What's new

What age is best to retire

There is no particular age for retirement. However, some companies have set a particular age for the retirement of their staff. Personally, around 65 years should be fine.

As for me the age to retired is age 50 to 55 because you will still have more years to enjoy your retirement. No wonder that many companies in our nation Nigeria both private and public workers retire at the age of 50. And it will still make them to be relevant to the family and there community

I asked my brother's and sisters this same question and they all agreed it is best to retire at the age of 55 reason being that they want to enjoy their life while still young.

I want to retire when it is 40 cos I want to go on adventures around the world before I clock 50 years.

It's left to your guys which age do you think is best to retire.
Yes Good evening dear, Actually you question is too good I think the best age of retirement is dependent on many things. Like.
1. Your Physical health
2. Your Medical fitness
3> Your age factor
4. Your financial issues.
and much more other, then you take best decision on-ground realities,

there's no specific answer, you retire once you feel that you worked enough and capable of funding yourself, and once you feel that you should dedicate your time for something else instead of working

in my opinion,the best age to retire is 50 years even if you have not spend up to the stipulated years of service in action because by that age you can still think of what best business u can opt for and strategize well

By the way, the last age limit for retirement in Pakistan is 60 years, but a man should retire as long as he is fit.If you have a business plan, retire at the age of 50 so that you can set foot in the business.A business plan should be on your mind before you retire so you don't waste too much timeIn 10 years you will become a successful businessman

A retirement age is not something you have power or as it is being the side by the government and the age you get the employment, there is some government system of the world that an age retirement for government workers is 65 years while there are some government system of the world in which an age retirement for an individual is 60 years so it all depends on the government of the people, if I would like to choose any I'll go for 50 years.

I asked my brother's and sisters this same question and they all agreed it is best to retire at the age of 55 reason being that they want to enjoy their life while still young.

I want to retire when it is 40 cos I want to go on adventures around the world before I clock 50 years.

After working for 35 years you can retire. Some people start late, others early but after 36 years no one should do active work anymore. It is time to sit back and start enjoying what you have worked for all this while.

Retirement depends on your performance. If you are doing your job well, keep up the good work, and if you are tired, retirement is a better option because any work should be done on your own. For a better age, I think 55 or 60 would be fine.

If I have the power or if am opportuned I would really love to retire before my 40th birthday
I would really love to explore other aspects of life and also I would love to do more research in various fields of endeavor.
Retiring at 60 or 65 years is a no for me, I would have been exhausted.

The age you will retire will be determined on the laws of civil service in your country. For example in my own country the age of retirement is 55 years. Once you are of that age you must retire at all cost even if you haven't used up to 35 years which is the required age for civil service to use. However if you are working on your own you are in the right position to determine that yourself.

Age matters. Claiming Social Security early at 62 will result in a reduced monthly benefit compared to how much you're eligible to receive at full retirement age (66 or 67 for most people). Put off drawing benefits until age 70 and your monthly take will increase.

The age of 35 years is best age for retirement because at this age the man is not so old and not so young and it is a good opportunity to enjoy the remaining life. If a man get retirement before 35 years it is not good because that man waste his life and money. So take a good decision for retirement.

Well retiring at the age of 60years is not a bad idea for me. At this point I will be assured by my endeavors throughout my years of experience and work,that my dues have been paid and it's only to cruise and enjoy my old age that remains for me

The best time for retirement should be at least 50 or 60 should be better, if the person still want to enjoy he/ her life so the best thing is to retire early, and use he / her pension money to startup a business,

Age matters. Claiming Social Security early at 62 will result in a reduced monthly benefit compared to how much you're eligible to receive at full retirement age (66 or 67 for most people). Put off drawing benefits until age 70 and your monthly take will increase by as much as 8% a year.

I think a person should retire at the age when they can set up their own business for the future. For example, a person should retire from his job at the age of 45 and make a business partner for the future that will support him to the last breath.

Professionally the retirement age in Nigeria is between 60-65. But i will love to retire alot time before this retirement age. Preferably between 40-45 so that I can ne opportuned to travel to some places around the world and focus on achieving my dream.

If you work for governments, there is stipulated time for retirement. But if you are planning personally for your retirement. You should be considering at the age of 55. By then we should be resting from all the works you had done.

In my opinion, the younger you want to retire, the better. As long as you will able to sustain all your needs for the next years of your life without putting yourself on the deck. But in our situation now, it is quite impossible because all the things that we need in our daily lives are increasing its value, so we must work hard for it. And the consequence of this, we must continue to work and work and work without thinking our retirement. But we must keep fighting despite of how hard the life is 😉

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back