What's new

What Are Some Of The Oldest Paying Websites On The Internet That Still Pay?

I just started working online recently, so i don't know what website have been around for long. I do know bizdustry is very reliable. I also heard about beermoney forum.

The oldest I know is forum coin.. beermoneyforum and bizdustry.. those are the oldest and the best paying website that is available.. I believe they continue to pay their members because they've done massively for a lot of people.

Bizdustry is far much better and superior than Beer Money forum and Forum coin. The admin of Bizdustry is far much more generous and kind. I love Bizdustry! Long Live Bizdustry Forum!

Bizdustry is far much better and superior than Beer Money forum and Forum coin. The admin of Bizdustry is far much more generous and kind. I love Bizdustry! Long Live Bizdustry Forum!
Lolz, this is incomperable.. I am a living witness. I had an account but I was bann and I don't know the reason why I was ban.. According to him he said that I was posting trash content.. well generally there is high rate of banning activities in the platform.

Clickbank is one of the oldest sites that are still paying people. They usually pay out every fortnite when you are able to reach the minimum threshold for payout. But you must be able to generate some sales before you can request for withdrawal.

Clickbank is one of the oldest sites that are still paying people. They usually pay out every fortnite when you are able to reach the minimum threshold for payout. But you must be able to generate some sales before you can request for withdrawal.
Clickbank is one of the oldest way to do that but come to think of it I beleive that upwork is also one of the oldest way which we can use to earn online,clickbank is for affiliate marketer.

Clickbank is one of the oldest way to do that but come to think of it I beleive that upwork is also one of the oldest way which we can use to earn online,clickbank is for affiliate marketer.

Have you tried Clickbank? I know that it is an affiliate marketing network, but I have no idea about how it works. Do you just need to put your products on sale on their platform and they try to sell your products? is it how it actually works for sellers?

We have some old online business platform that are still paying like mobrog, superpay.me. This can normal paying through PayPal. This idea make a traffic on that particular platforms.

There is a site that you mention here and I think its superpay.me,please I want to know how is your experience with that site?I tried to register with the sister site yesterday (rewardingways)but they say that registration is not accepted from my country,do you think that superpay will accept my country,well clickbank is still one of the best and old site I still work with

In the online world many websites come and go. However, can someone please tell us all what are some of the oldest paying website that still pay? In what year were they launched?
Forum coin has existed to about seven to eight years now. It is still paying even though the payment rate has dropped.
Others like Mylot and Contiply have been in existence for some years now.

Forum coin has existed to about seven to eight years now. It is still paying even though the payment rate has dropped.
Others like Mylot and Contiply have been in existence for some years now.

Since forumcoin has dropped its rate, I have also stopped working there. In the past, they used to pay a lot less and now they have dropped rates even more instead of raising the rates. They should increase the rates due to inflation, but they did opposite of that.

When it comes to get paid to post, beer money forum is one of the oldest website. When you are talking about affiliate programs, clickbank is one of the oldest website as well as Amazon. Forum coin also an old site in get paid to post industry.

There are numerous numbers of old platforms in the Internet that are still paying some of these site are like the forumcoin, trendri etc who are more effective than others.

I haven't been working on online earning forums for a long time now as I only actively started earning online in 2019 but I know of a forum that has been operating for 13 years now which is the forumcoin online earning forum.

The oldest one that I know of is my lot and beer money forum. They have been there for money years and alot of people are members in those forums.

I still think that the best website that I know which is old online and still pays is upwork and forumwheel,this two website have really put food on my table back then before I stop working with them but they are still old site that still pays but its like they have change some of their operational policy

MyLot is probably the oldest paying site which is still going today. I think the oldest post I can find is from 2006 and I don't know of any paying site that has been around for this long. It did stop paying for a while (from 2013 -2015) but has paid consistently since then.
I have read all good reviews about Mylot with the payment proof and thought of giving it a try, but for me, it was a bad decision. I earn points, and when tried to cash out, they just banned me from the site, the worst part of that is I was not even able to contact them because no one other than a member can send a message to the admin.

For example, I will list from different categories of the oldest sites: King of PTC sites Scarlet-clicks he is 13 years old and still pays. Micro-task site leader Rapidworkers who is also 13 years old and who is known for regular and uninterrupted payouts. The best GPT site is TimeBucks which is about 8 years old. Lastly Greatest Survey Sites like SurveySavvy (17 years old) It's a rare site that pays out cash by check.

Forumcoin and beermoneyforum has been around for a very long time and they still exist today. the payments are still being processed on these platforms and members are still earning on a daily basis.

Forumcoin and beermoneyforum has been around for a very long time and they still exist today. the payments are still being processed on these platforms and members are still earning on a daily basis.
In my own opinion , bizdustry now is one three years and the site has been consistent and paying its member consequently and i still know much about forum coin.
Forumcoin has been existing for a very long Time and they actually paying very handsomely , I also prefer working on bizdustry because it has also been existing for a very long time.
Forumcoin has been existing for a very long Time and they actually paying very handsomely , I also prefer working on bizdustry because it has also been existing for a very long time.

Last edited:
Still I started working online, some of the oldest working sites functioning online up to date now that I know are sites like bizdustry.com, trendri, beermoneyforum, forumcoin and hawkit.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back