What's new

What age is best to retire

To me i dont really feel there is a specific age unless cases in counties that have a set retirement age for their workers. But personally speaking, you own your body. You can choose to retire whenever you want to. Its your choice and you have your reasons

Personally when it comes to getting retired from active work, I'm looking at getting a rest from at least the age of 70 years upwards. At that point, I must have achieved my goals.

If you retire earlier I don't see why not. I think if you get yourself financially secured you have a high portfolio and reasonable assets then retirement early is secured.

Personally, if I have enough money saved up and lots of investments that would ensure that I would never lack again in my life, why won't I consider early retirement? It's a good idea.

If you retire earlier I don't see why not. I think if you get yourself financially secured you have a high portfolio and reasonable assets then retirement early is secured.
My issue with an early retirement is the occupation. My former boss in the bank retired at age 50 to savor life, she said. Watching tv all day with the snacks, that was heavenly for her. Now she is 70 and obese. At her age she uses a wheelchair for she has difficulty in walking. Her condition is pathetic.

I asked my brother's and sisters this same question and they all agreed it is best to retire at the age of 55 reason being that they want to enjoy their life while still young.

I want to retire when it is 40 cos I want to go on adventures around the world before I clock 50 years.

It's left to your guys which age do you think is best to retire.
The best age to retire depend on the type of work you are doing as an individual , so i beleive retiring at the age of 56years to the age of 60years is normal for a civil servants.

My issue with early retirement is the occupation. My former boss in the bank retired at age 50 to savour life, she said. Watching tv all day with the snacks, even for her. Now she is 70 and obese. At her age, she uses a wheelchair for she has difficulty in walking. Her condition is pathetic.
I agree, I think it all boils down to personality and health care choices, I don't see why someone would sit and watch tv all day while getting fat. When retiring early you should be able to enjoy life, travel and do things you love.

Well for me the only thing that is going to make me to read time when I am supposed to or when I'm not supposed to is the amount of money I have in my bank account and also the amount of investment I already have.

The best age to retire from work is 55 years but most times some country stipulated age for retirement is 60, years. Most people work more than 60 years because they did not start working early.
Post automatically merged:

I feel if the person is working for a company or organization the best age to retire is after 25 years of work but if the person has his or her own work he or she decide what age to retire
The best age for retirement is 60 years and it is stipulated by the government that one should retire at the age of 60 but sometimes people work more than 60 years.

Last edited:
For me it is not much of the finances because I have my big savings. The main issue for me with an early retirement is the occupation. A 50-year old guy who has no work and would rely on his pension, oh my, that is such a young age to be idle. He might just suffer from depression.

For me, it is not much of the finances because I have my big savings. The main issue for me with early retirement is the occupation. A 50-year old guy who has no work and would rely on his pension, oh my, that is such a young age to be idle. He might just suffer from depression.
I get your point, I think the idleness can be managed, a 50-year-old has dreams as well, say for example to travel around the world, he/she could start doing that and do other things on their bucket list. Provided the person is financially secured.

Opinions on this subject will widely differ depending on where you're looking at it from. To me, I think it is okay to retire at sixty to give room for the younger ones to at least step in

Well the best age for retirement I just believe should be about 70 years or 65 and also depends on individual because that some people even at 70 they are still strong, 60 and 70 years should be the main age for retirement in any job we are doing.

The best age at which I think it's best to retire is the age of 60. When at this age the government authorities must ensure that these ones are given a voluntary or honorable retirement from their services to make room for the young

The best age at which I think it's best to retire is the age of 60. When at this age the government authorities must ensure that these ones are given a voluntary or honorable retirement from their services to make room for the young
The best age to retire as a government or a private worker is 55 to 60 years and the working age that is required by the government is 35 working years.

In our country average retirement age is 60 years. However, you can continue working until 70 years. I guess if you had lived a healthy lifestyle you can easily work even if you are 70

Over here in my country a lot of people don't really want to retire from active duty because a lot of people who have already retired don't really get paid their pension when they are supposed to.

For me retirement should come when the body is weak and unable to carry on. Apart from that, we shouldn't force out of job when we are motivated to continue when if the age is telling bad on us.

I feel if the person is working for a company or organization the best age to retire is after 25 years of work but if the person has his or her own work he or she decide what age to retire
The best years for you to retire is when you are 60 65 years of age you will be able to have a rest and begin to receive pension.

If you work in the civil service if your country, it is not on you to think of what age you think people should retire. Because the law already stipulates that. But as an individual, I think one should retire when he is sixty years old at least

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back