What's new

What age is best to retire

For me I wish to retire at age 55 with my set standards in my name my own company that will run even in my absence. At age 55 one should be resting or doing little things not to be in active service because at that age weakness is beginning to set in.

The age go retire in private work should be 50 years and below cos they retire early but in federal government work, they retire at the age of 60 years to 65 years , but if you wanna enjoy your pension I believe the age of 55years is ok.

In Nigeria most people tend to retire at the age of 60 as for me I think 55 will be best that is the age I will retire just to catch good times with my remaining life left....smile....

The principle motivation behind why 65 is viewed as the ideal retirement age is the point at which you quit working, you get exhausted. It is consistently attractive to contemplate over the inquiry "what will I do post-retirement?" At this time, you can choose whether you will invest the remainder of the energy leaving on a visit to distant places or going to work low maintenance or going to return to work

For me the best retirement age should be age 60 and that is what most organization stand with. But I still feel some person's can retire early due to health challenges. In other for them to take care of their health.

Perhaps you've worked hard and want more free time to enjoy your success. Or maybe you're wondering if you should take the early retirement package you were offered. Either way, retiring at 55 is considered early. For some investors, it's too early. But if you've been diligently saving and can manage your lifestyle expenses, retiring at 55 could be within reach.
Post automatically merged:

Perhaps you've worked hard and want more free time to enjoy your success. Or maybe you're wondering if you should take the early retirement package you were offered. Either way, retiring at 55 is considered early. For some investors, it's too early. But if you've been diligently saving and can manage your lifestyle expenses, retiring at 55 could be within reach.

I see 70 years as the best age for any man to retire from work. This is because at this age you have become old and weak and your body system do not desire stress anymore.

I asked my brother's and sisters this same question and they all agreed it is best to retire at the age of 55 reason being that they want to enjoy their life while still young.

I want to retire when it is 40 cos I want to go on adventures around the world before I clock 50 years.

It's left to your guys which age do you think is best to retire.
In my opinion the best age to retire is the point at which you have achieved your career goals and have enough saved up to live a comfortable life. I think that i would like to retire by the time i am 50 in my personal opinion, however if this could be earlier then who am i to complain haha.

Sometimes the agr to retire depends on the kind of job you are doing if it is a civil servant work in Nigeria or security personnel then the country has fixed an agr for retirement in service but I personally will prefer to retire at the age that I will still be strong enough to take care of my family.

I think 70 years should be best age to retire as a civil servant. But if you're managing your own business, it is better to retire when your body is unable to carry on.

The best age for you to retire as a worker yes 50 to 55 years.however sometimes your worky age is been determined by the year you started working in the organisation because according to Nigerian stipulated rules of working a worker is required to work for 35 years before retirement and these will determine the age that she was she retire.

I think the perfect age of retirement should be 60 years. But countries have different age of retirement. In Nigeria, you are meant to retire after working for 35 years.

The best age to be at before you retire will be when your investments and businesses can bring you returns with or without your physical presence there running such investments. Then you can safely retire

The principle motivation behind why 65 is viewed as the ideal retirement age is the point at which you quit working, you get exhausted. It is consistently attractive to contemplate over the inquiry "what will I do post-retirement?" At this time, you can choose whether you will invest the remainder of the energy leaving on a visit to distant places or going to work low maintenance or going to return to work
everyone has their own different perspective on the required age for retirement but I think it is being determined by the actual age you started working because the stipulated time for working in 35 years.

The best age to be at before you retire will be when your investments and businesses can bring you returns with or without your physical presence there running such investments. Then you can safely retire
well said and i agree with you 100 % because you should take retirement when you know that after retirement you will have money and your earnings from investment or business is enough for your living life.

I see 70 years as the best age for any man to retire from work. This is because at this age you have become old and weak and your body system do not desire stress anymore.
Well, let me break it to you that some people are not even fortunate enough to live till 50 years not to talk more about 70 years of age.

over here in my country government organisation retire their workers at the age of 77 but the best age I think anybody should retire is at the age of 75 to 80.

In my country Retirement calculation is different in each department. In some departments they retire at the age of sixty and in some departments they retire at the age of forty. ۔ Separate in your country There will be a system. If you take a job at the age of eighteen, you will retire at the age of forty-two in my country.
Retirement happens to be a thing of feeling and not a thing of want in my opinion because within you, you would have to feel the need to retire and then follow it up.

over here in my country government organisation retire their workers at the age of 77 but the best age I think anybody should retire is at the age of
The best retirement age which is required in this part of the world is 60 years and it is in the country's constitution. But sometimes most people work more than 60 years.

There is no a specific age on what age you should retire.You should do it when you think you have done everything you need so you can retire wιτηοθτ φεελ γθιλτυ ορ ηαωε ανυ ςορριεσ

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back