What's new

What age did you move out of your parents home?

Well I moved out of my parents out at the age of 22 when I left for service,it has been tough but then am glad I did it because now I can stand on my own
That's interesting. It very wise decision to learn how to stand on your own without your parental support and I believe you've leant many new things.

You can still be with your parents in these situations: You did not attend a university that is far away from your parents' home, your workplace is close by, and you have not yet married.

You can still be with your parents in these situations: You did not attend a university that is far away from your parents' home, your workplace is close by, and you have not yet married.
That's a great idea. Your parents are the ones that brought you up and leaving them might not be a great idea . They might not even enjoy your absence.

I have not moved out of my parents house because I'm still yet to be done with my education. It just remains a year for me to be done and move out; I can't even wait.

When I am 20 I moved on my parents house, now I am 31 now I'm living in 1200 km away from my parents, but yearly 2 or 3 times I meet up my parents and spent some good time with them.

When I am 20 I moved on my parents house, now I am 31 now I'm living in 1200 km away from my parents, but yearly 2 or 3 times I meet up my parents and spent some good time with them.
That's very great, well for me I'm still at my parents house, I think I'm very young to move out for now, the very truth is I'm not even up to 20, I'm still under their control.

That's very great, well for me I'm still at my parents house, I think I'm very young to move out for now, the very truth is I'm not even up to 20, I'm still under their control.
You are really lucky you are still leaving with your parents, because parents our gods, once we leave them and buzy in your work, we never spent good time, so many times i regretted myself why I leaved my parents house.

You are really lucky you are still leaving with your parents, because parents our gods, once we leave them and buzy in your work, we never spent good time, so many times i regretted myself why I leaved my parents house.
Yeah that's very true, I also enjoy staying with my parents, that's a nice felling,you don't have to stay with your parents for ever, this kinds of things are must we need to be open to it.

I have not moved out yet. I will have my first degree before I move out. I don't spend much time with my parents but whenever I am around, I stay in my parent house. I will not move out until I have my degree.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back