What's new

Were you ever a manager or a business owner? tell me about your experience.

Personally I have not been a business manager before but I believe I can tell about some of there experiences due to the fact that I have been handling some office work on behalf of the boss. it's stressful sometimes but also exposed you to alot of experience if you are dedicated to your job.

Of course, in the business world, you would encounter different type of people with different characters. You will work with some managers and you will be glad that you did and opposite is the case with some managers too.
this is so true, in the business world you would definitely meet a whole lot of characters, some annoying while some others very sweet and lovable but you have to do your job at the end of the day.

How does it feel to have such a significant and big responsibility, to own people who are working for you, and did it went well?
Did you get paid well? What were the difficulties for you? What were your fears? Did you have co-workers who were your friends?
Do you regret about working at such a thing? What is the conclusion you can give?.
I I haven't but who have I think they have to do a lot of work and also manage to have some free time it's hard

I have never been into any kind of management position before but I have worked very closely with managers and I can tell you that it is really not that easy keeping it all

I am currently managing my small offline business and the experience has been both mixture of good and bad , before I started making good and reliable customer , i had to use my online earning to pay my worker before the business started paying off gradually.
please what where some of the innovations you introduced before your business started picking up, i am about making some decisions concerning my business and any form of input would be appreciated.

I operate a business, but I don't have any employees because I manage the company alone. I have no plans to hire someone at this time because it is still in the early stages. Being the boss is a great experience since you will make a lot of money.

Actually been a manager is not an easy task because it takes alot of effort and commitment to become a manager. though it's stressful but profitable if you are successful.

I've never managed a company, a business, or even been a business owner, but I've heard that sometimes managers are cool while other times they can be harsh.

My experience in the business I engage in, was no business is completely free from challenges, failure but as the manager always try to be strong and courageous in taking decision.
I have never been a manager to any other business, I am a business owner I am manager in my own business because I have never work anyone before, I am managing my own business.

Running a business or being a manager is not an easy task even though my own business is still at it newbie stage so have no employees to battle with but I have to deal with stress from customers.

There was a time in which I was given the task to manage some people in my locality and to be honest it was not a good experience because you are going to be managing different kind of people.

I once had a business where I am play to other people and to be honest it was not a good experience because they were very dishonest and they made me to lose a lot of money.

There was a time in which I was given the task to manage some people in my locality and to be honest it was not a good experience because you are going to be managing different kind of people.
managing people from your locality should be a very terrible experience because sometimes over familiarity would definitely step in and most of them would not be able to differentiate between official and personal relationship.

Actually I have not been a manager before but I hope to even though my academic qualifications can not guarantee me been a manager but I hoped to in due time.

Even though I've never had the chance to do so, I've never managed anything before, but where I work now, I'm responsible for managing all of the company's inventory.

Even though I've never had the chance to do so, I've never managed anything before, but where I work now, I'm responsible for managing all of the company's inventory.

i was the organizer of a small robotic club, i wouldn't really call it a managerial position since i wasn't the one calling the shot aside that i've not necessarily
been a manager of any company

I have had the opportunity of managing my uncle's bakery before having my own small baking business and I have learnt a lot of experience before I started my own business.

I have not only worked as a manager for multiple businesses but also manged my own business., While I was not very successful as a manager of my own businesses, I was very successful while managing businesses for others. One of the main reasons whey I succeed on someone's business and did not succeed with my business is because I could take risk with someone else's business but not with my business.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back