What's new

What age is best to retire

In my country you can work for a maximum of 35 years or forcefully retire at the age of 60. To me I think people who are 55 years and above should have no business in active work. They should be in consultancy or something similar. I plan to be financially free far before that set age of 60.

I agree with you that 55 years is an ideal for anyone working in the civil service commission to retire. At that age, one should looking at resting and not struggling every time just to feed the family from what they earn. This is crucial when we look at various instances of people not giving their best when they reach such age.

I asked my brother's and sisters this same question and they all agreed it is best to retire at the age of 55 reason being that they want to enjoy their life while still young.

I want to retire when it is 40 cos I want to go on adventures around the world before I clock 50 years.

It's left to your guys which age do you think is best to retire.
Hmmm for me it wouldn't be about age, 40 is Kool if you've made a whole lot of money that can last through your retirement, other than that I'll say 60. We all want to enjoy our retirement with comfort.

I think the best ritremen is the age of above 50 years because now a days reached the above 50 years work ability is low and don't work harder some people have that's want to ritremen in the work and get the pension lived in peaceful

There is no special time and age for retirement, an individual can retire as long as he has all he want, he is comfortacomfortable,and also has other source of steady income, which doesn't involve him or her working too much, one can retire anytime and any day, though the government of some country sets retirement age to be 65,or 30years of service, it's OK too, because if they are allowed some of them won't want to retire which will bring about an increase in unemployment, and also stagnation for those under, because if the people up there refuse to retire they also cant go up.

I asked my brother's and sisters this same question and they all agreed it is best to retire at the age of 55 reason being that they want to enjoy their life while still young.

I want to retire when it is 40 cos I want to go on adventures around the world before I clock 50 years.

By the way, it is a rule in Pakistan that you have to retire only when the government retires, but I think that a person should retire at the age of less than fifty. A person should retire at a young age so that he can create another business for himself through which he can earn for the rest of his life.

Age matters. Claiming Social Security early at 62 will result in a reduced monthly benefit compared to how much you're eligible to receive at full retirement age (66 or 67 for most people). Put off drawing benefits until age 70 and your monthly take will increase by as much as 8% a year.

Retirement at the age of fifty five or sixty is the best, you will still have some time to rest and also to start a business of your choice and also do what you love or know how to do best. People see retirement as a time to rest and enjoy their money, other see it as a time to explore and go round the world and some see as a time to start up a business and actualise their visions.

It's left to your guys which age do you think is best to retire
For me, one should get retired at the age of 50. It's enough to spend 20-25 years as an employee of any Company or institute. Because, we should give Chance or space to new employees to come to your seat. By doing so, you will be making employed to an unemployed person.

By the way, it is a rule in Pakistan that you have to retire only when the government retires, but I think that a person should retire at the age of less than fifty. A person should retire at a young age so that he can create another business for himself through which he can earn for the rest of his life.
If I had the resources or chance to retire at the age of 26 or 28, then I will now start my own company or industry, that way I will be rest assured that I will be my own boss and make money forever. If only there were jobs paying $5000 monthly, then it could be possible

According to my own point of view, I believe it is best retire at the age of seventy, because by this time you are not very strong and you need rest. At this age you doing need any stress. But it all depends on your choice. You can still retire at any age. As long as you know that you are now financially stable.

There is no special time and age for retirement, an individual can retire as long as he has all he want, he is comfortacomfortable,and also has other source of steady income, which doesn't involve him or her working too much, one can retire anytime and any day, though the government of some country sets retirement age to be 65,or 30years of service, it's OK too, because if they are allowed some of them won't want to retire which will bring about an increase in unemployment, and also stagnation for those under, because if the people up there refuse to retire they also cant go up.

In my opinion one should retire from active work around age 50 some may say this is low but I think it’s just fine because it is going to be stressful for a 50 year old Mann Ken woman to still Ben working and receiving salary at that age. At age 50 you should be doing work for the fun of it or for fulfilment of purpose and not to make money

The retirement age depends on the kind of work you are doing, if you are a civil servant in my country the retirement age fixed for male is 60 year, 55 year for female. But you can retire at age of your wish from above 45. Then, if you are working in private company you can decide to retire at anytime if you have already achieve a great.

Most people have a pretty good idea of what they want their retirement to look like by the time they hit their 40s.
For some, it means leaving work before 60, with plenty of time to golf, fish, travel, and follow your passions. For others, it means pursuing your career as long as possible, then sharing your time and resources with family, friends or a favored charity.

If you want to retire on personal terms, then you can do that at any age that suits you, but if you have hope of collecting pension then you will have to work until the age stipulated by your organisation.

In my country, the retirement age is 60 years and I think it's okay that way. If I ever get to work one day, I would retire at 60 years so as to take some rest while doing other things that may be helpful at that time.

The age of retirement depends on a lot of factors, planning and preference.
If you in nigeria, the legal age to retire is 65/70 it varies.
If you become disabled during active service and you are under 65, you are allowed to be paid some incentive.

If you are into your own personal business, you can decide when would be the best time for you to retire. If you don't even wish to retire, it's still entirely up to you to decide. But if you are working for a private firm, it varies. Some will retire you at 20 years service for the company or more.

In my country you can work for a maximum of 35 years or forcefully retire at the age of 60. To me I think people who are 55 years and above should have no business in active work. They should be in consultancy or something similar. I plan to be financially free far before that set age of 60.
Have you ever wondered why age 65 is considered the "normal retirement age"? What if you plan to retire earlier—or later? Here’s how to time it just right.
Post automatically merged:

Have you ever wondered why age 65 is considered the "normal retirement age"? What if you plan to retire earlier—or later? Here’s how to time it just right.

Age 50 and above, but before retirement make sure you put something in place to help you after retirement, investment that will bring money for you
Post automatically merged:

The best age to retire is age 50, but make sure you save up for the retirement so as not be suffering after you retire, engage in an investment that bring money.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back