What's new

What age did you move out of your parents home?

Well there is no required age for a person to move about of your parent house but it is expected that when someone has gained and intellectual knowledge of thinking and get to his responsibility as a man then it is expected to start living on his own without his parents or not under his parents care.

Well there is no required age for a person to move about of your parent house but it is expected that when someone has gained and intellectual knowledge of thinking and get to his responsibility as a man then it is expected to start living on his own without his parents or not under his parents care.
People in the western world believes that once you are eighteen years of age, youbare free to do what you likes and be on your own, but here in my country you are still your parent responsibilities until you get a job and youbare financially dependent.

Moving out of your parents home, I do not think age matters much (or necessary), all it matter is when reach the age of 18 to 24 and you want to sate/stay alone then you can leave. And it will be good while reaching the age of 25 to 30 above, you move out.

Question is simple: what age did you move out of your parents home? :D don't be shy, every man with his personal life.
I decided to move out of my parent's house at the age of 21. Even though I still kept my room and locked up for some years before I finally moved my things out and left the room. It was when I started living on my own that I was faced with the responsibility of paying a house rent and finance some other things personally.

I move out from my parents house at the age of 22 , it was difficult for me then because it was just a challenge for myself and it was difficult for me to start life then alone, but now everything is moving normal as I am capable of taking care of myself.

Actual age does not matter before leaving your parents home. All that matters is how able are you to take the responsibility of yourself.

Yes, you are right. Our parents are very special and we shouldn't leave them . I love to live always with my parents but after marriage it is not possible ? so boys have this luck that they can stay with their parents lifetime. But don't know why they choose separate way...
Lol i know the feeling, parents are really special, being married does not really stop you from visiting your parents or spending quality time with them, as long as it does not affect your role in your family, you can spend some holidays with them or come for birthdays or other events once in awhile as well

Actually am just 20 years and am a university student but I always stay with my parents whenever I returned back from school and I think I still have not less than 3 to 4 years to still spend with them.

I lived with my parents until I was 23 when I got married and moved out of the house into my matrimonial home where I live currently.

I am still at my parent's house, I'll rather be patient and get good accommodation than rush and live like an animal so I am taking my time.

I am 20 years old and still live with my parents. I offered to move out but he still think that I'm a kid lol. That's just them being overprotective of me. Well is not even like I really want to move out. I just need privacy sometime and my father's house hardly afford that. But I will have to move out soon to hang out with friends due to my upcoming registration.

I left when l was 23, l wasn't even a new thing to me because l started living away from home when l gained admission into secondary school as l lived in school for 6years, after which l went to a university outside my home, from there did my youth service, so you see, it didn't start today.

I want to sày that living with one's parents is another experience even though one will have to leave them to either get married or leave on our own. Personally, I leaved with my parents until I completed my university education. I left them to stay on my own when I got a job. That is my experience. Thanks for sharing yours.

well as for me didn't move out of my parents house I only make my money online and also help in the family
w. I make my money at my tender age at the age of fifteen,it really helps me allot in term of my life time ,earning money online is very nice only if you are willing to do it and latter enjoy the fruit of your labour

As much as I respect my little secret and privacy, I'll love to keep this confidential. But I moved out to be independent after higher institution program in my 20's

Regardless of age , I reached the time to my parents house but due to uncertain raptor of conditions I still living with them till time set to leave. But as a time going on I'm hoping to vacate soon.

I would say actually move because I still use to come back to stay at times, I moved when I got an admission into the university at the age of 19 because it was another state I had to get a apartment to stay on my own

I was 17 when I moved out. Went to the university even though I still go home regularly, finally moved out at 24.

I don't think I will move out of my parents house anytime soon. I will only move out when I'm getting married and that's long years to come.

Well I moved out of my parents out at the age of 22 when I left for service,it has been tough but then am glad I did it because now I can stand on my own

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back