What's new

What age did you move out of your parents home?

Wow at 40 years? How does he feel? Does he have his own separate quarters and doesn't he have plans of getting married? Sounds pretty strange!
Im 22 years old and still living with my parents but i think my big brother situation worst he is 40 years old and
still living with us even if he started working since almost 5 years lol

I actually left my mothers house at the age of 18 and since then I have been living alone. This is the best decision that I have made for myself as far as I am concerned.

In my country once you gain admission to an higher institution you have officially move out. I moved out of my parents house when I was 21 years old and I visit now and then.

I moved out of my parents home when I got into the highest tuition and by then I was already 20 years old.it was challenging for me though because it was the first time and it was new to me but I have to live with it.

I moved out of my parents home when I was eating this is when I got admission into the university, this is when I start living a private life, and this is when I learnt how to take good care of myself alone.

I moved out of my parents house to stay with my aunt when I was sixteen (16), though I came back two years later and moved out fully when I got admission into the higher institution.

The first time I moved out was when I gained admission into the university, then when I graduated I returned home and got a job. That was when I moved out permanently at age 26

I moved out of my parents house at age 18 when I got admission to the University. It's been worthwhile ever since and I'm particularly happy I moved out early to gain some level of Independence.

Was twenty eight when I first moved out of the family home to live alone. It was a bit hard because you got to do all the fending for yourself now and getting funds at that time was really challenging

I am still living with my parents for now and it is not likely possible that i will move out now because I need to stay with them and start my tertiary institution, I can actually move out from the house if my tertiary institution requires me to be in the hostel.

Became fully independent when I reached the age of 24 and by then I just got admitted into the university after I took direct entry from polytechnic. That was when I realized how it feels to single handedly pay for house rent, and set up a room and learn the art of survival.

Not yet because I still have a lot of things to achieve first like finishing my tertiary institution,i may decide to change my mind but I'm just expecting that I'll move out from my parents house before the age of 26, I need a steady source of income first before I can start thinking of moving out.
Post automatically merged:

not yet ,I am still having a plan to do that but I still have a lot of thing to achieve first before I can think of doing that at least I should get a stable source of income as a worker or as a business personality first,I can't leave my parents house if I don't have anything tangible doing.

Last edited:
Im 22 years old and still living with my parents but i think my big brother situation worst he is 40 years old and
still living with us even if he started working since almost 5 years lol
I decided to move out of my parents house when I became 23. It wasn't because I was chased our or maybe I was facing any challenge at home but I just made that decision on my own to be independent at that particular age.

Since I was 17 I had always wanted to leave my parents house. This is because I wanted privacy and freedom. I am currently living with my uncle now but I will move out.

Question is simple: what age did you move out of your parents home? :D don't be shy, every man with his personal life.
I first moved out of my parent house when I was twenty years if age but later come back when the street is not easy but later moved out when I was twenty seven till date I only go there just to visit now.

You know there are some instances where then rather has an estate and he doesn't want the son to be renting house on the street ,so the father can give him an apartment to be staying.
Wow at 40 years? How does he feel? Does he have his own separate quarters and doesn't he have plans of getting married? Sounds pretty strange!

Before 2 years (I was 19 years) , I moved out of my parents house for the purpose of studying in a different city in hostel. Though now I live with my parents because of lockdown and offline classes.

I have not yet move out from my parents house until I finish my tertiary institution because I still have a lot of things to achieve first before I consider getting my own apartment, I do not even have a steady source of income or good employment

I did move out from my parents at 18.I must say I am really proud of that.And I did that a reality because I was working at my early stages.And when I say it I mean I started working at 14.So yeah I was the lucky guy to move out early

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back