What's new

When you reach the age of 80, what will matter the most to you???

Oluwatobitosin

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
500 Posts Club
Jan 2, 2021
USD
$2.3300USD
Biznotes
I think age 80 is a great age for me to think about my grandchildren and great grandchildren.
I may want to always see them, or they can just come down to my place.
Or what else do I need at age 80, to buy a House, Car, or what is it I needed that I wouldn't have gotten at my youthful age??....
When you reach the age of 80, what will matter the most to you???

I would want to be happy and have a peaceful home. There is no other thing that is going to make me happier than this. I want to see all my kids coming around to take good care of me while staying with me as well. An experience that I will cherish always.

I think at that age what will matter most to me is being with my family just talking and spending time together, whether it's children or grandchildren, I wouldn't mind, and otherwise just living a quiet life.

Well, in most cases, it's going to be my family that's going to matter to me most. I wouldn't have the strength to work or seek making money. I will devote my last years to spending more time with all of my family members whenever they can spare time for us to be together.

First of all, I would be very happy to live to this age and at this age, and it would be really important for me to enjoy everything on this planet for the last time, because I will not have such an opportunity again to remember all the smells and colors and the beauty of the mountains and all nature

When I reach this age, what will matter to me most is happiness. I will always like to gather my family together ranging from great grandchildren, (if any), grandchildren down to my children.

Everyone of them is spending a one week family get together with their fellow ones. Then after they will return to their different places.

My grand kids are going to be what will matter to me most when I reach 80 years of age. Most people at 80 years doesn't have good health, it's from one illness to another but I hope to be healthy and strong for my family when I'm 80 years old.

When I reach this age I would want to be in a good shape to stay healthy and to be able to do all of the daily things well mentally and physically.
To be able to run and exercise to be able to smile and to be as happy as possible, to have my own kids and grand kids and have a good time with them and obviously to live a chill and satisfying life. Most importantly when I reach this age I would want to be not just satisfied but verrry satisfied with my life and have good things to remember and laugh about :D that's why I live my life to the fullest and with no regrets.. we can't go back in time so we must do our best.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back