What's new

What age would you prefer if you could choose any age for the rest of your life, and why???

Oluwatobitosin

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
500 Posts Club
Jan 2, 2021
USD
$2.3300USD
Biznotes
If I could choose any age it be 21, because as a 21 year old guy, you are basically now a legal adult but you don't have the full responsibility of being an adult plus you still look really young.
So I will definitely choose 21, it not to old to feel always exhausted and you aren't stuck having a family of your own. Another thing is that I may need to do some certain things I was unable to do as at then.
What age would you prefer if you could choose any age for the rest of your life, and why???

21 seems to me to be the age of a fully grown person, so all the responsibility lies only with you, and I would like to be fifteen years old forever, because there really is no responsibility here, your parents provide for you and you can play all day long and invent new problems for your ass)

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back