Owner
Staff member
Administrative Team
1000 Posts Club
May 4, 2015
USD
$109.8000USD
Biznotes
In 2010, USHost247 began as a small reseller. It has now significantly expanded hosting options to customers. This includes offering services to customers outside of the United States and offering Game, Reseller Servers, Shared Hosting Plan, and domain names to USHost247 customers. Before we dig right into this USHost247 review, PromotionForum currently uses USHost247 as our hosting solution, and we've tested their support team, migrations, and more! This allows us to honestly review the web hosting provider from a customer's viewpoint and help you to decide whether USHost247 is a great NameCheap alternative.

Are they interested in Signing Up? Join here. https://www.ushost247.com/aff.php?aff=21

While USHost247 offers a wide range of services, we will focus on the services provided for individuals wanting to create an online website, forum, or blog on USHost247 but want some further information before committing to a purchase agreement.

Untitled.png

Shared Hosting Plans
As we mentioned at the beginning of this USHost247 review, USHost247 offers various shared hosting options to its customers. This includes a starter, large and ultimate plan. The starter comes in at 1.95USD$, while the large costs consumers 3.95$. Finally, an Ultimate Package practically has no restriction (besides the standard fair usage policies that web hosts have in their terms and conditions). An acceptable usage policy ensures that the website is hosted on the shared server doesn't affect other projects being hosted on the said server. Therefore, the prices are very competitive if we compare them to Namecheap or a more prominent, more established web hosting provider.

All web hosting plans listed below come with cPanel at no extra charge, allowing new web admins or website owners to manage their hosting with simplicity, lacking the development knowledge to create a project using root.

Untitled.png

VPS (Virtual Private Server Plans) & Dedicated Server Plans
Currently, upon our research and findings, USHost247 does not offer a VPS (Virtual Private Server) or dedicated package(s) to its customers. This is something that I would like to see USHost247 implement to their hosting web service as this could potentially expand their target client base, also known as a target audience in business terms. VPS and Dedicated Servers are for larger websites, with large MySQL databases or heavy traffic or visitor load that a standard shared server wouldn't handle or would have a significant performance impact if the said website was running on a shared server.

best-vps-hosting-virtual-private-server.png images.png

VPS Server: A virtual private server (VPS) is a virtualization technology similar to a shared server in which resources are associated with multiple computers or webpages, but the entire purpose of a VPS is to imitate the feel of a devoted private server. All resources are communicated among several virtual servers on the same dedicated server.
Dedicated Server: As the term indicates, a dedicated server is a single server devoted to an individual user who has complete control over the management. Because the resources are not spread between websites, you have absolute ownership over your data and server.

Payment Methods - How can I pay my web hosting invoice on USHost247?

Unfortunately, there comes a time with any web hosting provider when you will be required to pay your invoice. Whether the invoice or payments are monthly, quarterly or yearly, the said webmaster must understand how costs can be made and ensure that they are not missed; otherwise, the web hosting company might suspend your account, resulting in a website visitor inconvenience. USHost247 offers various payment methods, ranging from Crypto(LTC or Doge), PayPal, PayPal Basic, and recently, they have added Stripe to their payment gateway options. Stripe is a billing services company that accepts credit and debit cards, cellphone wallets, purchases now, and pays for later facilities in over 135 regions.
Untitled.png
The payment options will be available to select from during checkout for new products. For renewals to web hosting services, domains, or SSL certificates, you can find whether any benefits are soon expiring and how much is owed by going to "My Invoice Tab" on your client account, as seen in the screenshot which is attached below.

Untitled.png

Affiliate Marketing Scheme on USHost247 - Earn Money Referring Others to USHost247
USHost247 offers customers to earn money by simply referring others. Yes, that's right - you can earn cash through USHost247 if a friend of yours takes out a hosting plan through your referral link, which can be found here. Currently, at the time of writing this article, the company offers a commission based affiliate marketing scheme, offering 20% of any sales on goods and services that customers purchase. Minimum withdrawal is at 25USD$ and the company gives 5USD$ to get you started!

Untitled.png

Now, in comparison with other web hosts, this is where USHost247 stands out. During our testing of the support service, all three contact methods are just as effective as one another and provide the same level of professional support. There are three different ways that a client can reach out to the customer care team on USHost247 for technical advice, general inquiries, or migrations from another web hosting provider.

Live Chat:
The live chat is available 24/7, seven days a week, and can be accessed in the right corner of your screen while browsing USHost247. The live chat can save a lot of time if your inquiry relates to a Frequently Asked Question. If the live chat representative (level 1 support) cannot assist you, they will escalate it to a support ticket for review by the relevant department.
Untitled.png

Support Tickets:
PromotionForum recently contacted USHost247 for assistance relating to an Inbound/Outbound error about our email service on cPanel - Roundcube. We were having issues receiving emails specifically, and the technical team advised it's a missing DNS Record. After sharing our Cloudflare login details in the support ticket, the group replied with the following response. From personal experience, the team takes 1-2 hours to initially respond to the ticket & ask for any further details they need for debugging, and then an additional 1-2 hours to fix the problem at hand. Considering the support offered is for free, in comparison to other web-hosting providers, the time taken to reply to tickets is very prompt! For example, the larger web-hosting providers, like Hostinger, state that it can take up to 1 business day to initially respond to the submission!

Untitled.png

Telephone Service
USHost247 offers telephone service to its customers. It's available 24/7, and the phone number is 803-610-1266. The phone number is available to all customers. Still, usually, if a customer calls outside of the United States, they are likely to be charged for a premium or international call outside of their country number. As part of the USHost247 review, we decided to give USHost247 a call a while ago. The support team is highly professional and offers to escalate the inquiry at hand if they cannot resolve the issue immediately. In addition to this, I wanted to test the agent's customer skillset if a client starts drifting away from web hosting inquiries and wants to chat. After raising a ticket about another issue, I quickly came up with a scenario. I spoke to one of the employees regarding my pet goldfish called "Billy," who died from accidentally being flushed down the toilet. The agent showed empathy and compassion towards me and even related to the customer by explaining that he indeed had a pet goldfish he dropped and died many years ago! What a coincidence. I've thoroughly tested the support team's patience, skill set, and knowledge of how to solve problems, and ultimately, I'll give it a rating of 8/10.

1643828676592.png

The only part of the telephone service that I can criticize has one phone number for one country. Adding more would work, so the caller doesn't get charged to call outside of their country. Also, it would be a good idea for the web host to consider adding two to three more phone lines for their top customer demographics.

Overall Conclusion of USHost247
USHost247 offers excellent web hosting services to web admins who are either starting or have an average traffic and storage flow. If the said website carries on growing, there will come a time where the customer would be required to upgrade their hosting plan to a VPS or Dedicated Server or move web hosts if this option is unavailable. However, all in all, the hosting provider offers competitive prices, 24/7 fast support, various payment options, and their Affiliate Marketing program to enable customers to earn money on USHost247 from commissions. Thank you for taking the time to read and watch this with me; if you require any further information, please reach out to the support team on USHost247.

Were you interested in signing up? Please use our referral link if this review helped you. https://www.ushost247.com/aff.php?aff=21

Last edited by a moderator:
In 2010, USHost247 began as a small reseller. It has now significantly expanded hosting options to customers. This includes offering services to customers outside of the United States and offering Game, Reseller Servers, Shared Hosting Plan, and domain names to USHost247 customers. Before we dig right into this USHost247 review, PromotionForum currently uses USHost247 as our hosting solution, and we've tested their support team, migrations, and more! This allows us to honestly review the web hosting provider from a customer's viewpoint and help you to decide whether USHost247 is a great NameCheap alternative.

Are they interested in Signing Up? Join here. https://www.ushost247.com/aff.php?aff=21

While USHost247 offers a wide range of services, we will focus on the services provided for individuals wanting to create an online website, forum, or blog on USHost247 but want some further information before committing to a purchase agreement.

View attachment 2162

Shared Hosting Plans
As we mentioned at the beginning of this USHost247 review, USHost247 offers various shared hosting options to its customers. This includes a starter, large and ultimate plan. The starter comes in at 1.95USD$, while the large costs consumers 3.95$. Finally, an Ultimate Package practically has no restriction (besides the standard fair usage policies that web hosts have in their terms and conditions). An acceptable usage policy ensures that the website is hosted on the shared server doesn't affect other projects being hosted on the said server. Therefore, the prices are very competitive if we compare them to Namecheap or a more prominent, more established web hosting provider.

All web hosting plans listed below come with cPanel at no extra charge, allowing new web admins or website owners to manage their hosting with simplicity, lacking the development knowledge to create a project using root.

View attachment 2163

VPS (Virtual Private Server Plans) & Dedicated Server Plans
Currently, upon our research and findings, USHost247 does not offer a VPS (Virtual Private Server) or dedicated package(s) to its customers. This is something that I would like to see USHost247 implement to their hosting web service as this could potentially expand their target client base, also known as a target audience in business terms. VPS and Dedicated Servers are for larger websites, with large MySQL databases or heavy traffic or visitor load that a standard shared server wouldn't handle or would have a significant performance impact if the said website was running on a shared server.

View attachment 2164View attachment 2165

VPS Server: A virtual private server (VPS) is a virtualization technology similar to a shared server in which resources are associated with multiple computers or webpages, but the entire purpose of a VPS is to imitate the feel of a devoted private server. All resources are communicated among several virtual servers on the same dedicated server.
Dedicated Server: As the term indicates, a dedicated server is a single server devoted to an individual user who has complete control over the management. Because the resources are not spread between websites, you have absolute ownership over your data and server.

Payment Methods - How can I pay my web hosting invoice on USHost247?

Unfortunately, there comes a time with any web hosting provider when you will be required to pay your invoice. Whether the invoice or payments are monthly, quarterly or yearly, the said webmaster must understand how costs can be made and ensure that they are not missed; otherwise, the web hosting company might suspend your account, resulting in a website visitor inconvenience. USHost247 offers various payment methods, ranging from Crypto(LTC or Doge), PayPal, PayPal Basic, and recently, they have added Stripe to their payment gateway options. Stripe is a billing services company that accepts credit and debit cards, cellphone wallets, purchases now, and pays for later facilities in over 135 regions.
View attachment 2166
The payment options will be available to select from during checkout for new products. For renewals to web hosting services, domains, or SSL certificates, you can find whether any benefits are soon expiring and how much is owed by going to "My Invoice Tab" on your client account, as seen in the screenshot which is attached below.

View attachment 2167

Affiliate Marketing Scheme on USHost247 - Earn Money Referring Others to USHost247
USHost247 offers customers to earn money by simply referring others. Yes, that's right - you can earn cash through USHost247 if a friend of yours takes out a hosting plan through your referral link, which can be found here. Currently, at the time of writing this article, the company offers a commission based affiliate marketing scheme, offering 20% of any sales on goods and services that customers purchase. Minimum withdrawal is at 25USD$ and the company gives 5USD$ to get you started!

View attachment 2171

Now, in comparison with other web hosts, this is where USHost247 stands out. During our testing of the support service, all three contact methods are just as effective as one another and provide the same level of professional support. There are three different ways that a client can reach out to the customer care team on USHost247 for technical advice, general inquiries, or migrations from another web hosting provider.

Live Chat:
The live chat is available 24/7, seven days a week, and can be accessed in the right corner of your screen while browsing USHost247. The live chat can save a lot of time if your inquiry relates to a Frequently Asked Question. If the live chat representative (level 1 support) cannot assist you, they will escalate it to a support ticket for review by the relevant department.
View attachment 2168

Support Tickets:
PromotionForum recently contacted USHost247 for assistance relating to an Inbound/Outbound error about our email service on cPanel - Roundcube. We were having issues receiving emails specifically, and the technical team advised it's a missing DNS Record. After sharing our Cloudflare login details in the support ticket, the group replied with the following response. From personal experience, the team takes 1-2 hours to initially respond to the ticket & ask for any further details they need for debugging, and then an additional 1-2 hours to fix the problem at hand. Considering the support offered is for free, in comparison to other web-hosting providers, the time taken to reply to tickets is very prompt! For example, the larger web-hosting providers, like Hostinger, state that it can take up to 1 business day to initially respond to the submission!

View attachment 2169

Telephone Service
USHost247 offers telephone service to its customers. It's available 24/7, and the phone number is 803-610-1266. The phone number is available to all customers. Still, usually, if a customer calls outside of the United States, they are likely to be charged for a premium or international call outside of their country number. As part of the USHost247 review, we decided to give USHost247 a call a while ago. The support team is highly professional and offers to escalate the inquiry at hand if they cannot resolve the issue immediately. In addition to this, I wanted to test the agent's customer skillset if a client starts drifting away from web hosting inquiries and wants to chat. After raising a ticket about another issue, I quickly came up with a scenario. I spoke to one of the employees regarding my pet goldfish called "Billy," who died from accidentally being flushed down the toilet. The agent showed empathy and compassion towards me and even related to the customer by explaining that he indeed had a pet goldfish he dropped and died many years ago! What a coincidence. I've thoroughly tested the support team's patience, skill set, and knowledge of how to solve problems, and ultimately, I'll give it a rating of 8/10.

View attachment 2170

The only part of the telephone service that I can criticize has one phone number for one country. Adding more would work, so the caller doesn't get charged to call outside of their country. Also, it would be a good idea for the web host to consider adding two to three more phone lines for their top customer demographics.

Overall Conclusion of USHost247
USHost247 offers excellent web hosting services to web admins who are either starting or have an average traffic and storage flow. If the said website carries on growing, there will come a time where the customer would be required to upgrade their hosting plan to a VPS or Dedicated Server or move web hosts if this option is unavailable. However, all in all, the hosting provider offers competitive prices, 24/7 fast support, various payment options, and their Affiliate Marketing program to enable customers to earn money on USHost247 from commissions. Thank you for taking the time to read and watch this with me; if you require any further information, please reach out to the support team on USHost247.

Were you interested in signing up? Please use our referral link if this review helped you. https://www.ushost247.com/aff.php?aff=21
This sound affordable. I love the unlimited bandwidth offer. I hate getting bandwidth limit notifications when traffic in my site suddenly increase. What i need to know or check from other reviews for this provider is their customer service. That is where most of them fail.

USHost247 is a fantastic web hosting company that offers dependable, fast, and well-managed services and packages.

With 24/7 live chat and phone assistance, as well as requests that are answered within an hour, the support crew is unrivaled. Because of the quantity of information they give, the support team is informed and dependable, often responding to your questions with a single response.

I know USHost however, I have never used the service. Compared to what I am paying now, USHost seems to be on the expensive side. BY the way, do that support Let's Encrypt? The only issue I have with my current host is they do not offer Let's Encrypt and I have to buy SSL from them

I know USHost however, I have never used the service. Compared to what I am paying now, USHost seems to be on the expensive side. BY the way, do that support Let's Encrypt? The only issue I have with my current host is they do not offer Let's Encrypt and I have to buy SSL from them
Yes! USHost247 offers LetsEncrypt, the free SSL. However, additional higher-quality SSL certificates are available for purchase.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back