I have mentioned above. What about you.
I don't participate in forumcoin but I have an account there long time ago. I am actually a busy person working on several things, so I actually do not have time for some platforms.

Beer money was one paid to post forum I have known to have existed for many years now. And they have been paying for all those years so far. Don't know about them now as it's been a very long time I visited that platform. You can compare their level of professionalism to that of bizdustry.
i have been working on online forum site's for some year now and bizdustry is non of the best forum sites that has been paying me for over three years and they are still paying .

I don't participate in forumcoin but I have an account there long time ago. I am actually a busy person working on several things, so I actually do not have time for some platforms.

I also no longer work on Forumcoin. For me, Bizdustry and some of the few other forums are my best choice when it comes to making money online. I work on sites that offer fair compensation for working.

I also no longer work on Forumcoin. For me, Bizdustry and some of the few other forums are my best choice when it comes to making money online. I work on sites that offer fair compensation for working.
Yeah, there low incentives is one of the reasons I don't like working on the platform. I like websites that gives you the opportunity to make at least $1 per day.

Yeah, there low incentives is one of the reasons I don't like working on the platform. I like websites that gives you the opportunity to make at least $1 per day.

Yes, paid forums should be able to generate at least $1. I work on high-paying forums right now and considering the fact that inflation is seriously harming the economy, it would no longer make sense to work on low-paying sites.

Yes, paid forums should be able to generate at least $1. I work on high-paying forums right now and considering the fact that inflation is seriously harming the economy, it would no longer make sense to work on low-paying sites.
Yeah, platforms that pays little amount of money will end of consuming your time and at the end of the day you will not make something reasonable. So it is better to do things that makes you good money.

I do not really know of many old websites that pay. Just kike you mentioned the usually get phased out. But I know of QA world. It's a transforming website that pays.
I know Qa world and I even got paid from there. But, the last time I checked them i don't think they're still working. The website look good and it's configuration remain unchanged. Every week then, they used to published the top transcriber, but last 3 times I go there nothing of such is seen.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back