What's new

What's your cut-off age when having kids?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
If you have yet to have kids, how old is going to be too old for you to have kids? What is your cut-off age for when you have kids? I think for me, my cut off would probably be in my 40s or 50s. I don't have kids yet, but I'd like to have a couple kids one of these days, at least before I hit my 40s or by at least 45. What about you?

If I am in good health, it would be 50 to 55 but since my wife is only 2 years younger than I am and her cut off is a lot sooner, we don't have much time left. We need to be able to have a house and a finance plan in place. It just has been rough. Our rent keeps going up so we may end up needing to temporarily move in with my wife's parents while we find a new place. We are in no position to have kids right now but my wife only has maybe 5 years left before it would be too much of a risk. I think she is only willing to count it as 3 years.

50 years will be too old for me to be without having any kids. If I become 50 years without having my own kid, I wouldn't go for it anymore. Parents should be young to take care of their kids. Bringing up kids in old age is too much.

Personally, I would love to have had all my kids before I am 50 years old because I like to be young when I take care of my kids. I would love to be more involved in their life and not having to be old and struggling when my kids need me to be strong and firm with helping to mould them the way they are going to be strong to face the society that we live in today.

If you have yet to have kids, how old is going to be too old for you to have kids? What is your cut-off age for when you have kids? I think for me, my cut off would probably be in my 40s or 50s. I don't have kids yet, but I'd like to have a couple kids one of these days, at least before I hit my 40s or by at least 45. What about you?

I wouldn't want to be having kids when I am close to 50 years. I feel that the age is too old for anyone planning to have kids simply because your kids would not have the vibrant you when they grow up. I want to have my kids when I am still active and bubbling with life.

I wouldn't want to be having kids when I am close to 50 years. I feel that the age is too old for anyone planning to have kids simply because your kids would not have the vibrant you when they grow up. I want to have my kids when I am still active and bubbling with life.

Exactly! Taking care of kids and bringing them up all through the stage of adolescence is a very big one and the something that you are not supposed to be old doing because you will find it very challenging to handle whatever those kids are going to throw at you. This is the reason why you are supposed to be younger when you are still having kids.

If you start having kids at the age of 50 years old, before your kids become a teenager, they will be seeing you like their grandfather because you will look it for being old already. This is poor way to plan someone's life.

If you start having kids at the age of 50 years old, before your kids become a teenager, they will be seeing you like their grandfather because you will look it for being old already. This is poor way to plan someone's life.

Yeah, that's very correct. There are some kids that wouldn't have much regard for you as their parents in old age. Kids these days are very stubborn and difficult to deal with. It's why you need to be at your best as a parent in order to keep them in line at all times.

Yeah, that's very correct. There are some kids that wouldn't have much regard for you as their parents in old age. Kids these days are very stubborn and difficult to deal with. It's why you need to be at your best as a parent in order to keep them in line at all times.

Why would someone waste all his youthful age without having any kids for him to start being interested in having kids at the age of 60 years upwards? The kids are being set up to suffer in my eyes.

Why would someone waste all his youthful age without having any kids for him to start being interested in having kids at the age of 60 years upwards? The kids are being set up to suffer in my eyes.

It is very unfortunate that there are so many people with misguided priorities and that is the reason why they all fail to do what they are supposed to do when they are meant to do it. This is something that comes back to haunt their lives when they are old.

It is very unfortunate that there are so many people with misguided priorities and that is the reason why they all fail to do what they are supposed to do when they are meant to do it. This is something that comes back to haunt their lives when they are old.
There is time for everything. If it's time to get married, make sure the time does go to waste. If it's time to start having kids, make sure they are had on time and taken care of. Doing anything at the wrong time will not be easy for you.

There is time for everything. If it's time to get married, make sure the time does go to waste. If it's time to start having kids, make sure they are had on time and taken care of. Doing anything at the wrong time will not be easy for you.

Exactly! This is actually when it comes to ladies they can never delay when it comes to getting married because they have their time spelt out for them as a result of undergoing menopause when they are old. So, they need to get married at the particular age and give birth before their time of menopause comes.

In my opinion, it is strange to have children after the age of 40, because you are not very young anymore, and when the children grow up, you will be very old and you will definitely not be able to have fun with them so actively, so I would generally like to have children until the age of 35

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back