What's new

What age is best to retire

Here in my state they have increase retirement age this morning.
The government has peg retirement age from 60-65 years.
30-35 years in service.
It is a good idea now to me because some people are still strong enough at this age .
You want to retire at 40? The age that most people want to take their secular skills to the next level, that's when you will like to retire? I'm sorry to say, unless you are a professional sports player, retiring at 40 is next to impossible. Maybe you peg your target to 55 or 60.

Exactly, it's one's sole decision to retire whenever he or she feels like it. It's never a force to keep working when you don't want to. It's only when it's a health issue that is involved, then one won't have nothing else to do but to retire.
Indeed if someone is doing well and still have some plans like a business or other means to get money. He can already relax and enjoy his life no need to burn yourself out just because you're still not at the age to retire as other people say.

If I have the power or if am opportuned I would really love to retire before my 40th birthday
I would really love to explore other aspects of life and also I would love to do more research in various fields of endeavor.
Retiring at 60 or 65 years is a no for me, I would have been exhausted.
Lol, you are really funny with this your write-up if you think of retiring in a government work at 40 then obviously you are so lazy to work for the government and maybe someone like you should rather concentrate on starting up and managing out a business as this can be something that can actually help you, because from all indication you like exploring a lot and you would like to have free time to do a lot of exploration and research.

In my country Retirement calculation is different in each department. In some departments they retire at the age of sixty and in some departments they retire at the age of forty. ۔ Separate in your country There will be a system. If you take a job at the age of eighteen, you will retire at the age of forty-two in my country.

In my country Retirement calculation is different in each department. In some departments they retire at the age of sixty and in some departments they retire at the age of forty. ۔ Separate in your country There will be a system. If you take a job at the age of eighteen, you will retire at the age of forty-two in my country.
Wow, one gets to retire officially at the age of 40? The company must really be paying their workers huge fees for them to have sections where an employee retires at 40 years. It's really too early in my opinion because 40 years is still one's active duty age.

I depends on the type of job you are doing, if you have to do much physical work then you should retire at 45,but if you have very relaxing job, like just working on computer or teaching in university then you don't need to retire before 55.
Great idea, but you know that people doing more physical jobs do not earn enough that's why they spend more time doing their jobs and sometimes it could be family issues that makes someone not to retire at a early age, family issues in terms of children school fees and providing for the family, this factors can make someone stay in service for long.

Here in my state they have increase retirement age this morning.
The government has peg retirement age from 60-65 years.
30-35 years in service.
It is a good idea now to me because some people are still strong enough at this age .
That is just it, anyone that is still below 50 years of age still has more to offer in the Labour market. So pegging retirement at 60 or a little bit above is actually not a bad thing.

age retirement is something that the person does not have control over because an age at which an individual retired from government who is purposely decided by the government of the people and in this case you don't have power to decide what what age to retire I think the best question you should have asked was what is your country's age retirement for government workers. With this we might not the right way to answer

That is just it, anyone that is still below 50 years of age still has more to offer in the Labour market. So pegging retirement at 60 or a little bit above is actually not a bad thing.
I looked at it closely the decision that was when I realized that the age now for retirement is situable.
This decision was pronounce early this morning I became excited upon hearing it. Kudos to the government in this particular decision they made.

If it's up to me to choose when I will retire, I think 50 years of age is ideal, cos @ 50 one can still do some little business and raise money to support his family members and those who are in need too. In fifty years of age a father or mother who is in good health can still achieve so many things.

If you have a government job and you want to retire So the right retirement age for you is 40 to 45 years At the moment you have enough privacy to work in and you have a lot of experience.And whatever money you have in order or you have saved, you can invest it in any business and start your own business.And after spending so much time in any field, you have become more and more connected And now you can increase the number of your followers and increase the number of your customers through advertisements.

It depend on your personal needs and circumstances on like my father he retired at the age of 65 because he believe that working longer keeps him healthier and happier unlike number peoples who are forced to retire due to health issues.Also an early retirement plan must take into account.

I asked my brother's and sisters this same question and they all agreed it is best to retire at the age of 55 reason being that they want to enjoy their life while still young.

I want to retire when it is 40 cos I want to go on adventures around the world before I clock 50 years.

It's left to your guys which age do you think is best to retire.
That is a very personal question but i do not think that retirement has an age , it depends on the time when you want to take some rest and give those opportunities to your son or daughters and guide them to take care , It can happen anytime when you think that you have done enough and now it is the turn for others.

In the U.S. the full retirement age is currently 66 years and two months for those born in 1955 and will gradually increase to 67 for those born in 1960 and after. Full retirement age for various countries' retirement systems also varies, typically between 65 and 67 years of age.

In my country you can work for a maximum of 35 years or forcefully retire at the age of 60. To me I think people who are 55 years and above should have no business in active work. They should be in consultancy or something similar. I plan to be financially free far before that set age of 60.
Same law is in my country at the age of 60 every person will be forcefully retired from his job

you are seeing 55 years should be the retired age but it is notm possible for any government because if every employee will be retired at 55 there will be more employees who are retired and government have to pay pension to many employees.

I don't think there is a particular age to retire. People age differently. At 50, an individual might not have the strength to work well and at 60 another individual might still have strength like his young self
Therefore, the age to retire entirely depends on the person. If he or she deems it fit that he doesn't want to work anymore either because of his health status or other personal reasons, then that's it
Post automatically merged:

I don't think there is a particular age to retire. People age differently. At 50, an individual might not have the strength to work well and at 60 another individual might still have strength like his young self
Therefore, the age to retire entirely depends on the person. If he or she deems it fit that he doesn't want to work anymore either because of his health status or other personal reasons, then that's it

I think the best age to retire is 55 years. In my country, this age is for retirement. This age is Best because in this age worker can not work properly according to owner instructions. This age is useful to start new online business or make any other investment during retirement to earning in these days.

As far as am concerned the best age to retire is at the age of 50 years of age, the reason is that you need to create room for others and also you will have enough energy to carry out your business plan unlike when you retire at the age of 65, so for me you can't have enough energy to do whatever you want to do.

One do not need to wait till the retirement age before you resign honorably. In fact once you start working you should be planning ahead even before your age carry you away from work. Especial where the government has already slice it to 35years in service and retirement age to be 60 years.

I asked my brother's and sisters this same question and they all agreed it is best to retire at the age of 55 reason being that they want to enjoy their life while still young.

I want to retire when it is 40 cos I want to go on adventures around the world before I clock 50 years.

It's left to your guys which age do you think is best to retire.
In my opinion I think between 50 to 60 years should be the retirement age. In Nigeria, a person retires after working for thirty five years or after reaching the age of sixty. Either way,around this age, a person should relax and enjoy his life with his family.
A small business can be the best after retirement. But if you are retired then you should spend time with family friends and yourself it's better.

Newest Directory Listings

Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back