What age is best to retire

Peterlight

The man for the job
1000 Posts Club
Sep 27, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I asked my brother's and sisters this same question and they all agreed it is best to retire at the age of 55 reason being that they want to enjoy their life while still young.

I want to retire when it is 40 cos I want to go on adventures around the world before I clock 50 years.

It's left to your guys which age do you think is best to retire.

In my country you can work for a maximum of 35 years or forcefully retire at the age of 60. To me I think people who are 55 years and above should have no business in active work. They should be in consultancy or something similar. I plan to be financially free far before that set age of 60.

When you get tired of the work and the business. That is when you should retire. And then after retirement the focus should be in moving the money into the places where you earn interest or give something in return. I think that is what most of the people think of retirement. Age should be based on your ability to not work. It could be 50 or 60 as well.

As for me, I don't wish to keep working as an employee in any Company beyond age 50. I wish to have established my business before then with experienced employees. This will enable me retire to my business.

I think between 50 to 60 years should be the retirement age. In Nigeria, a person retires after working for thirty five years or after reaching the age of sixty. Either way,around this age, a person should relax and enjoy his life with his family.
A small business can be the best after retirement.

Normally the retirement age is 60years , however in some organization , there is extra 5 years optional period , making the total age to be 65 years. As for me ,I won't want to retire until I am not able to work. I hate being idle

I asked my brother's and sisters this same question and they all agreed it is best to retire at the age of 55 reason being that they want to enjoy their life while still young.

I want to retire when it is 40 cos I want to go on adventures around the world before I clock 50 years.

The retirement age in Pakistan is 60 years .I think a person should retire at the age of 50 so that he can start another business in his life. At the age of 60, a person is not able to do anything, so every person should retire a little early and start a business.

It will be nice to retire at 40, whole you still have strength and health to do as you wish.

But that's if you're not into government employment.

Retiring also shouldn't be idleness, if you have something you love doing, you can continue to you die.

Well, if you are in public service, then you could go along with the proscribed age for retirement, for instance in my country it is 60 years. Thereafter you start to earn monthly pension till death.

However, if you are into private business of your own, I think you could retire at any age that you set for yourself, as long as you have taken care of your finances for the years thereafter and you have put a successor in place to takeover the running of the business to ensure continuity.

If I could choose the age to retire it would be 40 years old. At that age you are still young to enjoy family and travel. But the reality is that in my country the retirement age is 55 for women and 60 for men. In private companies regardless of age and if you wish, you can retire after 25 years of service.

33 years old, get a cabin in the woods self sustainable, build a garden, raise my family and enjoy the pleasures of nature. So yeah in five years I will retire in the woods.

I think that the age when you are 45 to 50 years old should be retired. And more than half the age that has been working Which neither got any rest nor ever thought about health That's why it's good to take retirement at such a age so that the rest of the life can be comfortable with your children. What do you think?

The common retirement age here is 60 but in the olden days it was 65. When my wife retires at 60, that is 2 years from now, she is still young and the problem would be the lack of occupation. Those who retired at 60 were complaining to me that they are bored at home aside from the fact that they have no more income. It would be great to retire at 70. That is the right age to enjoy life at home.

I agree with you.. This is really the part of the age that people can spend with their family comfortably after retirement. And my old idea is that 50 to 55 years old should be retired. What do you think about this?
The common retirement age here is 60 but in the olden days it was 65. When my wife retires at 60, that is 2 years from now, she is still young and the problem would be the lack of occupation. Those who retired at 60 were complaining to me that they are bored at home aside from the fact that they have no more income. It would be great to retire at 70. That is the right age to enjoy life at home.

The common age for retirement in my country is sixty years but you can choose to retire earlier. For me, I would choose to retire as early as 40 years so as to enjoy life, visit places and do all the fun stuff while still young. Some people also retire early due to health issues.

If you are healthy then the best age of retirement is 55 if you want to enjoy your life u can take this action on 50,, but 40 years of age for retirement is so early I think.otherwise you knows better to yourself,your health and your finances.

Most countries set their retirement age at 60 but I want to retire at age 50 and start a business of my own. You can retire at whichever age you like but make sure you plan ahead and have a good mindset for yourself before retiring.

I dint think there is benchmark for retirement, you can retire as long as you can live comfortably on the income provided by your total retirement savings, a lot of people see 65 as the normal retirement age but you can retire anytime

I think the speculated year is 65 years for retirement and I think one can still enjoy the remaining years by seeing your fulfilled children and properties.

I feel if the person is working for a company or organization the best age to retire is after 25 years of work but if the person has his or her own work he or she decide what age to retire

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back